Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see anything wrong with burying Caylee with jewelry, any kind of jewelry. Obviously, in looking at pics of her, jewelry was something Caylee liked, like most little girls. People bury their loved ones with all kinds of things, pictures, letters, jewelry, stuffed animals........all kinds of things. It doesn't matter if earrings can't be placed on her ears, if rings can't be placed on her fingers, if a necklace can't be placed around her neck or a bracelet around her wrist. The point is to lay her to rest with things she loved. I think its a beautiful gesture.

I don't see anything wrong with burying Caylee with jewelry, any kind of jewelry. Obviously, in looking at pics of her, jewelry was something Caylee liked, like most little girls. People bury their loved ones with all kinds of things, pictures, letters, jewelry, stuffed animals........all kinds of things. It doesn't matter if earrings can't be placed on her ears, if rings can't be placed on her fingers, if a necklace can't be placed around her neck or a bracelet around her wrist. The point is to lay her to rest with things she loved. I think its a beautiful gesture.

I wonder if this is what Cindy was considering:

http://www..com/cremation-jewelry-s...ampaign=C2A2&gclid=CL3lvp_wyZgCFQwNGgodgE3s1A

I'm sorry, but what does "bump" mean?

Just means to post in a slightly older thread in order to bump it back up to the top or to the first page so it doesn't fade away.

I actually knew something I could tell someone!!!!:woohoo:

Thanks so much for asking.

Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones. A little OT: my fiance and I couldn't decide whether to elope or to spend money on an expensive wedding. We decided on a wedding at home with family since we were moving and it might be the last time all of us were together. How prophetic was that!

My fiance and I picked out and paid for my mom's dress becuase she didn't have the money herself. Her sister wore a dress, coincidently, almost the same shade of blue, to match their beautiful piercingly blue eyes.

Shortly after my wedding, her sister died of NEGLECT in the hospital. My uncle told me they buried her in the dress she wore to my wedding. My mother went into a deep depression when her sister died, and it brought on a return of her breast cancer. She died and we buried her in the same dress we bought for her.

When I look at the wedding pictures now, to see her and my aunt in their dresses, it's so sad.

I hope they pick out something very special and sentimental for Caylee so that they can remember her sweetness forever.

I pray for Caylee to be in the arms of angels and Jesus now.

Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones. A little OT: my fiance and I couldn't decide whether to elope or to spend money on an expensive wedding. We decided on a wedding at home with family since we were moving and it might be the last time all of us were together. How prophetic was that!

My fiance and I picked out and paid for my mom's dress becuase she didn't have the money herself. Her sister wore a dress, coincidently, almost the same shade of blue, to match their beautiful piercingly blue eyes.

Shortly after my wedding, her sister died of NEGLECT in the hospital. My uncle told me they buried her in the dress she wore to my wedding. My mother went into a deep depression when her sister died, and it brought on a return of her breast cancer. She died and we buried her in the same dress we bought for her.

When I look at the wedding pictures now, to see her and my aunt in their dresses, it's so sad.

I hope they pick out something very special and sentimental for Caylee so that they can remember her sweetness forever.

I pray for Caylee to be in the arms of angels and Jesus now.

Oh, Mary, I am so sorry. Your message is a good one, to cherish those we have while we have them.

Since the custom of burying something of importance with the deceased is age old, why would they not want to bury something with their own grand daughter? It is ingrained in our natures for thousands of years. Strange as it may seem to put something material with someone in a spiritual place, I think it is very, very basic human nature.

Obviously, I should've titled the thread "Cindy asks George to pick out jewelry for Caylee on the day of the most horrible, detailed document dump ever" cuz that was the point of it. The timing of that which she admits in the police report - was likely a bad thing.

I see no problem burying someone with anything of course. Everyone does it.
I don't know if I'd tell my husband to do that when the media is full of heart stickers, pooh blankets, duct tape.

http://www..com/cremation-jewelry-s...ampaign=C2A2&gclid=CL3lvp_wyZgCFQwNGgodgE3s1A

Chilly Willy posted a link to one of the sites that sell these.

Here is another link:

http://ashestoashes.com/human_cremation_jewelry_keepsakes.htm

An acquaintance of mine has the heart tower that she wears with a bit of her late husband's ashes within. She says that way she always has him close to her heart...forever.

I know a lot of people would be put off by the thought, but I consider it a beautiful thought.

Chilly, I feel like this is exactly what Cindy meant. There is also a men's ring that can be made. There are various stones that can be made - even diamond colored ones.

It just depends on how a person would feel about something like this. Maybe Cindy thinks that jewelry made from a loved ones ashes is just fine. Maybe George thought it was repulsive. I would find it creepy myself.

I had written somewhere else; maybe even on this thread about it.

I did not see Baez' presser today, but I have read the transcript of it. I wonder if Cindy may have a piece of that sort of jewelry at the memorial tomorrow.

All just JMO.

Chilly, I feel like this is exactly what Cindy meant. There is also a men's ring that can be made. There are various stones that can be made - even diamond colored ones.

It just depends on how a person would feel about something like this. Maybe Cindy thinks that jewelry made from a loved ones ashes is just fine. Maybe George thought it was repulsive. I would find it creepy myself.

I had written somewhere else; maybe even on this thread about it.

I did not see Baez' presser today, but I have read the transcript of it. I wonder if Cindy may have a piece of that sort of jewelry at the memorial tomorrow.

All just JMO.

I was wondering that same thing, about the jewelry Cindy might wear tomorrow. I don't expect to be able to watch the service live so I hope sleuthers will watch for it and report.

I was wondering that same thing, about the jewelry Cindy might wear tomorrow. I don't expect to be able to watch the service live so I hope sleuthers will watch for it and report.

Thanks for the reply, Chilly. As it has been said that Cindy would speak at the memorial tomorrow, I will see if it looks as if she is wearing a piece of that jewelry. That is, if I can tell.

Thanks for the reply, Chilly. As it has been said that Cindy would speak at the memorial tomorrow, I will see if it looks as if she is wearing a piece of that jewelry. That is, if I can tell.

Thanks, I'll be watching for your report.

I agree with the token of love part. But, shouldn't that token be something that the deceased person loved/treasured? Is it really
necessary to go to a jewelry store? Even if it was a heart or cross wouldn't it have more meaning if it was either hers or a family members?

correct..and what three year old wears jewelry anyway?

weird

Since the custom of burying something of importance with the deceased is age old, why would they not want to bury something with their own grand daughter? It is ingrained in our natures for thousands of years. Strange as it may seem to put something material with someone in a spiritual place, I think it is very, very basic human nature.

ive never heard of someone burying NEW jewelry with a 3 yr old..

i think many here are bending over backwards

This is just so sad, it's almost unbearable. Just imagine what that family is going through.

This is just so sad, it's almost unbearable. Just imagine what that family is going through.

yeah. you'd think they would have exhausted all their selfishness by now, but it looks like they had just enough to spare to slap their daughter one more time.

Chilly Willy, I think we were right. At the memorial GA spoke of the locket he had received just a few days ago and how Caylee would now be with him everyday. Lee kissed a bracelet he was wearing before telling CMA that he would never forget the promise he made and CA had a pretty heart pendent dangling from her neck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back