Christmas photos

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...wow,what an interesting read....i hope they will contact her in the new investigation....i can't believe john was never questioned as to why on earth an american doll was sent to his office in jonbenets name...

...wow,what an interesting read....i hope they will contact her in the new investigation....i can't believe john was never questioned as to why on earth an american doll was sent to his office in jonbenets name...

I went ahead an re-posted this as a thread, since there have been alot of questions that have came up again, about those dolls.

I can't believe that John was never questioned either. IMO...he (or Patsy) is the one that ordered it. The reason that it came to his office, is IMO...they were trying to be discreet about it...for some reason. Like I said before, Pam left with a few of JB's American Girl Dolls (along with the MYTWINN doll), and I believe that she was removing evidence. IMO..the tape that was used to hold down the string on the doll, is the one used to cover JB's mouth. That is why they had to re-order a new one. Just in case someone noticed it missing....like friend of the family, or another family member. IMO...there was probably a place on the dolls body, that the tape had made...probably sticky residue. And it could have been matched up perfectly to the tape over JB's mouth...IMO. (I don't know why they didn't use what was on a roll, maybe they just grabbed the first thing that they saw....the AG doll, knowing it had tape on it. Or maybe, they didn't want to risk leaving evidence by taking THEIR roll of tape, and using THEIR sissors to cut it with...so they just took it from the AG doll, and therefore...had to get rid of the AG doll. OR...maybe they didn't have anymore tape left in their house...and they had to get some from SOMEWHERE.) IMO

One thing that gets me about Christmas day,is why did Patsy not pack?? Why did she wait till coming back from the White's to start that??? What on earth was she doing all day?? We only have it that she said she colored her hair,talked on the phone a bit,and I think it was said she confined JB to her room for part of the day.And there were other kids coming and going,but certainly,those things would not have taken all day,up until time to get ready for the party.Most ppl with an upcoming early morning trip the next day would have went ahead and packed,esp considering there was also a boat trip and another pageant shortly after that.
The bags of clothes found make me think they were considering leaving that night.That is something someone in a huge hurry would do.Patsy's explanation for that was JR liked to use soft-sided bags in the plane bc they take up less space...uh huh....I'm not buying that.
So the bags were to go on the plane..but I bet it was a lot sooner than the next morning.

One thing that gets me about Christmas day,is why did Patsy not pack?? Why did she wait till coming back from the White's to start that??? What on earth was she doing all day?? We only have it that she said she colored her hair,talked on the phone a bit,and I think it was said she confined JB to her room for part of the day.And there were other kids coming and going,but certainly,those things would not have taken all day,up until time to get ready for the party.Most ppl with an upcoming early morning trip the next day would have went ahead and packed,esp considering there was also a boat trip and another pageant shortly after that.
The bags of clothes found make me think they were considering leaving that night.That is something someone in a huge hurry would do.Patsy's explanation for that was JR liked to use soft-sided bags in the plane bc they take up less space...uh huh....I'm not buying that.
So the bags were to go on the plane..but I bet it was a lot sooner than the next morning.

That's a good question. Yep, she sure waited until the last minute didn't she?

Well WHEN were those bags packed?While JR was phoning the plane so they could leave the next day? That plan of theirs to seemingly "skip town"has NEVER sat well with me & my first clue to "RDI".What parent in that situation would leave town?????
The seemingly hastily thrown together clothes seem like the R's wanted to leave in a hurry!!!

Okay, you are confusing the dolls. Patsy kept the MYTWINN doll in a rocking chair (which sounds a little morbid to me). There was never a re-order of the MYTWINN doll...it was the American Girl Doll...The MYTWNN doll and the American Girl Doll are two separate dolls.
I shouldve been more clear..........I meant to say the "replacement American Girl doll" as I get the Mytwinn is a diff doll (and yes its morbid Patsy supposedly kept it in their living room!!!) and the American Girl is the one that was ordered & sent to Access Graphics AFTER JBR's death which brings us back to"Why order a doll for a dead girl"?

Well WHEN were those bags packed?While JR was phoning the plane so they could leave the next day? That plan of theirs to seemingly "skip town"has NEVER sat well with me & my first clue to "RDI".What parent in that situation would leave town?????
The seemingly hastily thrown together clothes seem like the R's wanted to leave in a hurry!!!

Yeah, and John makes the trip plans with "the remaining family members".

I couldn't believe he said that.

I shouldve been more clear..........I meant to say the "replacement American Girl doll" as I get the Mytwinn is a diff doll (and yes its morbid Patsy supposedly kept it in their living room!!!) and the American Girl is the one that was ordered & sent to Access Graphics AFTER JBR's death which brings us back to"Why order a doll for a dead girl"?

