Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean 4 people for 4 bedrooms? It's quite spacey now that the children are elsewhere.

There must have been a ton of stuff in some of the other rooms as well since the police chief said they took a trailerful of evidence from the house. Where did they keep all those 15 computers, for instance?

Hey, yeah! You are right. No kids anymore taking up space. Lots of room for big boy toys, weight lifting equipment and running around naked. Winning!

See, this worries me, too. SP being in jail being around other inmates. People in jail usually aren't innocent and don't have the best morals, imo. So my worries are that he'll meet others that he can manipulate into helping him out one way or another. You know.. pay some people back. This all scares me so bad!

JMO

Lots of guys in jail dont like pedophiles..they will chew him up. The fact that he is in there because of child *advertiser censored* wont sit well with inmates. Many of them are fathers that miss their children.

Of course they remind you of each other. They are sociopaths and you are not. This IS about him and will always BE about him. It's not going to change. He's not going to start feeling bad about it or he would have done so WAY before now.

I know it's unbelievable cuz I've been looking at these types and waiting for them to "care" for years. I finally think I "get" it. :banghead:

Intellectually I agree with what you are saying...but I still have this deep yearning to understand...it is hard for me to give up that glimmer of hope that somehow something could break through to them...How can a human being be this callused??? this cold??? Are they truly devoid of the milk of human kindness???

Someday...I hope that I finally "get it"...

Don't you know that the kids felt true love and warmth for the first time since Susan disappeared!!! Kids are smart. I hope their love for one parent can outweigh their fear of another if removed to a safe secure environment.

Here are some screencaps from the "Inside the home" report. Creepy. One can only imagine what sort of "exercises" they're using that equipment for. *Shudder*

Attachments

• doorway.jpg
    doorway.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 154
  • weird_person.jpg
    weird_person.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 145
  • noose.jpg
    noose.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 129
so the hangman's noose is part of an art display???.:pullhair:

Riiiiiight.....

Perhaps this is their 'art room'. This room might also be where the infamous poster "Sword Through The Vajayjay" is hung.

Here are some screencaps from the "Inside the home" report. Creepy. One can only imagine what sort of "exercises" they're using that equipment for. *Shudder*

Your first picture, looking at the wall straight forward that doesn't look like a poster but a paper mache of a female or a blow up type doll. It looks like a 3d and I see what appears to be hair on the private area. Can anyone enlarge the photo to see if this indeed the poster Law Enforcement were talking about?

Don't attach the photo for I don't want any TOS violations.

OMG I just enlarged it, changed the saturation and color and I can see it is a paper mache, with a sword (long sword) it has female body parts too. OPEN THAT THING UP

Or its shadows messing with my mind! I don't want to go there but it isn't a poster to me. Maybe a vacuum sitting up high with a lamp shade over it. Ok Yes that is what I'm going to tell my mind what it is.

Intellectually I agree with what you are saying...but I still have this deep yearning to understand...it is hard for me to give up that glimmer of hope that somehow something could break through to them...How can a human being be this callused??? this cold??? Are they truly devoid of the milk of human kindness???Someday...I hope that I finally "get it"...

BBM:

Yes. Yes. Yes.

They're broken. Cannot be fixed or suddenly grow a conscience. And if you see them cry, if they're not faking it to garner sympathy, they are crying for themselves. Cause that's the only person who matters to them. Everyone around them is someone to be used and then discarded when no longer useful. Even family. Heck, especially family.

They think they are smarter than eveyone else, that we're all here for them to use/abuse/amuse ... not only can they not be fixed, they don't want to be fixed. They don't think there's a thing wrong with them.

Maybe it's hard for you to believe or imagine they don't have a drop of human kindness because perhaps you've never had first hand dealings with a sociopath/psychopath/BPD? A lot of people who 'get it' have had a number done on them by a one of these 'special' people. The scariest part of them is the way they're able to con you into thinking they're normal just like you.

Well since it is blurry and we don't know what it is, I'm going to attach it so someone else can look. If it is deemed what I think it is or mod thinks it should go away I'll delete it.

Attachments

Hangman's noose?!

Is someone in the house into erotic self asphyxiation?

*shakes thoughts out of head*

I think that we may be dealing with a case of misunderstanding here. The judge said that Josh could have input regarding choice of councellor for the kids. "Input" does not mean that he gets to choose. It means that he can say what he thinks and the judge will consider his opinion.

I allow my teenagers to have input in some decisions. Sometimes they get their way and sometimes the don't because I am the decider.

I have not had a chance to finish reading the last pages of this thread, so I apologize if someone else has already pointed this out. I have some input regarding Josh's reason for choosing the counselor. In the documents that Chuck submitted to the court, he said that he had a counselor already picked out and ready for the children. This counselor is a LDS counselor. Does everyone else see why Joshie poo is going to object to her? I know that he wants to control things, but honestly I think this is once again about religion.

who let them in the house to see that JP? If so looks to me he went home and wrapped a coat hanger with rope and attached it to the noose before camera crew showed up.

I think JP might have had some legal advice. Yesterday someone posted a video of JP leaving the court house, if you re-watch that (Up thread, sorry not sure what link) you can see a heavy man in front of JP, the crowd was a little dense, and it looked like JP was following the man an the man was clearing his path.

Well since it is blurry and we don't know what it is, I'm going to attach it so someone else can look. If it is deemed what I think it is or mod thinks it should go away I'll delete it.

Are you thinking it might be a large representation of a body part? It is too difficult for me to tell. :)

All of those unemployed adults in that home all day, every day and not one of them can clean? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3