Christina Noudga Trial Thread 11.22.16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow - just wow..... still playing the "I didn't know a murder took place" card.... very disappointing to see that she is now able to get on with her life as if this was just a bad dream and it's all over now.

Too bad TB can't just move on and live the rest of his life with his wife and daughter, in peace......

So what the judge meant to say is that you learn in life that our criminal justice system is a joke. If that's what constitutes house arrest, 4 months is now the equivalent of 6 months. And one year is now one day which is actually no day.

But at least it's been corrected that she WILL have a criminal record. Big wow.

CORRECTION: Noudga WILL have a record. Fraser meant she didn't have one previously.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

No her time served in actual jail before she got bail was 4 months which equals 6 months. She spent 2 years on house arrest and 10 months of that was monitored by ankle monitor. Which was equal to 6 months time served

Nov 22 2016 10:49 AM

CORRECTION: Noudga WILL have a record. Fraser meant she didn't have one previously

Well at least that's something. Now I can sleep at night (read sarcasm).

I considered going today and then thought better of it. I can tell you right now I may not have been able to contain myself.

Now I know why Sharlene chose not to be there today.

Nov 22 2016 10:49 AM

CORRECTION: Noudga WILL have a record. Fraser meant she didn't have one previously

Will she be called as a witness in the LB and possibly WM murder trials ? Has she perhaps given some statements to The Crown about her knowledge of these murders that will make it almost impossible and highly dangerous for her to commit perjury ?

With a criminal record, I doubt that most medical schools would admit her, and with that record won't it be difficult for her to travel and leave the country ? I wonder how long she will have that record ? Could it be wiped clean after a few years because she is young ?

IMO

A couple of 'losses' for Noudga for sure here. No conditional discharge, which I'm sure Greenspan would have had on the table, and she has to submit DNA. On the plus side for her, It's done today. But she slinks away with a criminal record and an entry in a criminal DNA database. Neither of those are small things for a person with her immediate ambitions and prospects.

Will she be called as a witness in the LB and possibly WM murder trials ? Has she perhaps given some statements to The Crown about her knowledge of these murders that will make it almost impossible and highly dangerous for her to commit perjury ?

With a criminal record, I doubt that most medical schools would admit her, and with that record won't it be difficult for her to travel and leave the country ? I wonder how long she will have that record ? Could it be wiped clean after a few years because she is young ?

IMO

It can't be wiped clean. She can apply for a pardon, but from what friends with criminal records say its a 5 yr wait to apply

Glad I didn't miss much.. I can't believe how this turned out. Very disappointing. Here's hoping karma catches up with her later in life.

What about testifying at LB trial? I notice that was not mentioned at all....

It can't be wiped clean. She can apply for a pardon, but from what friends with criminal records say its a 5 yr wait to apply

Might be 10 in this case as it appears from the language the Crown may have proceeded by indictment rather than treating it as a summary offence.

Well, that is at least some relief to know that she will have a criminal record. Had it gone to trial would this charge have been considered a lesser included charge to AATF? If so, the end result may have been the same. Still, no show of remorse or empathy for the family makes me sick and I wish that the judge had at least addressed that with her. I had prepared myself for this kind of sentence since there were other posters that had predicted that she would not serve any additional time even with a guilty finding on the AATF charge.

I'm not saying I'm happy, or even satisfied. The criminal record is some consolation. She stuck to her story and as it turns out, the Crown claimed hard evidence to prove intent didn't exist. Noudga apparently doesn't have a conscience IMO and people like her seem to navigate toward one another. I'm glad there is a DNA order.

Pretty much what I predicted. This kind of thing is going on every day in our courts and it's frustrating, usually to the victim's family. Surprisingly, in this case, the victim's family is happy with the plea so I guess we should be too? No doubt it would have been a tough case to win without direct evidence that she knew what she was doing was related to a murder. Personally I am not convinced that she didn't try to influence people like AM and MH. Their police interviews were all over the place and ever changing. I am also not at all convinced that she didn't know about LB and WM and didn't have some part in those "missions" either.

I agree about her total lack of remorse and what may happen if she hooks up with another socio/psychopath but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best. If nothing else, she'll sure know how better to commit/assist with crimes and get away with them, as well as what not to say to LE when questioned. Probably the biggest lesson she's learned from all of this. SMH

And once again the rabbit dodges her turn on the stand. :gaah:

Does anyone know if this charge on her record is going to prevent her from being able to travel and study out of the country?

MOO

Or her prospects for a career in health care?

Pretty much what I predicted. This kind of thing is going on every day in our courts and it's frustrating, usually to the victim's family. Surprisingly, in this case, the victim's family is happy with the plea so I guess we should be too? No doubt it would have been a tough case to win without direct evidence that she knew what she was doing was related to a murder. Personally I am not convinced that she didn't try to influence people like AM and MH. Their police interviews were all over the place and ever changing. I am also not at all convinced that she didn't know about LB and WM and didn't have some part in those "missions" either.

I agree about her total lack of remorse and what may happen if she hooks up with another socio/psychopath but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best. If nothing else, she'll sure know how better to commit/assist with crimes and get away with them, as well as what not to say to LE when questioned. Probably the biggest lesson she's learned from all of this. SMH

And once again the rabbit dodges her turn on the stand. :gaah:

Does anyone know if this charge on her record is going to prevent her from being able to travel and study out of the country?

MOO

Well, DM can kiss his trailer visits good-bye, and hopefully his dream of being a father.

IMO

I'm sure her 8-page statement of facts will be lies or understatements of what actually took place, omissions, etc. :barf:

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1h1 hour ago
Noudga chooses not to say anything for herself. #TimBosma #Bosma

pffftttt....

The criminal record will haunt her. She won't be eligible for a lot of jobs and she will be restricted when travelling. I'm sure there are a lot of other things it will prevent her from doing which IMO is great!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliet
Back