Cindy's Attempts to Contact "Zanny"? *revisit*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We may need a new thread...but moving back yet another day in time to June 30...

June 30--Casey finally got a gas can and some gas for her car, courtesy of Amy, but the car is gone. But she still has Tony's Jeep, as he's in New York. That night, Casey drives around all over the place in Tony's Jeep.

July 1--Shower at Jesse's in the AM, with weird pings back at Tony's in the middle of that time period. Near home in the late evening in Tony's Jeep, at a time when she should know Cindy is home (and--perhaps unbeknownst to her--George is also home), with 2 odd jaunts south and toward the airport, a call to Ryan right before one of those jaunts, and a call FROM the house right before the other one. Off to Fusian area (on a Tuesday?), then to stay at JP/Ricardo's with Amy. Midnight flurry of calls from the house (all to voicemail), 3 AM call with Tony for an hour, checks voice mail, then runs out near the A home again from about 4-5 am and calls Ryan.

July 2--Casey shows up in the AM at Ricardo's, tells him she's washing clothes, writes Diary of Days, schedules her "Bella Vita" tattoo for the next day.

July 3--Cindy is going crazy trying to find Casey and Caylee. She is calling fake people (NOTICE HOW THIS IS ON TOPIC FOR THE THREAD LOL), real people, Fusian, Ryan, Lee, anyone she can think of, running out to Universal, having Lee run around the downtown bars, etc. She has truly lost it. That night, she gives up and writes "My Caylee Is Missing." Meanwhile, Casey is getting a tattoo, hanging out, and trying to enjoy what she appears to think is her new "Bella Vita" with no worries.

Yeah, I am beginning to think the same thing. She did take something from Jesse's and tossed it in the vicinity of the body (perhaps too dark at that time to expect her to crawl right into the underbrush with it :waitasec:).

Thanks Bond, for pointing this out. Should it have its own thread?

I wonder if Jesse used steroids. I don't recall him ever being asked about that, but that may have already been answered.

We may need a new thread...but moving back yet another day in time to June 30...

June 30--Casey finally got a gas can and some gas for her car, courtesy of Amy, but the car is gone. But she still has Tony's Jeep, as he's in New York. That night, Casey drives around all over the place in Tony's Jeep.

July 1--Shower at Jesse's in the AM, with weird pings back at Tony's in the middle of that time period. Near home in the late evening in Tony's Jeep, at a time when she should know Cindy is home (and--perhaps unbeknownst to her--George is also home), with 2 odd jaunts south and toward the airport, a call to Ryan right before one of those jaunts, and a call FROM the house right before the other one. Off to Fusian area (on a Tuesday?), then to stay at JP/Ricardo's with Amy. Midnight flurry of calls from the house (all to voicemail), 3 AM call with Tony for an hour, checks voice mail, then runs out near the A home again from about 4-5 am and calls Ryan.

July 2--Casey shows up in the AM at Ricardo's, tells him she's washing clothes, writes Diary of Days, schedules her "Bella Vita" tattoo for the next day.

July 3--Cindy is going crazy trying to find Casey and Caylee. She is calling fake people (NOTICE HOW THIS IS ON TOPIC FOR THE THREAD LOL), real people, Fusian, Ryan, Lee, anyone she can think of, running out to Universal, having Lee run around the downtown bars, etc. She has truly lost it. That night, she gives up and writes "My Caylee Is Missing." Meanwhile, Casey is getting a tattoo, hanging out, and trying to enjoy what she appears to think is her new "Bella Vita" with no worries.

There is no love lost here for CA but what Casey put her through was hell on earth, and she just smirks about it.

AZLawyer- could she have left her cell phone at TL's apt on purpose, to 'prove' that she was there, in case her jaunt to JG's for an unnecessary shower became suspect at some future time, like when some item of his is found with Caylee's remains...? that way she could say 'check my phone pings, I was at TL's when Jesse says I was at his place- that shower visit didn't happen"...
You have to be very sly to think like Casey, that's for sure..

Why is KC up driving around in someone else car at 4-5 am. Up all night, but odd that Tony says "hey no prob, borrow my car", was Tony with her?

No, Tony was in New York.

Maybe she was forgetful and just left her phone charging at TL/s apt while she went out, like I just did...

I agree about the visit to JG's - definitely an ulterior purpose.

