Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it is a "what if" for Cindy as far as I am concerned. "What if I had not confronted Casey with the money missing in my parent's account on that night. Would Caylee still be with us?"

Hindsight and guilt go hand in hand. Tragically, there is no do over.

For starters, CA did not confront that women....the women confronted her. And why should Cindy have to stay in her home and be the 'bigger' person...why didn't the other women act as the 'bigger' person...especially since she wasn't going thru a living nightmare!

WHY didn't they stay in their back yard, like all their neighbors said they always did BEFORE?

ITA I think the bashing would make me want to protect my child even more. You dont stop loving them, thats goes against a mothers nature.

Not that this even comes close to this situation, but it's just like being mad and complaining about someone you love. When someone else does it, you get mad and start defending your loved one.

I think it's natural to go to the defensive of someone you love and when it comes to your children, watch out. It's like a mother protecting her cub.

For starters, CA did not confront that women....the women confronted her. And why should Cindy have to stay in her home and be the 'bigger' person...why didn't the other women act as the 'bigger' person...especially since she wasn't going thru a living nightmare!

I give Cindy alot of credit for not beating that woman up , she had no right to do what she did.If you stood outside my house and did what those people did I dont think I would have been able to not beat the crap outta you. Bad enough you are in the middle of a horrible nightmare then to have people who dont even know your family acting that way. The whole lot of them should have been arrested. This isnt gonna make me any friends but after I saw the first nut trying to rile cindy up . I emailed lee and told him I would put bright lights on my house to keep the mental cases away. Boy was I happy to see they took my advice.They people who were casting stones at CA better get down on thier knees and hope it never happens to them.

I agree, but if they didnt get into the spotlight they wouldnt have gotten Caylee's name out there. IMO, It's a no win situation.

That's true, I think they would have done well to just plead for her return in the media and not try so hard to defuse all of KC's lies.

Bolded by me... I just don't know how they could think that collecting money to search for a *live Caylee* and not searching would be appreciated! How could people not get upset with them about this? Honestly... at this point it looks like they either funded KC's defense or paid their own bills, neither of which have anything to do with a live baby search.

I know the money issue is a touchy subject, but it does factor in! Just my opinion.

I think that was a real contention point for many people. They saw them doing NOTHING but scrounging for money. NEVER looking for Caylee.

This is WHY Cindy very well MAY go over the edge farther. In my opinion NONE of them have ever been operating on 8 cylinders and it is not because of Caylee's disappearance, but their own actions.

When I first saw Cindy on TV and she was screaming at the ones interviewing her and talking "all about her" and how SHE could not sleep, and how SHE could not eat every time she was asked a question about KC or Caylee, I KNEW then I would grow to despise that woman.

Nothing she has EVER done in this case has been in Caylee's best interest and now Caylee is dead, if anything THAT will send her over the edge. This has NEVER been about finding Caylee, it has never had anything to do with Caylee for that family.

In their own sick way, they did love her, but that was not love as most parents and grandparents love, but an all consuming, controlling love, which was contingent upon actions. The same type of things she did to all the media - if you do it my way, then I will reward you if not - I will attack you. You can read a LOT about a family by how they treat outsiders who are trying to help them.

KC has lived her entire life like that from what has been released. I can almost feel sorry for KC at times. To have lived in that evil and even survived is amazing. Most kids like her (not real stable) and in that environment commit suicide.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

We'll have to agree to disagree on who the bigger person is and what that entails. If you have a rowdy gang of protestors mauling around outside your house because your granddaughter is missing and your daughter is a serious POI and you have been all over national TV talking about rotting pizza, and washing "nasty smelling" pants, and how your daughter's car "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car". WHY WHY WHY would you go outside? They have a garage to come and go through in a vehicle.

Just agree to disagree about being a "bigger person".

That's true, I think they would have done well to just plead for her return in the media and not try so hard to defuse all of KC's lies.

They NEVER ONCE pleaded with the imaginary kidnapper for her return.

That said to me and many others, they KNEW she was dead.

Not that this even comes close to this situation, but it's just like being mad and complaining about someone you love. When someone else does it, you get mad and start defending your loved one.

I think it's natural to go to the defensive of someone you love and when it comes to your children, watch out. It's like a mother protecting her cub.

You just hit the nail right on the head with that statement. I work in a family buisness and see it all the time, "I can say this or that but don't you dare" and I know its because they know they love the person.

Very true I can say my child is being a jacka@s but watch out if anyone else dares to , Its called a mothers love. I am still a mother cub and my youngest is 25 lol

This is my first post (and a long one at that) so go easy on me. I've been lurking for awhile and really think this site is a great place to come to for details on the case, theories and evidence.

I'm posting now because I just feel that I have to say something in regards to the hate of the Anthony’s (not KC). As a parent I can't even imagine what this family is going through. I honestly feel that anything they do would be criticized in some way or another.

There are a lot of people who are mad that they were out there looking for their granddaughter even when everyone else thought that she was dead, but I can’t fathom why people would be surprised or upset that they would be in denial and that they believed she was alive. I know I wouldn’t want to believe that she wasn’t, no matter what was shown or told to me. They loved that little girl and wanted so much to believe that their daughter would never do anything to her. Of course they fell for her lies, because she was their last hope. Yes, they enabled Casey, but sometimes love is blind, especially when it comes to your children. This doesn’t mean that they are horrible people. Who in their right mind would want to believe that their child killed their granddaughter? We know that Casey wasn’t the greatest daughter, lying, stealing, etc. but sometimes it easy to forget the bad things when you want so much to believe that your child is good.

For example, think of a long relationship that you had with someone who broke your heart, then years later when you think of the person you remember the bad things they did, but most of the time you remember all the good things. It happens all the time with people who get divorced. They hate each other but as time goes by they wonder if they made a mistake. Why? Because they remember the good times and sometimes the bad doesn’t seem “that bad”. The same can be said about a job. You hate your job, you leave, you start another and start to not like it and before you know it, you’re talking about all the great things at your old job. It’s easy to do and I don’t know one person who hasn’t had this experience.

So, when your own child is accused of killing your grandchild, of course you don’t want to believe it. The public can see things differently because they have no attachment or history with the actual people involved. Casey and Caylee are there flesh and blood, not a name in the paper.

We all care about Caylee, but before this got into the news, we knew nothing about her and they did, they knew and loved her. So no matter how much we get upset or hate what has happened or hate who did it, we will never know what or how the grandparents feel, because this was their life.

I don’t care if they told lies, if they supported Casey, if they were mean to protestors on their property. Their goal was to find Caylee and yes, to even believe that Casey didn’t do it. It obvious to all of us because we can look at it clearly, we are outsiders looking in. When everyday life and love and family history come into it, it’s not always so black and white. Sometimes we can confuse reality and see what we want to see because it’s easier. I don’t see why it’s hard to believe that they held onto the hope that she was alive and that their daughter had nothing to do with it. I think they do know deep down that Casey is involved (you can see it in their jail sessions), but I also think that they would never admit it because they can’t accept that their daughter did this to their granddaughter. I don’t agree with obstructing justice but I think if they did indeed do this it wasn’t because they weren’t honoring Caylee, I think they really wanted to believe that Casey couldn’t do this and felt if they couldn’t save their granddaughter that they would save their daughter because they couldn’t bare with the thought of their whole lives falling apart. So whether or not their reactions were right, we will never (God willing) know what they have and are going through.[/Q Well said!:woohoo::clap::woohoo::clap::woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is WHY Cindy very well MAY go over the edge farther. In my opinion NONE of them have ever been operating on 8 cylinders and it is not because of Caylee's disappearance, but their own actions.

When I first saw Cindy on TV and she was screaming at the ones interviewing her and talking "all about her" and how SHE could not sleep, and how SHE could not eat every time she was asked a question about KC or Caylee, I KNEW then I would grow to despise that woman.

Nothing she has EVER done in this case has been in Caylee's best interest and now Caylee is dead, if anything THAT will send her over the edge. This has NEVER been about finding Caylee, it has never had anything to do with Caylee for that family.

In their own sick way, they did love her, but that was not love as most parents and grandparents love, but an all consuming, controlling love, which was contingent upon actions. The same type of things she did to all the media - if you do it my way, then I will reward you if not - I will attack you. You can read a LOT about a family by how they treat outsiders who are trying to help them.

KC has lived her entire life like that from what has been released. I can almost feel sorry for KC at times. To have lived in that evil and even survived is amazing. Most kids like her (not real stable) and in that environment commit suicide.
Yep. Refreshing memories here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU

Not once. Never. They never tried to plead to "ZG" or to anyone else who might have had Caylee. For that matter, they never once communicated a message from KC to Caylee's supposed abducters. Nothing. It's a GLARING ommision IMO.

That was very telling to me too, they spent all their time on the defense. I think we all watched and waited to hear that plea.

:waitasec::waitasec: It sort of evolves into Cindy/George..... Cindy is a BATTLEAXE.......She can't go over an edge that she never had?? but she has brought many other people "over the edge"

To clarify, I do not despise CA, I loathe people like her, as they are a poison to everyone they conquer & I believe that's her MAIN Goal.....I feel for George, as he has FEELINGS, & I believe he was on the right path when HE filed for divorce in 2005!:clap::clap:

Then why didn't he go through with it? He has a mind of his own. And, imho, he has not pulled his weight as the man in that family. Sometimes the crazy looking one has been edged toward the ledge over time. The crazy looking one is tenacious always hoping for a better day but the other guy never changes. I'm just saying there are other ways of looking at it and we just don't know the truth in their lives.

Yes, Cindy knew her daughter was a liar and a thief....but a liar and a thief doesn't = murderer. George and Cindy did not harm Caylee and there is no evidence that they were intentionally trying to cover for Casey. Casey is responsible....only Casey. Caylee is in heaven crying because of the hatred being shown to those who loved her the most.

Why is it any time someone questions the Anthonys motives or comments on their despicable actions, it becomes hatred?

I doubt Caylee is crying for them. They deserted her when she needed them the most and let her lay and ROT in the woods not a block from their own house because they were too lazy and too consumed with KC to even walk down the street.

That is the truth - NOT hatred.

Not once. Never. They never tried to plead to "ZG" or to anyone else who might have had Caylee. For that matter, they never once communicated a message from KC to Caylee's supposed abducters. Nothing. It's a GLARING ommision IMO.

They did go to the media and tell everyone what KC told them in the very beginning. And Ca was trying to cut the bs out when she said she didnt eat or sleep. She was telling the truth. She begged for people to look for an alive Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member