Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you want to accept the truth , that a baby you loved with all your heart was killed by the child you raised and loved. What a nightmare! and they are suppose to behave in a certain way by people who dont even know them . If Cindy has gone over the edge I wonder if some of the negativity shown on websites helped push her over the edge

Oh, geeze..I think that's a bit overly-dramatic.

I had a very wise therapist once who liked to say to me "Do you really think you are that powerful, that you can control another persons mental health?"

I had a very wise therapist once who liked to say to me "Do you really think you are that powerful, that you can control another persons mental health?"

I'm not sure it is overly dramatic. Between the bloggers, the media, the protesters, her brother, LP, etc. Cindy has been attacked from all sides, all while trying to deal with the idea that not only could her granddaughter be dead, but her daughter might be a murderer. I can see that pushing someone over the edge.

Some of us have lost a family member to murder.I have lost a cousin who was more like a brother to me, he was raped strangled and then hung. We never found who killed him but if it was a family member it would have been a million times more horrible.My Grandmother who was great to all of us lived for only 16 months then it finally killed her. If it had been her daughter who killed him she would not have lasted 16 months so my heart aches for CA and GA.

If my daughter was accused of killing my granddaughter, I'd have a breakdown.

I do think it's odd that they haven't visited her. I know they're saying they don't want their every word recorded, but they don't have to talk about the case. They could just go and tell her they loved her.

Yes, and that would be criticized too!! Maybe they just cannot face her now, since Caylee's remains were found.
Either way, they are in mourning... grieving for their precious granddaughter and dealing with their daughter facing prison. I don't blame them for not making public appearances... anything they said or did will be fodder for the media to hack to pieces. It would not surprise me to learn Cindy has had a complete breakdown. Maybe that's why Lee moved back home.

IMO, that just kind of proves that it is possible that she felt that way. If the therapist told you that, then at one time you must have felt that way.

I'm not sure it is overly dramatic. Between the bloggers, the media, the protesters, her brother, LP, etc. Cindy has been attacked from all sides, all while trying to deal with the idea that not only could her granddaughter be dead, but her daughter might be a murderer. I can see that pushing someone over the edge.
I agree that the negative reaction she has most certainly drawn toward herself through her own outlandish behavior has to have added to her incredibly horrible situation.

No I dont think one person is that powerful but there are many thousands who want CA blood and have bashed her online.

It makes me happy to not hear them saying "Zanny" It makes me happy not to hear them disrespecting LE,TM,TES,LP,LB.JG,NG and thats just a few. It is a welcome relief. I think they should be quiet, if all they plan to do is defend Casey. There are enough people who keep jumping into the fire in this case to keep me busy reading .
They have been through a nightmare. I pity anyone who must deal with what has been heaped on their plate,even though most of the time..they were holding the spoon.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

THURBOTHINK! Your quote says it all.....They brought all this on themselves! I can't add anything to your statement, as that is the reason people GREW to dispise them!! Their actions were totally inappropriate, in light of the nightmare at hand. Their actions were despicable, worthy of contempt in the eyes of the public, grieving for this little girl!

Paula, IMHO, They SUNK to the level of, "those drunken scumbags" for all the world to see, & in doing so, revealed much about themselves. It was a modern-day lynch-mob of epic proportions, and as low as the protestors appeared to be, the ungraceful posture of the Anthonys was sickening to eveyone who watched. I, myself, interpreted this as, "The apple (KC) doesn't fall far from the tree" And, " Me Think Thou Dost Protest Too Much"

A WSleuther had as a quote something to the effect of:

"When you create a monster don't act surprised when all villagers arrive at your doorstep with torches and pitchforks."

Kind of sums it up for me.

In my opinion, these folks were NOT shrinking violets, dodging cameras, saying "no comment"! Right out of the box they went on GVS. We saw them on every news station known to man (even Telemundo, right), giving interviews on their lawn, giving "exclusives", locals were told to "get off their asses and find her", hammers were waived, hoses were sprayed, little guys were shoved off the swale, bloggers were called leeches, parasites and scumbags, squirrels were blamed, rotting pizza was blamed, an innocent person was blamed (in my opinion), we were told "people were being watched", we were told Casey knew who had Caylee, a bounty hunter comes to town on request and bails out Casey, she comes HOME instead of going to a safe house (right to the big top), she says nothing, she goes back to jail and is bailed out again (and goes home again), pictures of Caylee are distributed and "sold", Caseys is on People magazine, 20/20, money, money, money, massive searches are done, and called off, and done again, Casey is called "sweetheart" and "mother of the year" and all the while poor little Caylee laid double-bagged and rotting but a hop, skip and jump down the street. Literally.

Some of us have lost a family member to murder.I have lost a cousin who was more like a brother to me, he was raped strangled and then hung. We never found who killed him but if it was a family member it would have been a million times more horrible.My Grandmother who was great to all of us lived for only 16 months then it finally killed her. If it had been her daughter who killed him she would not have lasted 16 months so my heart aches for CA and GA.

My father was murdered. I understand where you are coming from. If it had turned out that it was someone in my immediate family, I don't know how I would handle that. I do know that I would still love them although I would never ever forgive them, but I also wouldnt air my dirty laundry for the whole world to see. That is what I think the Anthonys are feeling. I think they know deep down and are holding onto any bit of hope that it wasnt there daughter. But either way I don't think they will ever come out to the public and bad mouth their daughter. JMO

I agree, CW. This whole thing has been such a nightmare, I even read a post the other day on another site, wishing Cindy would die.
Not going to get on a rant tonite, but if this had happened to me, I would have been locked up in a padded cell by now.

I also felt bad when Tim Miller was treated badly by CA, but then I thought about it. He didnt know her daughter in Cindys frantic worried state she felt it was so important to look for a live Caylee. If he knocked on my door and said my grandchild was dead I hate to say this but I would tell him to take a hike. I am a TES supporter and have donated many times. I know Tim Miller is a great man to do what he does . But if he told me the one person who holds my heart like no other can was dead without showing me a body, I would tell him to leave me the h@ll alone.

Socieopaths do not care who they hurt as long as they get their way. My own opinion is that Cindy loved Caylee more than anyone knows and remember that KC at one time was a baby in Cindy's arms. I am sure that Cindy is blaming herself for this whole thing and that is exactly what KC wants. Cindy did not kill little Caylee and no matter what, people make their own choices, there are plenty of dysfunctional families who "choose" not to kill their own children. I do not know how I would react to people honing in on me like buzzards while I am worried sick about my grand daughter being missing and then finding out my daughter was probably the one who killed her. Maybe she wasn't perfect in her reactions and I really believe George and Lee hid alot from her to protect her. Just my opinion be it right or wrong.

Yes, what about the male influence in this whole family dynamic. Here's one for you - I think male weakness is responsible for the downfall of our society.:eek:

"When you create a monster don't act surprised when all villagers arrive at your doorstep with torches and pitchforks."

In my opinion, these folks were NOT shrinking violets, dodging cameras, saying "no comment"! Right out of the box they went on GVS. We saw them on every news station known to man (even Telemundo, right), giving interviews on their lawn, giving "exclusives", locals were told to "get off their asses and find her", hammers were waived, hoses were sprayed, little guys were shoved off the swale, bloggers were called leeches, parasites and scumbags, squirrels were blamed, rotting pizza was blamed, an innocent person was blamed (in my opinion), we were told "people were being watched", we were told Casey knew who had Caylee, a bounty hunter comes to town on request and bails out Casey, she comes HOME instead of going to a safe house (right to the big top), she says nothing, she goes back to jail and is bailed out again (and goes home again), pictures of Caylee are distributed and "sold", Caseys is on People magazine, 20/20, money, money, money, massive searches are done, and called off, and done again, Casey is called "sweetheart" and "mother of the year" and all the while poor little Caylee laid double-bagged and rotting but a hop, skip and jump down the street. Literally.

I agree with some of what you've said, but again... if it wasn't for all of them going in front of the cameras, talking on shows, spreading the word, this would never have been on the front page. We would never even had heard of Caylee. It would have been another untold story of a missing child. They kept it alive by any means they could, maybe some of it was not in their best judgement, but they did succeed in getting this out to the world. I don't think they expected the negative reactions they got and went into defense mode. Not only did they lose their granddaughter but now they are losing their daughter. It can't be easy on them. Of course they wanted to believe Casey, she was there only hope and last lifeline to Caylee.

No I dont think one person is that powerful but there are many thousands who want CA blood and have bashed her online.

I know if it were me, I would have no idea what is being said in bloggs, I would stay far far away.:rolleyes:

I agree with some of what you've said, but again... if it wasn't for all of them going in front of the cameras, talking on shows, spreading the word, this would never have been on the front page. We would never even had heard of Caylee. It would have been another untold story of a missing child. They kept it alive by any means they could, maybe some of it was not in their best judgement, but they did succeed in getting this out to the world. I don't think they expected the negative reactions they got and went into defense mode. Not only did they lose their granddaughter but now they are losing their daughter. It can't be easy on them. Of course they wanted to believe Casey, she was there only hope and last lifeline to Caylee.

Bolded by me... I just don't know how they could think that collecting money to search for a *live Caylee* and not searching would be appreciated! How could people not get upset with them about this? Honestly... at this point it looks like they either funded KC's defense or paid their own bills, neither of which have anything to do with a live baby search.

I know the money issue is a touchy subject, but it does factor in! Just my opinion.

bolded by me.........

They raised Casey and they KNEW she was NOT RIGHT in her mind, but they did NOTHING to stop her. That end was almost inevitable for the lifestyle they "taught".............there was addiction, violence, and deep hatred in that family and NO ONE did a thing to change it until it was way too late. Their denial kept all the family secrets hidden.

When Caylee was born, Cindy wanted to be her mother, but KC resented it and the battle began. Cindy used Caylee and KC used Caylee to get to each other and the battle ended with Caylee dead. George was a joke in the family, and where there is no respect for the father, there are messed up kids.

They were NOT PUSHED - they LOVE chaos - they lived it. Normal people would have stayed in their home, left in their cars from their garage and never inflamed people who did not agree with them. Normal people would NOT have lied and hid evidence for their murdering daughter KNOWING their granddaughter was her victim. They KNEW the minute they smelled that car what KC had done.

If they stayed in their home and hid from the world, people would have said they were hiding because they know their daughter murdered their granddaughter and they can't face the public. I am quite normal, and I think the Anthony's showed great restraint at some of those protesters!

This is WHY Cindy very well MAY go over the edge farther. In my opinion NONE of them have ever been operating on 8 cylinders and it is not because of Caylee's disappearance, but their own actions.

When I first saw Cindy on TV and she was screaming at the ones interviewing her and talking "all about her" and how SHE could not sleep, and how SHE could not eat every time she was asked a question about KC or Caylee, I KNEW then I would grow to despise that woman.

Nothing she has EVER done in this case has been in Caylee's best interest and now Caylee is dead, if anything THAT will send her over the edge. This has NEVER been about finding Caylee, it has never had anything to do with Caylee for that family.

In their own sick way, they did love her, but that was not love as most parents and grandparents love, but an all consuming, controlling love, which was contingent upon actions. The same type of things she did to all the media - if you do it my way, then I will reward you if not - I will attack you. You can read a LOT about a family by how they treat outsiders who are trying to help them.

KC has lived her entire life like that from what has been released. I can almost feel sorry for KC at times. To have lived in that evil and even survived is amazing. Most kids like her (not real stable) and in that environment commit suicide.

Bolded by me... I just don't know how they could think that collecting money to search for a *live Caylee* and not searching would be appreciated! How could people not get upset with them about this? Honestly... at this point it looks like they either funded KC's defense or paid their own bills, neither of which have anything to do with a live baby search.

I know the money issue is a touchy subject, but it does factor in! Just my opinion.

I'm not saying they did everything right, but I don't believe they would have asked to be in this position for any amount of money. I don't think there is any arguement that they loved Caylee and out of respect for Caylee, I think we all need to be reminded that she loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966