Cindy and Casey on Mother's Day 5/10/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to steal little moments like this, in a vacuum, to feel our empathy and compassion for these people.

Regardless of what this family has said and done in public to proclaim their daughter's innocence, it's becoming clear they knew from the beginning she was not at all innocent.

I would like to think that I would visit a family member in jail often, but I imagine if they killed another family member it would be hard. If they believed it really was an accident, I could see them supporting her. But I'll bet the hardest thing for Cindy on this Mother's Day is wondering if she gave birth to a sociopathic murderer. I would imagine that for someone as image conscious and self-absorbed as Cindy, that would at least equal the loss of a granddaughter and daughter. Even if she has pushed out of her conscious mind the fact that her interactions and behavior toward KC probably exacerbated her daughter's escalating lack of impulse control, she may unconsciously feel some kind of guilt for not stopping her daughter's behavior sooner - or at least stepping in to protect that poor innocent baby.

Mother's Day is a holiday we created for children to pay grateful homage to their moms and for mothers to bask in at least one day of appreciation for all they do and have sacrificed for their children's happiness and well-being. I doubt either of these two women feel much of that for each other today, or any day for that matter. Somehow I feel sorriest for Shirley; she basically lost three generations of women to one senseless tragedy.

Happy Mothers Day to all of us Mothers.. those who have a loving family all around them, and bouquets of roses .. and those who have been forgotten today, or who may be estranged from their families..

Take a bow, each and every mother who managed to get through the years of diapers and colic, and too many bills and not enough sleep. And not enough time for themselves, and gosh knows how rough the teenage years are/were or are going to be!

A little overweight, a little grey in the hair, and you probably wouldn't be knock out at Fusion..instead of partying, you spent your strength and your young years caring for your family.. How Beautiful you really are!

Take a bow, and give yourself a pat on the back, whether your family is the sort that brings home a dozen roses, or the kind that forgot to acknowledge you today. You know you did your best, and while you may be a bit outdated in a society that worships youth, your life is a testament to true beauty, ever lasting values, and worth..

Happy Mothers Day!

IMO, the mother/daughter hate/love is 100% here.
Something is very wrong, as we know.
I keep remembering kc saying 'don't worry I didn't tell them anything'
seems like JB doesn't want the 'last night FIGHT talked about on Father's Day'
'CA says don't even go there, there was no fight!'
There's allot of hate more than love........IMO

IMO, the mother/daughter hate/love is 100% here.
Something is very wrong, as we know.
I keep remembering kc saying 'don't worry I didn't tell them anything'
seems like JB doesn't want the 'last night FIGHT talked about on Father's Day'
'CA says don't even go there, there was no fight!'
There's allot of hate more than love........IMO
And these are the reasons I don't think today means anything to them. MOO

Happy Mother's Day ladies. Hope ya'll have a nice peaceful day. I know you are probably treated like a Queen today. Hope you have your feet up and somebody else is cooking and cleaning. Wither it's feet up or feet running around waitin on e-body else----make dem memories---catch as many as you can and put em on that special shelf so you can sit and build yourself a nice warm blanket when you get old. Is what keeps you warm when your old. I begged out for this Mother's Day. To tired for it.

Anyway, back to CA. I really feel sorry for her today. Never thought I would feel sorry for her again---but, looks like I was wrong. Poor thang! Wonder if she is visiting her Mother. Knowing what we have seen from Cindy, I think after Shirley's statement was released Cindy has not had much contact with her.

That could soften the blow. Bet she could use a Bear Hug today. Bet she doesn't even have a friend to give her a Bear Hug. That has hit me as sad today. Sure hope we don't start ranting today, cuz I will probably cry.

Can you imagine what Christmas is going to be like this year. Last Christmas, they were into cover mode and it probably was a very bad day---but I think the next one will be way worse. I wouldn't even do a tree. Poot, I would be very heavily medicated.

KC's day???????? Doubt if it even enters her mind. She is doin the norm, thinkin the norm. What's for lunch? What's for snacks? Really not trying to be ugly here. Is what I think she is thinkin. I have never thought she had any emotions. No love---nuttin. To me, anythang she shows as emotion is a learned reaction.

