Cindy Blames "You Guys"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind??? Her house on Hopespring??? yes, she almost let it slip just like ICA...

This now reinforces, for me anyway, that CA knew Caylee was deceased and put LE/volunteers on a wild goose chase. As much as she wants to say, she doesn't/didn't speak with ICA about the case, I feel she did and knew exactly where Caylee laid...JMHO

It's becoming more and more clear as we go over statements, how much CA knew and when she knew it..but in an effort to keep the dough rolling in, she needed to play this cat and mouse game with the very people who were looking for Caylee...

Also I believe, (this transcript was from Sept 2,2008)..weeks after LE learned that there was a dead body in ICA's pontiac and that dead body belonged to Caylee...CA had to play hard ball and get others to search for a "live" Caylee therefore, once again, being contrary...and they wondered why LE would not keep them updated. Everything LE told CA, she hit the media and turned it all around...When will this woman get arrested??? I believe she needs to learn a lesson about fooling LE and taking donations for an allegedly missing child when Caylee has been a deceased child from day 1...June 16, 2008...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Brilliant catch!!! People tell on themselves!

Grandma Shirley and Uncle Rick are not Anthonys. So they are good to go for a true funeral for Caylee.

And in my heart, I'm sure it would be respectful and heartfelt.

None of the yelling and bawling of "C M A" ugggg that still makes me want to barf.
moo

I had a some horrible news last week and it had to do with a someone very close. Long story short, I now know what decomposition smells like and there is NO WAY, NONE, NADA, NO WAY, that Cindy and George are confusing the smell in the trunk with that of rotting pizza.

I will just tell you that I was not able to take a memento, such as a jacket in rememberance. Nothing. Not even a picture.

I understand from the forensics that the rug from Casey's car still emanates an odor of decomposition a year later - (it may still now). This is something you never forget and I have now changed my mind on the punishment for Casey, who I believe killed this child. Anyone, and I mean anyone who can leave a body to rot in her car and then throw her away deserves the ultimate punishment.

What happens to them after death is horrific and if it can be avoided and absolute care taken it makes it so much easier. But to deliberately defile a child like this and let nature defile her even more is UNFORGIVABLE in my opinion.

I would have no problem asking for death. None at all.

From watching George and Cindy's latest looney tune, it seems that they are, at least George is saying more than he usually does, entertaining the idea of Casey's guilty - Casey who could care less than less about any of them.

I am sorry to see you write about what was obviously a very distressing event and the loss of someone close to you. What a terrible way to get a reality check on just how horrendous a crime this is.

I hope you have loved ones who can comfort you just now.

I had a some horrible news last week and it had to do with a someone very close. Long story short, I now know what decomposition smells like and there is NO WAY, NONE, NADA, NO WAY, that Cindy and George are confusing the smell in the trunk with that of rotting pizza.

I will just tell you that I was not able to take a memento, such as a jacket in rememberance. Nothing. Not even a picture.

I understand from the forensics that the rug from Casey's car still emanates an odor of decomposition a year later - (it may still now). This is something you never forget and I have now changed my mind on the punishment for Casey, who I believe killed this child. Anyone, and I mean anyone who can leave a body to rot in her car and then throw her away deserves the ultimate punishment.

What happens to them after death is horrific and if it can be avoided and absolute care taken it makes it so much easier. But to deliberately defile a child like this and let nature defile her even more is UNFORGIVABLE in my opinion.

From watching George and Cindy's latest looney tune, it seems that they are, at least George is saying more than he usually does, entertaining the idea of Casey's guilty - Casey who could care less than less about any of them.

BBM

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your pain must be compounded by not being able to have any mementos, but I'm sure you have many wonderful memories and that is a blessing that will hopefully help get you through your loss.

Although I, personally, have no experience with human decomposition, I completely agree with your post. Anyone who could do this to ANY child, let alone their own, deserves the ultimate punishment.

I'm sorry, Solace, for your loss and the circumstances. :grouphug:

Thank you all so much. I have had a dull stomach pain since I heard and it won't quit. Just have to feel this way until I don't feel this way anymore. But thank you all so much.

:hug:

A Code Breaking Thread where we could explore.......My favourite is

Nurse of decomposition :banghead:

lol yeah. I like the "just cuz you say something doesn't make it true.". or whatever her exact words were. and "Every time she lied she told me the truth".

:crazy::sick::loser::crazy:

loss.jpg

Solace: So deeply sorry for your loss and the unbearable reality you've experienced. May you find comfort within your heart and mind of the happiness and joy that you shared, make those the memories that you focus upon, those that you share with others. BUT as even the "first responder career professionals" are reminded, be not afraid to get professional advice/help if the images/experiences begin to overwhelm you. :twocents:PLEASE, I mention this from my heart and from life experience.:twocents:

SENDING HUGGLES across the bandwidth!!!:blowkiss:

Solace: So deeply sorry for your loss and the unbearable reality you've experienced. May you find comfort within your heart and mind of the happiness and joy that you shared, make those the memories that you focus upon, those that you share with others. BUT as even the "first responder career professionals" are reminded, be not afraid to get professional advice/help if the images/experiences begin to overwhelm you. :twocents:PLEASE, I mention this from my heart and from life experience.:twocents:

SENDING HUGGLES across the bandwidth!!!:blowkiss:

solace: So deeply sorry for your loss and the unbearable reality you've experienced. May you find comfort within your heart and mind of the happiness and joy that you shared, make those the memories that you focus upon, those that you share with others. But as even the "first responder career professionals" are reminded, be not afraid to get professional advice/help if the images/experiences begin to overwhelm you. :twocents:please, i mention this from my heart and from life experience.:twocents:

Sending huggles across the bandwidth!!!:blowkiss:

Solice, God bless you at this very difficult time. He sees your heart. You are amung friends here. Thank you for sharing this deeply personal matter. George Anthony used the exact same words to LE and the FBI agents, "It is a smell you would never forget."
TheLordsPrayer1.jpg

Solace...So sorry that you had to endure both the loss and the horrible reality check also. May you soon find comfort and some peace.

You are correct....the Anthonys flat out lied about the smell. And KC must have been sub human to smell that stench and know that it was related to her little daughter and still go out to party.

Take care of yourself. {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member