Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell appears flustered by loss of his kids with wife #susancoxpowell. Speaking in low monotone. Showing no outward emotion
1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/KevinKIRO

And we will allegedly get to hear that ourselves later... since they couldn't get the live stream up.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Josh Powell: "I had no reason to believe they would not be placed back with me" re: loss of custody of kids with #susancoxpowell

Chuck and Judy must be ecstatic right now! THANK YOU Judge Nelson, for lifting Susan's babies out of the mire and placing them where they will be cherished and nurtured and protected!

Josh: Sons should have as much visitation with me as possible, overnight and weekends and supervised visitation is not required.

The guy is dillusional....

Oh but it is!!! :great: :great: :great:

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Joshua Powell wanted to bring up concerns re: parents of #susancoxpowell and placement at their home. Judge cuts him off.

The arrogance and narcissism. Attempting to school the judge.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Josh Powell: "I had no reason to believe they would not be placed back with me" re: loss of custody of kids with #susancoxpowell

Level of narcissistic delusion: EPIC

I hope "supervised visits" means an armed person watching Josh and the boys like a hawk. There is no telling what he's capable of, at this point. He's in a state of shock right now. And if he's anything like his dad, he's going to be hell-bent on revenge.

And never be seen again ....
The midnight snowstorm camping trip should have been the dealbreaker in the question of custody in the first place. No one takes off with toddlers during a snow storm to go camping unless they are desparate to create a half *advertiser censored* alibi to murder...

He wants them to stay where they've been for the last five days, rather than with the Cox family.

Way to look out for your boys, Josh.

jp1f.jpg

Respectfully snipped by me

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell wanted to bring up concerns re: parents of #susancoxpowell and placement at their home. Judge cuts him off.
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

Good! Because we all know he and his father have already slammed that family in the ground with their lies far more than should have ever been allowed or heard already!

JMO

He looks shell shocked that things didn't go his way. I'm sure he's surprised since so far it looks like he has gotten away with murder.

Did JP not have an attorney at this hearing?

OMGosh!

He'd rather they go to strangers than the Cox family.

Can you say, "Loose lips sink ships!?"

LOL, Josh, I thought so.

You're sweatin it aren't ya?

tut-tut!

fran

OMG!

Another recess!

I hope she's not really thinkin' about removing them from the Cox' home too!

Now I'm worried.

:(
fran

Judge has called another recess. Will resume at 3:05 p.m. 9 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Brooke4Trib Josh says most conservative approach is keep his sons where they have been for past five days as opposed to "where they have been overnight. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence