Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KevinKIROKevin McCarty
"My sons are safe, they have everything they need, they have all of their needs met" says Josh Powell re: kids of #susancoxpowell

Please oh please Judge, ASK Josh Powell how he intends to "continue to" financially support and provide for the boys

Um, what about their 'missing mother'?

I agree. If Josh took photos of legs then he didn't just stop at the legs. I'm sure he took more graphic photos than just legs.

I bet Susan found out Josh was just like his father. I bet that's why Susan disappeared/was killed.
Sounds to me like an admission that he was on the other end of the photo lenz and is just fishing for what LE knows about his involvement in the *advertiser censored* productions...

Dori Monson just shared that he has been getting emails from neighbors of the Powells. They say that the schizo brother looks like Zach Galifinakis in the Hangover. The neighbor kids call him the creeper. He looks at them creepily when they walk by the house.

Now that we know what his dad has been teaching him since he was a wee lad, they better stay far, far away from him! I know mental illness is organic and a physical problem, but I bet his father's influence only made it worse.

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Josh Powell, husband of @susanpowell, says he loves his wife he did not kill her and wants her back

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: I love my wife, I know my wife loves my children. I want my wife back as much as anyone else wants her back.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: There is no reason for anyone to think my sons would be at risk in my home.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
"There's no reason for anyone to think my sons would be at risk in my home". Did everything I can to help find my wife #susancoxpowell
BBM

So, there's no reason that CPS took them out of the home? Are you KIDDING ME?

I wish this judge would not only keep those boys from him, I wish she'd order JP to stay away from ANY minor!!!

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: I love my wife, I know my wife loves my children. I want my wife back as much as anyone else wants her back.
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh: There is no reason for anyone to think my sons would be at risk in my home.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
"There's no reason for anyone to think my sons would be at risk in my home". Did everything I can to help find my wife #susancoxpowell

Well I'm so relieved! NOT!

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Josh Powell re: #susancoxpowell "I did not kill my wife as has been alleged. I love my wife. I want my wife back"

All his lying is going to land him in HUGE hot water!

No kidding. I hope the judge asks him, "So Josh, are you saying that all this stuff that's been alleged is a plot against you?" He seems to have a pat answer for everything. Like some here have astutely pointed out - at some point, you're better off just saying, "You know, that is a problem. I will get it fixed."

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Josh Powell, husband of @susanpowell, says he loves his wife he did not kill her and wants her back

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said he filed seven to nine declarations testifying to his care of his sons and quality of the environment he has provided.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Judge Kathryn Nelson re: custody of #susancoxpowell kids. Ruling: "The children cannot be safely returned home at this time"

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Judge will not return kids of #susancoxpowell to father Joshua Powell. Asking about her parents now. AG says "Only viable relatives"

:great::great::great::great:

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

:rollercoaster:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge said children can not be safely returned home at this time.

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Judge said children can not be safely returned home at this time.

Anyone notice the possessiveness of "my wife"? That he does not refer to her as just Susan, indicating her as an individual human. Just as HIS PROPERTY--HIS WIFE!

Oh God - get ready, friends -

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Also, Long said observed poster depicting a woman with sword entering her vagina and exiting her stomach.
11 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said Josh's brother has answered door in the nude when LE has come by and is often naked around the door.
1 minute ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long said Josh told CPS he has taken photos of people's legs without knowledge and that some of his father's info may be on his computer.
2 minutes ago

:sick:.............:banghead:................and double THUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth