Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is real....
it happens to women.. and after childbirth..
it happens to men also...

I also think that KC acted very hurt and possible that
at age 15 a tragedy... that people think....
OH LET's NOT TALK ABOUT IT AND IT WILL GO
*** A W A Y * * * !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That seems to NOT .... be the way to handle things !

God I pray for this family !
It is heartbreaking....
whether the are RIGHT/ WRONG...............

it is TRAGIC ! ! !
A sad follower of this Sad EVENT !!
jjgram

God Bless !

Post partem depression? I believe someone said that was a possibility. Was it Jesse G or his Dad?

it's still open isn't it?:woohoo:
I am just a dried up old grouchy hag...don't mind me :innocent:

Not sure how it works, but maybe the title should be changed to "Why the Anthonys act the way they do". LOL

Because George isn't cut from the same cloth as BattleStar Galactica Cindy is, does not mean he is not a MAN! George has been whittled down to a stub of a man, over time, probably without him even knowing it occurred......women can do that to men Emasculate them! As for not pulling his weight.......haha ...You can't win with a woman like her.....unless she lets you, It's all about her, It's her game!

All the more reason he should of gotten a good, steady job and been away from the house a lot, had his own honestly earned money, etc. That's just how I like men to be. I don't know George but I know it takes two to tango.

Oh please. This is a reason to murder an innocent child?????

Casey had every opportunity to agree to giving Caylee over temp or permanent custody to someone other than CA, CA has no say. Don't tell me Casey was stuck. Yes a real job might have worked for starters. People make positive changes in their lives everyday, who are in far worse circumstances than Casey. If you don't believe that, well I'm sorry for you because I know it's true.

"Absolutely" NOT !!! She did what she did at the time, because she is who she is.........I make NO excuses for her, but I also see how she got to that point as dependent on CA as she was.

This was a revenge murder in my opinion. She wanted to kill CA, but CA was too powerful in KC's mind, so she did the next best thing - she killed Caylee because CA wanted her.

Not sure how it works, but maybe the title should be changed to "Why the Anthonys act the way they do". LOL
LOL! That's a new idea. You mean we should change the titles to stay on topic as to what people are talking about? Love it.

She drags her stories out so much, going off track constantly, pretending to forget what she was saying. When things get heated with anyone and she is about to look like an idiot, or her lies are about to come out or DO come out, she then goes into how she hasn't eaten "since yesterday at noon" or whenever it was that particular day. Or she suddenly claims to be a "grieving grandmother" when since "day 1" she has insisted her grandaughter is alive.
She claims to have told police "the truth" about things when we know she, in fact, did not tell them those additional things from watching future LE interviews with Cindy where they tell her they heard her lying on TV, giving reporters false information.

Like when she told reporters LE never came back for Casey's stuff that Cindy offered them. When the truth was that she promised them she would bring it and she never did! She can say whatever she wants on this video but we know the truth!! The same thing with the reciepts she is discussing!! She is a LIAR, how can anyone even believe this video?! LE asked ask her to stop lying on TV, that it's not productive.. we saw THAT video too.

When someone does something that Cindy does not like, that goes against what she obviously wanted, she attacks them PUBLICLY, on TV! She did it to LE, giving specific names of LE officers, she did it to Larry G, to Kathi B, Tim Miller, LP, Nancy Grace. She tears people down by slandering them so that she looks like the better person. Everyone but her and her precious Casey lies and makes up stories. But she isn't good at it. at all! She chooses people that have good reputations (well, I guess other than Larry), she goes after good people, says stuff that is just unbelieveable. & that makes her so much easier to see through, IMO.

She is good, I suppose, if you are not prepared for this type of person because they are so good at altering others perceptions (feeding people the koolaid!). But if you have known someone like her before, you see it right away... you can't miss it, You can almost smell her coming! I especially like in this video where she says "Well, I have never lied to the police so I'm not worried" when we know now (FOR A FACT!) she is looking for immunity and if she gets it she will re-interview with LE and speak truthfully this time... or so says her lawyer.

I truly do hope she gets help because there IS help out there for this. She can get well and lead a productive and happy life.

So the truth won't set her free. We can't change her.

Sure, of course. I agree with you...however, why does the public expect they should have come forth during an investigation and start talking and offering about all their family arguments, what all the things their daughter has done wrong in her life, etc? What good would that have done? Would that have found Caylee? No.

I don't think the public wanted anything but honestly and the truth from them to LE. When you lie to LE and you CLAIM to want to find your granddaughter, then that sends up a red flag to all concerned.

LOL! That's a new idea. You mean we should change the titles to stay on topic as to what people are talking about? Love it.

LOL. I think everyone means to stay on the topic and it does indirectly relate to the question. I think it's just hard to answer the question without explaining why you feel that way, then someone replies and before you know your OT. :eek:

All the more reason he should of gotten a good, steady job and been away from the house a lot, had his own honestly earned money, etc. That's just how I like men to be. I don't know George but I know it takes two to tango.

If this were not a tragedy, I could almost smile when GA puts his hands up on the FBI tapes and says in reference to Casey's shenanigans "what's going on?" at least two dozen times. (Reminded me of someone I know and care about.) GA seemed to be hoping for a simple solution....I felt a twang of pity for him.

I sincerely hope the three of them find comfort in each other at this time.

I have a suspicion in the back of my mind that something really traumatic happened to KC about 15 or 16. It appears that everything in her life changed after a certain point and she seemed to quit maturing beyond that point.

I don't know if it was what she told about GA abusing her and/or about Lee coming into her bedroom, but something in my mind happened which stopped all maturing. I believe all the Anthonys KNOW what it is too, and I hold them responsible for not getting her help at the time.

IMO it is the typical age for these types of issues to show up due to hormonal changes, a girl is growing up! It's the age most girls (if they are going to) begin to rebel against their mothers, they want to be seperate from their parents, be their own person. They also begin to see themselves a bit as sexual beings, no longer "children" but are treated still as children (because afterall, they are children still!). They want to start wearing make-up and dressing in their own style, they begin to date, to feel things for people outside of the family.

It's when they begin to dream of their future selves, they have their own feelings, desires, plans and dreams- not the things their parents want for them.It's the age when our children begin to pull away from us and strat to become a bit more independent. I believe Cindy did not allow Casey that. There were no boundaries between mother and daughter, Casey and Cindy are enmeshed. Casey never had the chance to become Casey and resentment began to grow..

JMO

It was never reported that Cindy physically searched. It's also never been reported that she didn't physically search either.

I think there were enough cameras following her around that someone would have witnessed a search conducted by any of the A's.

I don't think CA has gone over the edge and is in hiding, I think she is finally taking her lawyer's advice and keeping her trap shut.

LOL Alright- I'm leavin, I'm leavin, the thread with my O/T replys!! I was just responding to posts that were already discussing "psych" issues! lol

Why is it any time someone questions the Anthonys motives or comments on their despicable actions, it becomes hatred?

I doubt Caylee is crying for them. They deserted her when she needed them the most and let her lay and ROT in the woods not a block from their own house because they were too lazy and too consumed with KC to even walk down the street.

That is the truth - NOT hatred.

Not to mention they said they'd "take the shingles off the roof" to find Caylee. Where was she? She was in the closest woods to their house! And 6 months later she's still not buried properly. STILL NOT BURIED!!!

I don't think CA has gone over the edge and is in hiding, I think she is finally taking her lawyer's advice and keeping her trap shut.

whatever she is doing I hope she and George are safe. They did not deserve any of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase