Christmas photos

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dear god, that is some dedication. I read an essay somewhere online a guy who'd tazed himself for curiosity wrote, very harrowing to read I know that much :(

Dedication is the word I use. It's not the word my brother an late mom used.
"Guv," he said, "this is an obsession! Let go of it before it kills you."

Whether JBR's hair was dyed, highlighted (my own thought) or anything else doesn't have anything to do with the crime itself, other than being mentioned in the autopsy report as being "freshly (evenly) colored).
But the fact that PR thought it necessary to do it speaks volumes about PR. It was as if she felt her beautiful little girl wasn't beautiful enough- to win without it. So the sandy hair had to be blonde, the green eyes needed blue contacts.
I have no problem with anyone coloring their hair or even their child's hair unless the child is not barely out of the toddler years. My own daughter began to have her natural honey blonde hair highlighted when she was 12. She was a dancer- not ballroom, she was a ballerina. Mostly small regional companies, but she did dance with Boston Ballet for a while.
BTW I was one of the unlucky girls whose mom both gave me home perms (God, the smell of Tonette) AND salon electric perms. Anyone remember them? You got metal rods for rollers and they were wired and an electric current was passed through them. I thought I was going to be electrocuted each time.

bbm

O/T alert...

Hi, DeeDee - I was just wandering around chasing the ~recently dyed hair~ thing, and I ran across your older post here and saw your reference to Tonettes! (I can still recall the smell -- right now, and you know how many years that's been...) Yes, whew, I remember 'em, DeeDee. My hair was (like yours, perhaps) straight as a stick, as we called it, so when I was gonna be a flower girl at my Mom's cousin's wedding, I got a dayam Tonette, and when I was having my portrait done, and when I was a class mascot for the town high school senior class, and, and, and... That was when I was about 5 years old... Yes, they had a hurt your nose smell -- not nasty but chemical-like. Ammonia, I guess...

I never had an electric perm, but when I'd go with my Mom to her hair salon when she was having a hair cut, I saw them & they scared the curl right out of my hair. (My mom never needed one since she had beautiful naturally curly hair.)

Anyway, I know this is O/T, please excuse folks, but I just had to respond when I saw that word, Tonette, and when I smelled that :snooty:smell in my memory. :tantrum:

I had a Tonette doll, too. She came with mini curlers and a "curling solution" that smelled just like the real perm.

I saw the Amazon ad for a book by Robert Whitson with a picture never seen before of JonBenet, has anyone read that book and know if there are more pictures inside?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-JonBenet-Murdered-Sadistic-Psychopath/dp/1475074824"]Injustice: Why JonBenet Ramsey Was Murdered By A Sadistic Psychopath - Not Her Parents: Robert A. Whitson PH.D., Andrew Lou Smit: 9781475074826: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kjlKrq-WL.@@AMEPARAM@@51kjlKrq-WL[/ame]

WOW ... did you read the introduction to the book "What kind of person did this" .... it talks about what "david parker ray" did to his victims ..... sick sick sick.

One thing that gets me about Christmas day,is why did Patsy not pack?? Why did she wait till coming back from the White's to start that??? What on earth was she doing all day?? We only have it that she said she colored her hair,talked on the phone a bit,and I think it was said she confined JB to her room for part of the day.And there were other kids coming and going,but certainly,those things would not have taken all day,up until time to get ready for the party.Most ppl with an upcoming early morning trip the next day would have went ahead and packed,esp considering there was also a boat trip and another pageant shortly after that.
The bags of clothes found make me think they were considering leaving that night.That is something someone in a huge hurry would do.Patsy's explanation for that was JR liked to use soft-sided bags in the plane bc they take up less space...uh huh....I'm not buying that.
So the bags were to go on the plane..but I bet it was a lot sooner than the next morning.

I think it was said she confined JB to her room for part of the day

Patsy verbalized her daughter's adoration of Shirley Temple. She thinks JB may have watched Shirley Temple videos on Christmas Day on the tv in her bedroom before dressing to go to the White's home for dinner.

Video tapes are scattered on the floor of the playroom and JAR's bedroom.

Is it a fact, that the main reason JonBenet moved into that particular bedroom, initially assigned for Melinda, was because this particular bedroom had the video recorder connected to the small tv set on a shelf inside JB's closet located directly across from the bed she preferred to sleep in? Also, Patsy occupied JAR's bedroom during her cancer treatments. We know that Nedra and JBR occupied the room with the twin burl wood beds during that time.

In CS photos, it is the bed with the pillow placed at the foot of the beautiful twin burl wood bed as if JB was propped here viewing video tapes, possibly of Shirley Temple, on Christmas Day. The pillowcase on this bed pillow had red staining.

02/11/14 copy of The Atlantic has an intriguing article about Shirley Temple and her life. Shirley Temple died at age 85 on 02/10/14.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...hild-star-who-wasnt-a-cautionary-tale/283747/

Snipped from the article:

Her admirers--middle-aged men and clergymen--respond to her dubious coquetry, to the sight of her well-shaped and desirable little body, packed with enormous vitality

At 12 years old, Temple had already started to age out of commercial viability.

"On her first visit to MGM, Mrs. Black wrote in her autobiography, the producer Arthur Freed unzipped his trousers and exposed himself to her," reports the Times. "Being innocent of male anatomy, she responded by giggling, and he threw her out of his office."

Temple got her start at age three acting in “Baby Burlesks,” which today's New York Times describes as "a series of sexually suggestive one-reel shorts in which children played all the roles." When kids on set misbehaved, they were sent to a black sound booth where they'd sit on a block of ice. “So far as I can tell, the black box did no lasting damage to my psyche,” she would later write.

Let us remember, while JB is confined to her bedroom on Christmas Day, that, according to the AR, JonBenet had almost no food or food waste in her little body except for the small amount of pineapple located in her small intestines that was ingested within forty five minutes to an hour of her death.

Although I think she did, there is no proof this young victim ate pancakes on Christmas morning or a little cracked crab around five o'clock on Dec 25, 1996. The AR tells us her final meal consisted of small amounts of pineapple. Is it any wonder the child complained of constipation? She did not eat the chocolates because they were smeared with excrement.

Note:
I would dash away to eliminate that ruined box of chocolates from my daughter's bedroom before anyone, including LE, arrived at my home. Patsy was nasty.

Being struck in the head and strangled would tend to make the body lose its bowel function and the bladder would relax and release urine. Wonder why there was not fecal matter on the size 12s but there was urine on longjohns. Methinks JBR had already had a recent fecal incident. Maybe she soiled herself so much in hopes to keep a predator away? Now, there have been multiple reports of JBR not always being clean, except during her pageant scrub times. How can you send your child to a Christmas party unwashed and with dirty fingernails. I have no doubt that poor child had days worth of DNA and crap under her nails. That worked out well for the Ramseys, didn't it?

On topic, I think the reason why the Christmas party pics of JBR in white top with back vest must not have been made public for a reason.

Off-topic: i see that some folks snagged my avatar while I was gone! Don't you love it though?

Being struck in the head and strangled would tend to make the body lose its bowel function and the bladder would relax and release urine. Wonder why there was not fecal matter on the size 12s but there was urine on longjohns. Methinks JBR had already had a recent fecal incident. Maybe she soiled herself so much in hopes to keep a predator away? Now, there have been multiple reports of JBR not always being clean, except during her pageant scrub times. How can you send your child to a Christmas party unwashed and with dirty fingernails. I have no doubt that poor child had days worth of DNA and crap under her nails. That worked out well for the Ramseys, didn't it?

On topic, I think the reason why the Christmas party pics of JBR in white top with back vest must not have been made public for a reason.

Off-topic: i see that some folks snagged my avatar while I was gone! Don't you love it though?

Most people feel that the original panties (in her proper size) were removed and discarded/destroyed/hidden because they WERE soiled -either with feces or blood. This is why the panties he was found in (which actually came from a gift set bought for her older cousin) had no feces or blood (other than the few drops in the crotch). Had she been wearing the longjohns at the time, the panties underneath would have probably kept the feces from the longjohns but not urine. The size 12 panties she was found in did have urine stains as well, although this could have come from puling the wet longjohns back on over clean dry panties. The panties would have become wet just from urine seeping into them from the longjohns.
I agree that there is a reason police have not made the photos from the White's party public. I know this was 1996 and long before everyone had a cellphone that was also a camera, but I am sure the White's must have their own photos from their Christmas party- as well as other guests that were there too. It is surprising that no photos have surfaces over the years.

Were not the Christmas party photos referenced in a depo? Sigh. Let me see if I can find it. A lot of those old links are kaput.

Most people feel that the original panties (in her proper size) were removed and discarded/destroyed/hidden because they WERE soiled -either with feces or blood. This is why the panties he was found in (which actually came from a gift set bought for her older cousin) had no feces or blood (other than the few drops in the crotch). Had she been wearing the longjohns at the time, the panties underneath would have probably kept the feces from the longjohns but not urine. The size 12 panties she was found in did have urine stains as well, although this could have come from puling the wet longjohns back on over clean dry panties. The panties would have become wet just from urine seeping into them from the longjohns.
I agree that there is a reason police have not made the photos from the White's party public. I know this was 1996 and long before everyone had a cellphone that was also a camera, but I am sure the White's must have their own photos from their Christmas party- as well as other guests that were there too. It is surprising that no photos have surfaces over the years.
I think it would be more correct to say that most RDI “feel that the original panties (in her proper size) were removed,” etc.

I wonder if the White’s might have handed over their photos to BPD?

AK

I think it would be more correct to say that most RDI “feel that the original panties (in her proper size) were removed,” etc.

I wonder if the White’s might have handed over their photos to BPD?

AK

Anti-K,
Yes, BPD collected all the pictures taken at the White's party, i.e they know whether JonBenet wore hair-ties or none!

One question regarding prior analysis is if osmosis accounts for the size-12's becoming urine stained, and the original intention was to avoid staining, or feces etc, why bother redressing in the longjohns at all, particularly if you know they are wet from urine?

Another consideration is that the size-6 underwear may have been stained with semen, making removal unavoidable?

It looks to me as if the redressing of JonBenet aimed at hiding her acute assault?

Christmas Photos
I've been reviewing the two Christmas photos of JonBenet and have come across some things that bother me.
First of all, if the picture of Jonbenet and Patsy was taken on Christmas morning why were the curtains shut? The room seemed too dim for it to have been daylight outside and if you look behind Patsy she has a shadow like all the light is on the other side of the room. I think this picture was taken Christmas night instead of that morning. Also, if this is true then it would place the picture taking in the same evening that Scott Gibbons claimed he saw strange lights- could he have noticed the camera flashing? Though curtains are generally believed to block out all light I have tested this theory. If a picture is taken directed towards a thick curtain, light will be seen on the other side. However, if you use a flashlight the beam is not strong enough nor covers the same area as a camera flash, making it much less noticeable. This is a possible explanation for the strange lights Scott Gibbons observed.
Another reason I believe this picture was JonBenet's last is the difference in clothing she is wearing in the other picture. In the picture of JonBenet and her mother she appears to be wearing a simple, cotton, long-sleeved shirt much like the one she wore to the White's party and the one she was wearing when she was found in the cellar. Yet, in the picture where she is surrounded by gifts, her night shirt looks like it has a collar, ruffles, and possibly a v-neck. In this picture she seems full of energy, but in the other both mother and daughter look fatigued from a long day. Also, in both photos her hair is styled the way Patsy claims she fixes it when she is preparing her for bed.
These are my questions, theories, and opinions, as always I'm waiting for y'all's excellent input. You've all helped make things clearer in the past so if you have any opinions about these pictures let me know. - Rayvn

The Ramsey's house was backed up to an alley, correct? They're also in Boulder, at the foot of a mountain and in an area with a lot of trees. The darkness of the pictures doesn't necessarily denote that it was night. They could have kept the curtains closed for numerous reasons, or it could simply be dark early in the morning in the house because of the surrounding area. In the picture of JBR with her mother, it appears she is wearing a long-sleeve white shirt. In the picture with ehr presents the morning of Christmas, it appears she is wearing a pinkish shirt. I think these are the same shirt as well as the one she is wearing in the picture of her with her new bike.

The shirts appear different colors but I think the flash of the camera in the picture of JBR and PR simply washed out the light pink color. That or subsequent editing of the photo with BR and their presents simply increased saturation of the shirt. The reason I think it is the same shirt is due to the sleeves being the same almost sweatshirt like material. It looks like a comfy, thin sweatshirt.

I think the difference in appearance in terms of "energy" is not suspicious. 6 year olds are very excited about Christmas and new gifts, especially a bike. PR was probably exhausted, do ya'll know what time kids gets up on Christmas morning? That isn't suspicious to me.

As far as JBR's hair, I see no reason why a little girl on Christmas morning WOULDN'T have her hair done as if she were going to bed. It would have been done from the previous night. JMO.

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this site, so forgive me if this has already been answered, but has the BPD ever taken the video camera and the regular camera to see if any videos/photos were deleted from them? Thanks!

Hello, everyone! I'm new to this site, so forgive me if this has already been answered, but has the BPD ever taken the video camera and the regular camera to see if any videos/photos were deleted from them? Thanks!

This was 1996 and the advent of digital storage was still years away. The cameras were film and the videos were small video tapes. You could not delete things without destroying the film or recording something else over the video. Besides, JBR played with friends that day, went to the Whites, and seemed to be normal, so theres nothing to suggest that anything funny would have happened at the time when the Ramseys were using their camera.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back