Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh does seem detached, emotionless and zombie-like. Creepy. He rambles on finding much difficulty getting to the point he is trying to make. I liked how the atty representing the kids kept cutting his long and drawn out ramblings off. He clearly is not a rational nor stable individual.

I understand why SP's wife and the mom of Josh and Jennifer needed to get out of that household. Good for her, but bad for any of the children left behind.
Jennifer is like a breath of fresh air in the family. It is amazing that she was able to overcome such a dysfunctional home life.
Josh's other sister and the brother both have some mental problems, is that what I heard? Not surprising. Surprising is being able to come out of that as well adjusted as Jennifer seems to be.
jmo and all that jazz

He is showing the stress. Has been for a while. I hope getting him away from his father will take him to his breaking point. He seems to lean on his dad for every decision. imo

Too bad he can visit him at the jail! I hope SP brags a lot in jail. Someone in there just might want to make a deal!

See, this worries me, too. SP being in jail being around other inmates. People in jail usually aren't innocent and don't have the best morals, imo. So my worries are that he'll meet others that he can manipulate into helping him out one way or another. You know.. pay some people back. This all scares me so bad!

JMO

Josh does seem detached, emotionless and zombie-like. Creepy. He rambles on finding much difficulty getting to the point he is trying to make. I liked how the atty representing the kids kept cutting his long and drawn out ramblings off. He clearly is not a rational nor stable individual.

Do you think there may be illegal drug use going on with him?

See, this worries me, too. SP being in jail being around other inmates. People in jail usually aren't innocent and don't have the best morals, imo. So my worries are that he'll meet others that he can manipulate into helping him out one way or another. You know.. pay some people back. This all scares me so bad!

JMO

Does anyone know if the place they are keeping Daddy is the same prison (or system?) he used to work for?

After watching the video it does seem like he is more versed in the law than Baez. I hate to stand alone, but he rambled less than me. I'd have been a nervous wreck. He's been working on this performance for a while. Scary.

And he wears and a shirt and tie, but not a suit jacket - isn't he wearing just a windbreaker type of jacket??

And does he go see Daddyo? Where are the sunshine laws in this state?? Would love to see a video of those visits.

Of course they remind you of each other. They are sociopaths and you are not. This IS about him and will always BE about him. It's not going to change. He's not going to start feeling bad about it or he would have done so WAY before now.

I know it's unbelievable cuz I've been looking at these types and waiting for them to "care" for years. I finally think I "get" it. :banghead:

Kimster: You nailed it! Psychopaths/Narcissists/Borderline personalities simply, absolutely DO NOT have the capacity to feel empathy for others. They don't think and feel like we do. And as much as we try to make sense of it, we can't.

Here we were trying to figure out the sleeping arrangements for 5 adults and 2 kids in a 5 bedroom house. We did not take into account one of those bedrooms would be so crammed full of paper mache figures and hangman's nooses that there would be no room for a bed. Yeah, I bet they were kind of happy Daddy got arrested so they could have his bedroom. Wow, 7 people were sharing 4 bedrooms! Now they are down to 6 people for 4 bedrooms.

Do you think there may be illegal drug use going on with him?

also, because he spoke like someone who was heavily medicated. But now I don't think so for two reasons: THEY didn't think anything was wrong with them (classic for people who are, indeed, sick), and two, I think we are watching the behavior of a true psychopath - he's in his own sick world - just so happens he is on display for the world to see one in action.

Here we were trying to figure out the sleeping arrangements for 5 adults and 2 kids in a 5 bedroom house. We did not take into account one of those bedrooms would be so crammed full of paper mache figures and hangman's nooses that there would be no room for a bed. Yeah, I bet they were kind of happy Daddy got arrested so they could have his bedroom. Wow, 7 people were sharing 4 bedrooms! Now they are down to 6 people for 4 bedrooms.

Don't you mean 4 people for 4 bedrooms? It's quite spacey now that the children are elsewhere.

There must have been a ton of stuff in some of the other rooms as well since the police chief said they took a trailerful of evidence from the house. Where did they keep all those 15 computers, for instance?

I thought I read last night that there was supposed to have been an interview with Chuck Cox last night, but I can't find anything on it. Does anyone else remeber that? thanks!

JP looks like h311, but so do I due to allergies. I have those same bags/dark circles under my eyes as well unfortunately.

Don't take that commentthe wrong way - I think he is GUILTY as sin either directly or covering daddy's a$$...

I thought I read last night that there was supposed to have been an interview with Chuck Cox last night, but I can't find anything on it. Does anyone else remeber that? thanks!

found this:

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Jennifer Graves also said now that the Coxes have custody of their daughter's children, they won't be granting media interviews.

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

Well, now with the boys at the Cox's it's only four, right? Or have I lost track of someone? Josh, his two brothers and one sister?

GEESH I'd hate to be in that house at all but to be the girl in that house.....no way!

Good call, they need to keep it calm and concentrate on the children for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3