Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on! Everyone is going to move out of the house to accomodate Josh.

He's going to put his mentally ill brother out on the street so he can live free in his dad's house?:banghead:

GMAB
fran

TedfordKING5 Tom Tedford
Pictured from left to right Cox family attorney, Josh Powell, State Assistant Attorney General #susanpowell http://yfrog.com/kha9rpj

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said his brother has agreed to move out of the home if that is a factor.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Joshua Powell re: brother, says if he is a factor in kid's return, brother will move out

DNewsCrimeTeam DNews Crime Team
Josh Powell denies allegations brought by prosecutors, including the one about his brother. "My brother is a decent, modest person."

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Josh Powell,husband of #susanpowell,says he does not think any sexual/violent poster on wall.Says hangman's noose was rope for weightlifting

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh said his brother has agreed to move out of the home if that is a factor.
1 minute ago

Where's the nudist schizophrenic going to move to?

:floorlaugh:

Josh, Josh, Josh -- maybe it's YOU that needs to move! Far away...way far away....and not with the boys!

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell re: brother answering door naked to law enforcement, says law enforcement pounded door, gave him no time to dress

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
As to LE being greeted by my brother naked at front door. I had no knowledge this happened. I was informed this happened at the bathroom.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell : says majority of 15 computers taken from home by police were not operating and not plugged in."None of them were connected"

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell: "My career in computers has nothing to do with any kind of *advertiser censored*.”

drewmikk Drew Mikkelsen
Josh Powell, husband of #susanpowell, says no illegal *advertiser censored* on his computers.

Operative word here is "illegal"

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell "in the best interest of my sons, they should come home and be with me"

Saying he wasn't aware of his brother being naked was a really dumb statement to make. It opens the door to ask what else wasn't he aware of in that house.

This guys still hasn't learned that every time he opens his mouth, he inserts his foot! :bang:

fran

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Problems with our live stream from the custody hearing of #susancoxpowell kids. Crew working on it

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Problems with our live stream from the custody hearing of #susancoxpowell kids. Crew working on it
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

(this has been irritating...)

@KevinKIRO
Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell: Hangman's noose was exercise handle. A rope twisted for his brother to lift weights.
1 minute ago via web
Favorite Retweet Reply

I lift weights, and for the life of me can't figure out how you would attach a weight plate to a closed loop circle (noose) or how it could be used for exercise?.....hope that judge asks SP to demonstrate that exercise 'cause I'm sure it doesn't exist!

This guys still hasn't learned that every time he opens his mouth, he inserts his foot! :bang:

fran

I say let him. Hopefully it will land him behind bars and away from his sons.

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
#joshuapowell "in the best interest of my sons, they should come home and be with me"

I never thought the day would come where I'd hear something that made me laugh AND choke back vomit at the same time.

Oh come on! Everyone is going to move out of the house to accomodate Josh.

He's going to put his mentally ill brother out on the street so he can live free in his dad's house?:banghead:

GMAB
fran

My thoughts exactly..What a stand up guy that Josh Powell..He's all heart..

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
"My sons are safe, they have everything they need, they have all of their needs met" says Josh Powell re: kids of #susancoxpowell

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty
Josh Powell continues making his case to Judge Kathryn Nelson. State asking the kids to stay with parents of #susancoxpowell. no ruling yet

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Noose was actually an exercise handle, Josh Powell said. He said he sent a photo of it to the judge.

Apparently, the brother likes to exercise with the noose - er, handle - while he's naked.

I always tell my son that someday, he'll marry a girl, AND her family - so pay attention. If this doesn't illustrate the dangers of that, then nothing will.

I lift weights, and for the life of me can't figure out how you would attach a weight plate to a closed loop circle (noose) or how it could be used for exercise?.....hope that judge asks SP to demonstrate that exercise 'cause I'm sure it doesn't exist!

Yes, and the film crew can broadcast it!

ROFL
fran

KevinKIRO Kevin McCarty

Josh Powell re: pics of people's legs, "I do not take any photos of person's body parts"

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Powell said CPS asked if he ever took any photos and he acknowledged taking landscape photos and photos of his sons.
21 seconds ago

Apparently, the brother likes to exercise with the noose - er, handle - while he's naked.

I always tell my son that someday, he'll marry a girl, AND her family - so pay attention. If this doesn't illustrate the dangers of that, then nothing will.

Yeah can you pass that memo on to Mallory before she marries Lee Anthony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member