Sorry for busting into your post like that, Mamabear.

Not only on this Mother's Day, I have been wondering why they A's have not seen KC since Caylee's body was found and/or why KC hasn't allowed them to see her. I agree, they don't have to talk about the case and nothing or no one (JB) would keep me from my child just to tell them they are loved. So what if the world hears it.

None of this makes any sense. I don't the A's have even asked to visit. When a request to visit is made....it's public record. Has anyone been checking the requests?

Don't forget, the As are unable to "visit" her. All they can do is get a video hookup from across the street from the jail. Then, as soon as it's recorded, the media makes a request for it to be released. And we all know what happens after that... every word, every blink and every expression is scrutinized on national tv.

You wasn't bustin in. Was you? I wouldn't doubt that they don't visit. So sad.

I keep thinking of Cindy's hatred toward her brother, Rick, after he spoke the truth to Cindy. She is just so full of venom and hatred toward anyone who does not spew lies as she does.
How horrible it must be now between Shirley and Cindy.
Shirley said a lot. Shirley even told the monetary amounts taken where Cindy has played it down and/or refused to answer.
Poor Shirley.

Today I had to go to work, I am a single Mom of two, 20 and 17. My children took me out to dinner after work. We were having the best time and then I asked "I wonder what KC and CA are doing today". My kids were all over me, don't worry about them, enough already. I agreed. It's so hard for me to forget little Caylee and as much as I despise both KC and CA, I can't help but feel some sort of compassion. I don't know but my feelings are so mixed and I hate to say the word hate but I do, I really do hate what they have done (not the murder but all that led up to it). I, as a single Mom work so hard at making my kids happy, that is all it has ever been for me. Especially on Mother's Day when my children are honoring me, it's that much more difficult for me imagine why and what happened. I have kids of similar ages as KC, I totally get KC's mind set, but for the life of me I cannot get why or how she or her Mom could ever, ever, ever let it get this for. My G.D, just the total love of your child, you could never. Sorry for ranting.:praying:

Gosh, I do hate the murder, but what I was getting at, is that this all could have been moot, if only things had been done differently! Image, pretenses ,it's all BS, total BS. Material garbage and that should never ever play a part in real life, movies sure, real life, never. You have to go with your heart and gut, never mind what people are saying, thinking, you are your own person, with your own lives. Do what is right, never, ever do something for any other reason. Do I make any sense? Well, that is how I live my life and darn proud of it, :blowkiss:

Don't forget, the As are unable to "visit" her. All they can do is get a video hookup from across the street from the jail. Then, as soon as it's recorded, the media makes a request for it to be released. And we all know what happens after that... every word, every blink and every expression is scrutinized on national tv.

I think they do visit by video conference.
Baez always takes his laptop into the jail.
They just get on Skype and talk.
There's no way Cindy could shut up that long without the opportunity to argue with Casey..

Happy Mothers Day to all of us Mothers.. those who have a loving family all around them, and bouquets of roses .. and those who have been forgotten today, or who may be estranged from their families..

Take a bow, each and every mother who managed to get through the years of diapers and colic, and too many bills and not enough sleep. And not enough time for themselves, and gosh knows how rough the teenage years are/were or are going to be!

A little overweight, a little grey in the hair, and you probably wouldn't be knock out at Fusion..instead of partying, you spent your strength and your young years caring for your family.. How Beautiful you really are!

Take a bow, and give yourself a pat on the back, whether your family is the sort that brings home a dozen roses, or the kind that forgot to acknowledge you today. You know you did your best, and while you may be a bit outdated in a society that worships youth, your life is a testament to true beauty, ever lasting values, and worth..

Happy Mothers Day!

What a beautiful post, Snow walker. :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
You touched on what is really important about this day - Knowing we have done our best and the values that really matter! Thank you!

Here's my roses for you :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Heck you guys, Until I read some of the posts, I hadn't thought about Shirley. My heart goes out to her today.

This is probably just another day for Casey. Probably thankful that she is no longer a mother. If she had cared she wouldn't have taken the life of beautiful little Caylee.

Cindy...I have no idea what she is thinking or feeling on Mothers Day. She does still have Lee and he will probably try and do something special for his mother.

I don't think that Casey wants to see her parents. George and Cindy go to the court hearings just to catch a glimpse of Casey but she totally ignores them unless urged to smile at them by her wonderful attorney. That is probably for the sake of the camera. I don't know if Casey has turned her back on her parents because she has nothing to hang over their heads anymore or because she is angry at George for testifying and just plain can't stand her mother.

I feel bad for Shirley too. She really does seem like a sweet little ole lady. She has enough on her plate...husband in nursing home...without having to deal with Cindy's bitterness. I doubt that she has ever requested to see Casey. I hope that Lee is close to his gramma and grampa.

I wrote about the Anthony women in the Anthony humor thread this morning needing a giggle after thinking about their situation to date. It is starting to become full circle this mothers day for the remaining three women. I'm sure all women had atleast one moment or more for reflection and contemplation of where they all sit today, For Shirley I feel she has been abused emotionally by both CA and KC and is probably very depressed today and I hope she has a good support system helping her stay healthy emotionally and physically. As in therapy you sometimes have to go through the muck of anger frustration and tears, bear your soul to yourself before you can move forward in the healing of yourself. As painful as life must be for cA she needs to experience all of this right now in order to move forward in life. Today is one of those brutal moments for her I would assume, but needed. Maybe today will be a baby step in self realization but only time will tell and I don't think we will be seeing any new behavior from CA when we watch LK. Hmmm, now we have KC. This time last year she was partying, meeting guys (TL) on myspace setting up dates, talking on an expensive cell phone texting away, goofing off when she should have been working, and lieing like a con artist. Did anything in all her communications ever mention how much she loved her daughter or how much her daughter loved her? No mention about how Mothers Day was for her last year. CA stated on the morning show that Caylee's job was to make her happy and KC new she had been replaced by the daughter she never wanted. I feel if some magic fairy said to KC she could have a do over in life to change the chain of events leading up to her murdering Caylee I think the only thing she would change would be to find a more reomtoe place to throw her daughter away and escape out of town. I think this is a tragedy that as Mothers we find it hard to understand. Pathology it appears started in KC before Caylee was born and escalated after her birth followed by a reckless lifestyle of sex, drugs, rock n roll, stealing and lieing. I'm sending hugs to all moms who share their love with family and friends. It has been a blessed day of thanks for al the people who love me and stood by me when I broke this time last year. If only the two A women knew how good that feels to love and be loved authentically.

You are not naive, you just have a very kind and loving heart, and your children are blessed to have a mom like you.

I'm sure if we had to compare your family with the A's - they would be polar opposite.

As someone else said, we can't be sure KC is not the one keeping Cindy away -- this may be the case.

On this day, I think of Caylee, and how she's no longer with the momster and Cindy. May Caylee always be in our hearts on Mother's Day -- she has so many adopted mommies here on WS.

Hugz, and happy Mother's Day!!

I have mixed feelings today thinking about CA and KC on Mother's Day. There seems to be so much resentment in that family, I can see each of them separately feeling sorry for themselves. As much as I cannot stand to listen to CA on TV, I will say I hope for her sake, that she isn't holding a grudge against her own mother, Shirley P, and that Lee showed her some love today. KC, though, probably was pouting about being locked up on "her" special day, in spite of the fact that she took that privilege away from herself likely because of her hate, anger, and resentment toward her own mother. Wow. How very very sad.

I do believe that CAGA and KC correspond with each other via the USPS. I'm not completely sold on the Skype/JB laptop idea because I don't know for sure if the jail contains a way to block that sort of thing. Besides, wouldn't it be a violation for KC to be using the computer even during an attorney visit?

I pray for Cindy and George Anthony each and every day. I am glad that God in Heaven is the ultimate judge of each and every one of us here on earth.

For the A's it was Martyr's Day not Mother's Day. Always the victims. They all make me sick! JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily