Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGosh!

He'd rather they go to strangers than the Cox family.

Can you say, "Loose lips sink ships!?"

LOL, Josh, I thought so.

You're sweatin it aren't ya?

tut-tut!

fran

What an ugly, petty, vindictive man.

The karma train is rolling full steam today.

After seeing the environment these two children have lived in for the past two years, I can't believe she even has to think about it.

fran

OMGosh!

He'd rather they go to strangers than the Cox family.

Can you say, "Loose lips sink ships!?"

LOL, Josh, I thought so.

You're sweatin it aren't ya?

tut-tut!

fran

I'm sure he thinks it would be easier to persuade the strangers into letting him take the boys unsupervised or worse kidnap.

OMG!

Another recess!

I hope she's not really thinkin' about removing them from the Cox' home too!

Now I'm worried.

:(
fran

Hopefully the Judge is looking for more questions to ask JP. the more he talks, the sooner this case will be solved!

:maddening:

As opposed to "where they have been overnight"??????

Where were they overnight the night that Susan vanished, Josh?

(Ynot gives self time-out, sits in corner muttering.)

After seeing the environment these two children have lived in for the past two years, I can't believe she even has to think about it.

fran

Thank you for saying what I am thinking. I also found the short bit of live coverage I watched to make me nervous while listening to her - she sounds a bit hesitant, unsure, and not authoritative. MOO.

Did JP not have an attorney at this hearing?

It doesn't appear so, how would he pay for an attorney? He has no job, the only one with a job is sitting in jail for kid *advertiser censored*.

JP expressing his wish that his children NOT go to their grandparents speaks volumes of his concern that the children will ultimately confide in Susan's family.

OK, He's DESPARATE for those children NOT to stay with the Cox family.

I think LE needs to get some kind of a hearing to have these children treated and questioned by a professional!

There's dark clouds over Josh's head.

JMHO
fran

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Court takes recess. Hearing in custody of #susancoxpowell kids will resume at 3:05. Josh Powell pushing to keep kids away from Cox family
5 minutes ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by KIRO7Seattle

Josh sounded demanding of the judge, imo. More narcissism and daddy's low boundary issues with no respect or tact.

Epiph: What's going on here? Isn't this over? Again, what's to think about?

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Court takes recess. Hearing in custody of #susancoxpowell kids will resume at 3:05. Josh Powell pushing to keep kids away from Cox family

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Noose was actually an exercise handle, Josh Powell said. He said he sent a photo of it to the judge.
28 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Allegations false regarding brother. Doesn't think photo of woman was on wall. If it did exist, it would have been put away.

There is an exercise machine at my gym that has two parts that closely resemble a noose and you're supposed to pull at them and get fit. But I assume it would be hard for the police to miss the heavy weight equipment attached to the noose if it was that sort of thing.

I wonder if the poor brother gets the blame for SP's (?) erotic autoasphyxiation paraphernalia.

So is he claiming the police are delusional since they say they saw such photo on the wall? That'll go down well...

It doesn't appear so, how would he pay for an attorney? He has no job, the only one with a job is sitting in jail for kid *advertiser censored*.

Agree but it is shocking when the stakes are this high that he would not have representation and/or that he is delusional enough to be convinced he can represent himself/his children in court. Speaks to his state of mind IMO.

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
John Long, legal counsel for Child Protective Services, is stressing state's preference for kinship placements.
4 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
He wants the boys left in the foster home, a neutral placement, where they were first taken and which he says they enjoyed.
4 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell is asking judge to reconsider placement of his children with the Coxes because of their public declarations against him.
5 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
This is apparently the normal afternoon break.

fran

RBBM

Maybe she has to appear to be thinking about it.

Maybe someone ran in waving a printout of this news article from today.

Or maybe she needed to use the potty. Hopefully with all window coverings secured and only after checking for hidden cameras.

*trudges back to corner, resumes muttering*

I'd like to know, too. Even though read earlier on thread that he had an attorney with him today, I would say-No, he did not.

I read somewhere upthread that the attorney for the Coxes was sitting close to Josh. Maybe it caused some confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove