Cindy Blames "You Guys"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind??? Her house on Hopespring??? yes, she almost let it slip just like ICA...

This now reinforces, for me anyway, that CA knew Caylee was deceased and put LE/volunteers on a wild goose chase. As much as she wants to say, she doesn't/didn't speak with ICA about the case, I feel she did and knew exactly where Caylee laid...JMHO

It's becoming more and more clear as we go over statements, how much CA knew and when she knew it..but in an effort to keep the dough rolling in, she needed to play this cat and mouse game with the very people who were looking for Caylee...

Also I believe, (this transcript was from Sept 2,2008)..weeks after LE learned that there was a dead body in ICA's pontiac and that dead body belonged to Caylee...CA had to play hard ball and get others to search for a "live" Caylee therefore, once again, being contrary...and they wondered why LE would not keep them updated. Everything LE told CA, she hit the media and turned it all around...When will this woman get arrested??? I believe she needs to learn a lesson about fooling LE and taking donations for an allegedly missing child when Caylee has been a deceased child from day 1...June 16, 2008...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

zworhty.gif

That will only happen if not a single Anthony family member is present.

:floorlaugh:

ohno1vw.gif

Well, maybe Great Grandma/grandpa and Uncle Rick would be good to be there.

Right you are correct. They have been true to Caylee. And I do fear for Shirley. If she gets on the witness stand during trial and testifies truthfully I'm not sure how Cindy will react.

Regarding Cindy's slip of her tongue with Nancy Grace about "the woods"; I didn't know about that one, so, that makes 2 times that she has made a slip-up specifically saying the woods.

The other time that I am referring to is caught on tape, when she was in their kid finders tent.
A reporter approached her about TM {?},but bottom line, she once again, said, "we don't believe that Caylee is in the woods...ah..out there, anywhere like that".

She's got Caylee in the woods burned into her memory banks.

Regarding Cindy's slip of her tongue with Nancy Grace about "the woods"; I didn't know about that one, so, that makes 2 times that she has made a slip-up specifically saying the woods.

The other time that I am referring to is caught on tape, when she was in their kid finders tent.
A reporter approached her about TM {?},but bottom line, she once again, said, "we don't believe that Caylee is in the woods...ah..out there, anywhere like that".

She's got Caylee in the woods burned into her memory banks.

I find it very telling that "the woods" kept coming from Cindy's mouth. Especially considering there were many searches for Caylee's body in the water. IMO

I find it very telling that "the woods" kept coming from Cindy's mouth. Especially considering there were many searches for Caylee's body in the water. IMO

Because all those people thought CA wanted to find Caylee - they should have done the opposite of every clue that came out of her mouth. Hmmm that sounds vaguely familiar... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Kudos to TWA! I hope your post becomes a sticky or something to make it stand out so that every visitor to this sight gets to read your post.

I just re-watched one of Cindy's hammer videos. It's disgusting the way she berated the reporters and said, "Not one of you guys are doing a da** thing to find my granddaughter" while she's hammering 'No Trespassing' signs on her lawn. Exactly how is hammering signs in her lawn helping to find Caylee? Casey was out on bond at the time so surely she could have found more constructive things to do instead of worrying about her lawn, like ASK CASEY QUESTIONS, pass out flyers at Sawgrass, knock on every door until she found her. Wasn't the entire reason for Casey coming home to help find Caylee, not hide out in her lawyer's office, sell pictures, play on the computer, and have slumber parties?

There are also lots of other excuses in the video for the odor in the car to include, "maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard, why don't you talk to them about their security." Okaaay, so send the reporters to question the tow yard company about their security. That's really going to help find Caylee.

A reporter asked Cindy what Casey said about Caylee and she said, "I don't talk to Casey about the, um, about the case." So that's what Caylee is, a case? She doesn't talk to her about how to find Caylee (what the heck!). Oh, and "Casey has been blackballed in all of this." She also challenges the reporters to ask the FBI and LE what they're doing to find Caylee.

We know what Cindy was doing...trying to protect her lawn. Unbelievable.

Cindy was in full cover-up mode for Casey way back then. She blamed everyone else but Casey.

There are too many crazy comments from Cindy that I can't list them all but the bottom line is, they all blame someone else, anyone but Casey.

Here's the video in case anyone wants to torture themselves.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc[/ame]

IMO

True, but it's Cindy who called the police when she learned Caylee was missing. I think she tried very hard to help LE at first. She appeared to somewhat lose faith in them over time for many reasons. For the way they didn't appear to be searching for Caylee as a live, missing child, or investigating many of the people who'd been around Caylee. Instead LE seemed to focus so early on on Casey, and seemed to have little interest in any other avenues of investigation. For the way LE wouldn't help the A's get to see the video from the sighting at the mall in a timely fashion, for example. And things like the crazy mobs being allowed to gather in front of their house harrassing them throwing things at their house for a long time. Can you imagine?

I've never heard the Anthonys say they think there's a conspiracy by police. I've only heard them say they disagreed with LE for seemingly having tunnel vision on Casey and not adequately investigating the others who had been around Caylee etc. They acknowledge that is just their opinion, they are surprisingly fair toward the police considering the experiences they've been through. I have to agree somewhat, if it were my grandchild I'd definitely have expected everyone, their apartments etc to be investigated a lot more. MOO

I can always count on you Segull65, to spark a good discussion! You always have a "unique perspective," but I do question your accuracy and command of the facts of this case.

Right you are correct. They have been true to Caylee. And I do fear for Shirley. If she gets on the witness stand during trial and testifies truthfully I'm not sure how Cindy will react.

If Shirley stays true to Caylee like I'm sure she will, CA will not even be a blip on her radar. Given what their relationship has become, I doubt she will really be losing anything. I'm sure she sees it differently though - thanks to the murder and deception - for all extents and purposes she must feel like she lost that entire "branch" of her family.

According to "Mommy's Little Girl" Shirley sought out CA to "bury the hatchet" CA agreed on the condition she never mention Caylee or Casey. This was written as a quote. I haven't read the book but the person who gave the quote is reputable backed it up with the page number for anyone who wanted to verify.

My favorite "Cindisims."

CINDY ANTHONY: There was no odor in the car when it was towed down to the towing company. No odor. I smelled rotten whatever it was, something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.

I know what I know. Caylee is not dead. Air samples don`t mean anything.

And...

CINDY ANTHONY:So we have been fully cooperating with him. [Tim Miller] In fact, I`ve given him many locations, including today, you know, locations in Dallas where we`ve gotten numerous tips verified from FBI today, numerous tips that, you know, have been reaching out since early -- you know, the first week after Caylee was found out she was missing.

Bold by me.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Maybe she'll explode and I won't have to be tormented seeing her on every news/talk show I watch. :D:sunshine:
:innocent:IMO...:cow:

Maybe she'll explode and I won't have to be tormented seeing her on every news/talk show I watch. :D:sunshine:
:innocent:IMO...:cow:

I get most of my info here on WS, when a televised segment is posted I can chose to watch, I can pause or stop or just read the posts from fellow WSer's..

We began changing the channel if they(Baez, the A's) were on the local news..
We would rather watch or listen to the Cash Cab.:dance:

My favorite "Cindisims."

CINDY ANTHONY: There was no odor in the car when it was towed down to the towing company. No odor. I smelled rotten whatever it was, something decomposing in there. Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard.

I know what I know. Caylee is not dead. Air samples don`t mean anything.

And...

CINDY ANTHONY:So we have been fully cooperating with him. [Tim Miller] In fact, I`ve given him many locations, including today, you know, locations in Dallas where we`ve gotten numerous tips verified from FBI today, numerous tips that, you know, have been reaching out since early -- you know, the first week after Caylee was found out she was missing.

Bold by me.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

If somebody could make a complete list of Cindyisms it would be great to see. :laugh:

TWA- tell us how you really feel. I really enjoyed your post. Thanks.

This family did not deserve precious Caylee! What a life she had to live in with these 2 woman in particular.

If somebody could make a complete list of Cindyisms it would be great to see. :laugh:

Dude, I think I'd probably blow my head off before I got half way thru the list! :crazy:

A Code Breaking Thread where we could explore.......My favourite is

Nurse of decomposition :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members