Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hangman's noose?!

Is someone in the house into erotic self asphyxiation?

*shakes thoughts out of head*

I am mortified! Convenient that the self asphyxiation tool is located in the computer *advertiser censored* room. Nasty. Those poor kids.

At the hearing it came out that there was a "poster" in the Powell house that depicted a woman with sword through her vagina, coming out of her stomach (I think that's what the AG said). And this was part of the information that was offered to support removing the children from the home.

FWIW, I tried for an hour to find something on line resembling that, and couldn't. I will say this -- after the stuff those searches pulled up, my web browser felt like it needed a shower.

Don't feel bad, Honey...my searches today consisted of auto erotic asphyxiation, bdsm advertizing sites, strip clubs, fasciotomy, and several other unpleasant things I can't list here lest Believe smack me. ;)

I'm hitting the showers and taking a stiff brush with me. *shudders*

Don't feel bad, Honey...my searches today consisted of auto erotic asphyxiation, bdsm advertizing sites, strip clubs, fasciotomy, and several other unpleasant things I can't list here lest Believe smack me. ;)

I'm hitting the showers and taking a stiff brush with me. *shudders*

You have no idea, that post just made my day, thanks. I really needed a good, hearty laugh. (I'm still chuckling so much I can hardly type...)

You know, it's going to be telling (literally) when the boys talk to a therapist....and JP also. It would be quite interesting to be a fly on the wall.. he/she talking to the boys in a family session and observing JP trying to control what the boys think and say. imo But I don't see a family session with JP taking place...not at this juncture, anyway. I do think they will get a pretty good idea of what was taking place in the house and the family dynamics in talking with the boys tho. Saying that, I'm comfortable in saying I think the remaining siblings of JP have been damaged or "touched" by SP, and need counseling also. JMO

I so glad that the coxs has the boys. but I scare that Josh will try to kidnap them. The more I see Josh I think this guy is not right.

Does anyone know if he visit SP in jail?

I did read in one of the MSM articles that his children (or family?) had visited. It didn't name names. Too bad WA doesn't have those Sunshine Laws like FL - Josh was doing a lot of distancing himself from daddy dearest at the boys hearing.

I'm guessing they all knew this arrest was a possibility after the August search warrant and that's why Josh seemed prepared at the custody hearing and even showed up for the hearing regarding Susan's diaries, the morning after the arrest.

Of course Joshy denied knowing about daddy's provocatives in court but kind of contradicted himself when he said some of daddy's "stuff" may be on his computer! (paraphrased)

Praying the boys and grandparents are doing well, and that they'll all have an absolutely great weekend!

Does JP get the boys for 3 hours on Sunday? Glad to hear it's supervised, and hope the babysitter doesn't leave him alone with them for a second and also listens to every word Josh says.

MOO

Mel

Does JP get the boys for 3 hours on Sunday? Glad to hear it's supervised, and hope the babysitter doesn't leave him alone with them for a second and also listens to every word Josh says.

MOO

Mel

I'm concerned he might try to grab the boys and take off. I'm sure others are as well and are taking precautions.

How do these supervised visits work?
Where are they going to be done at?
Who's supervising?
Will there only be one person supervising or more?
What if there is only one and one of the boys has to go to the bathroom?
Is there video and audio available where they'll be visiting him?
Is the three hours to be done all on Sundays?

I'm sorry but I don't want him left alone at all with them. Not even left alone enough where he could whisper to them. Three hours is a long time.
Wishing I could supervise them myself!

When my ex was ordered supervised visits he only visited once and then never again. His supervised visits were supposed to be done at DFS and supervised by the caseworker there.

I think Josh will continue with his visits, though. What do you all think?

How do these supervised visits work?
Where are they going to be done at?
Who's supervising?
Will there only be one person supervising or more?
What if there is only one and one of the boys has to go to the bathroom?
Is there video and audio available where they'll be visiting him?
Is the three hours to be done all on Sundays?

I'm sorry but I don't want him left alone at all with them. Not even left alone enough where he could whisper to them. Three hours is a long time.
Wishing I could supervise them myself!

When my ex was ordered supervised visits he only visited once and then never again. His supervised visits were supposed to be done at DFS and supervise by the caseworker there.

I think Josh will continue with his visits, though. What do you all think?

Yes, I do think Josh will take every opportunity to see his children. If he doesn't attempt to take them, he will try to figure out how to get back at the cox's and may make up an elaborate tale to tell the judge. He may say the boys are unhappy, being abused, etc.

Past behaviour predicts future behaviour....I can see how this is gonna play out...and it won't be pretty :(

MOO

Mel

Well since it is blurry and we don't know what it is, I'm going to attach it so someone else can look. If it is deemed what I think it is or mod thinks it should go away I'll delete it.

I can't identify it. Anyone?

That's interesting. Maybe they were trying to get enough money to bail daddy out? Or just to pay the bills now that daddy's paycheck is gone.

...so correct me if I am wrong here....the noose was not taken as part of the evidence collected during the search on Aug 25th at SPs house and therefore it is still currently in house, correct?

That's interesting. Maybe they were trying to get enough money to bail daddy out? Or just to pay the bills now that daddy's paycheck is gone.

One would think that paying bills would be of THE utmost concern for the Adams family right now.

Dilemma: pay the household bills vs bail out the sicko Patriarch? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member