I believe that its because the sticky residue left from the tape that had been on the original AG doll, could have been matched to the tape found on JB's mouth. They re-ordered it just in case a family member, or family friend...noticed that it was missing (after Pam took it out of the house with the other evidence). I am pretty sure that Nedra is the one that bought the doll for JB (I will have to look that up again)...so she would have noticed if it had of gone missing...and would have wondered why. So that is the reason for the replacement...IMO

apparently the clothes were already in the bags by the time 911 was called,because in DOI,she is digging for an excuse for that,saying John likes to use bags on the plane as they take up less space.nothing like wrinkled clothes,plus,for the cruise and pageant,I can't believe she would have packed like that.

Now did JBR slept in BR room Christmas eve cause if I remember correctly the two had a plan to wake their parents early on Christmas morning.

I have read every detail on this thread. Great tracking on the multiple doll purchases/duct tape etc.

So we have no 'traditional' video of a major holiday to be 'remembered' forever, we have no batteries for the camera, we have no clothing packed, we have no pilot available early AM, he returned the call later and was asked by John 'When will the plane be ready', even though JR spent Christmas Day fiddling with the plane preparations at the airport, we have no missing body for a kidnapping, we have no body visible on first tour of the basement by Fleet White,we have no curiosity from Burke on why the house was full of people and police, we have no fingerprints on the flashlight batteries for the flashlight on the kitchen counter, we have no outside light on as usual by the kitchen entrance, no one in the house heard the child scream in the night, we have no packages wrapped for the trip to Charlevoix for the other family members, no snacks for the children for the plane trip to make the connection with the GA contingency, we have no visible physical interest from PR when JR hollers I found her.

Hmmm.

:waitasec:

Now we got the word no good,but before everyone answer to this plz answer my about Christmas eve.

Now did JBR slept in BR room Christmas eve cause if I remember correctly the two had a plan to wake their parents early on Christmas morning.

--->>>I do not recall anything of this nature. I do remember reading, somewhere that when JonBenet would wet her bed she would sometimes go get in bed with BR. After 13 years the memory dims a bit, the first 6 years I ate, slept and worked all of the details over and over in my mind constantly.

LHP stated the sheets on JB's bed was not the ones she put on Dec 23,and LHP stated the only chore ever done by PR was changing the wet sheets from JB's bed.Now the creatine/ unrine found on JB's can't be dated but most likely not done on Dec 25.Does this means LHP lied on PR changing JB's sheets, Why? If I remember correctly JB and BR had a plan to wake early on Chirstmas morning and JB slept in his room so he could wake her up.And this would put the 24 she didn't sleep there and the 25.

Why would is seem that LHP lied? She was last there three days earlier, on Dec. 23. PR had 2 mornings when she could have changed the wet sheets- Dec. 24 and Dec 25. I am sure LHP was telling the truth when she noticed the sheets were different. And I am sure that PR would have changed the sheets herself, but not bothered to go to the basement for the blanket. The sheets fit in the washer/dryer just outside JBR's room, but the blanket was always washed in the basement because the washer/dryer was larger. Besides, I am sure JBR had a few sheet sets- I don't know any mom who has only 1 or 2 sets of twin sheets in a house with 4 twin beds and a kid who wets the bed. PR may not have even washed the wet sheets- she may have left them for LHP to do when she came next after Christmas.

TY, but there was a stain on JBR bed.So PR somewhere along the line didn't change the sheets.And I know with twins beds you have more than 1 to 2 pairs of them.And where did the blanket come in it, I never said anything about the blanket.

--->>>I do not recall anything of this nature. I do remember reading, somewhere that when JonBenet would wet her bed she would sometimes go get in bed with BR. After 13 years the memory dims a bit, the first 6 years I ate, slept and worked all of the details over and over in my mind constantly.

I remember reading about that too! I don't know where she slept on Christmas Eve, though.

LHP stated the sheets on JB's bed was not the ones she put on Dec 23,and LHP stated the only chore ever done by PR was changing the wet sheets from JB's bed.Now the creatine/ unrine found on JB's can't be dated but most likely not done on Dec 25.Does this means LHP lied on PR changing JB's sheets, Why? If I remember correctly JB and BR had a plan to wake early on Chirstmas morning and JB slept in his room so he could wake her up.And this would put the 24 she didn't sleep there and the 25.

LHP wouldn't have any reason to lie about those sheets. BTW...she believes that Patsy killed JB.

TY, but there was a stain on JBR bed.So PR somewhere along the line didn't change the sheets.And I know with twins beds you have more than 1 to 2 pairs of them.And where did the blanket come in it, I never said anything about the blanket.

The only stain that I remember reading about was the one on the pillowcase....which...imo...could have happened the night that she was murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle
Back