AZLawyer- could she have left her cell phone at TL's apt on purpose, to 'prove' that she was there, in case her jaunt to JG's for an unnecessary shower became suspect at some future time, like when some item of his is found with Caylee's remains...? that way she could say 'check my phone pings, I was at TL's when Jesse says I was at his place- that shower visit didn't happen"...

She didn't leave the phone at AL's, because it was pinging from Jesse's house before and after that time period. :waitasec:

This thread is getting really scary! I'm at a loss for words. When did someone say they thought they seen Casey's car out near those woods? Was it day or night? It was a Jim Hoover tip. Maybe that could help you guys?

I've always known something HUGE prompted that meltdown, but I've always written it off as just her 'breaking point' after 3 weeks. But in the context you've put it......Yes, it was something more....something specific.

oh my word. i really am going to quit refreshing & staring at this thread and get a shower now. lol

There was a small stain in Tony's Jeep, perhaps related.

Add to that doing laundry @ Ricardo's.

This thread is getting really scary! I'm at a loss for words. When did someone say they thought they seen Casey's car out near those woods? Was it day or night? It was a Jim Hoover tip. Maybe that could help you guys?

But she didn't have her car. It was already at the tow yard. She had Tony's Jeep.

And we know she did detail that Jeep before TonE got back.

She took it to a car wash, anyway. I wonder if she had driven it into some woods. :waitasec:

Maybe the July 1 shower at Jesse's was just her own "car wash," i.e., cleaning off the evidence from her own body at a place it couldn't be traced to her. She did like to watch CSI....

Maybe she thought the evidence all over her car was no big deal at that point because the car had been towed, not realizing that even if she didn't call the number on the tow sign at Amscot (is there one? I'm assuming here) they would send a notice to the owner of record....

WAIT! I think July 1 was also the day she got a manicure! So maybe she takes a shower at someone else's house to wash off the evidence from her body, then gets a manicure to remove evidence from her nails?

I just don't think she had any clue whatsoever what a cell phone ping was, I really think all the covering of tracks was completely coincidental.

OT: I can't tell you guys how much I wish Edgar Allan Poe were alive today. Even he'd be impressed enough with your collective brilliance, everyone on this site should write the Great American Novel, with a twist. You've all got it in you.

:detective:

She took it to a car wash, anyway. I wonder if she had driven it into some woods. :waitasec:

Maybe the July 1 shower at Jesse's was just her own "car wash," i.e., cleaning off the evidence from her own body at a place it couldn't be traced to her. She did like to watch CSI....

Maybe she thought the evidence all over her car was no big deal at that point because the car had been towed, not realizing that even if she didn't call the number on the tow sign at Amscot (is there one? I'm assuming here) they would send a notice to the owner of record....

WAIT! I think July 1 was also the day she got a manicure! So maybe she takes a shower at someone else's house to wash off the evidence from her body, then gets a manicure to remove evidence from her nails?

That's very interesting - I never thought about her simply using an alternate shower to wash away evidence. HHMM. Didn't she spend the night before with Andy F? I wonder why she didn't just shower there???

There was a small stain in Tony's Jeep, perhaps related.

Add to that doing laundry @ Ricardo's.

Bond, not sure if this is related to the 4AM pings in the area of the Anthony home (in Tony's vehicle) but it may add to your theory of a visit to the remains site...

On page 9 in the following link, whose vehicle did they find vegetation on the bottom edge of the radiator and botanical (dry leaf) underneath the chassis? Tony Lazzaro's Jeep Cherokee or Casey's Pontiac Sunfire? It appears to me that it was Tony's vehicle. What do you think?

http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530237.pdf

botanicalspage9.jpg

Another weird thing about that time frame - JWG noted in the July2nd ping thread that there were 3 pings in the middle of the day that appear to be consistent with the area of the Baez Law Firm. Did ya'll ever get that figured out? (ETA - Notice I said "ya'll" - that is over my head and for you ubersleuths, LOL!! Ya'll are amazing!!)

Bond, not sure if this is related to the 4AM pings in the area of the Anthony home (in Tony's vehicle) but it may add to your theory of a visit to the remains site...

On page 9 in the following link, whose vehicle did they find vegetation on the bottom edge of the radiator and botanical (dry leaf) underneath the chassis? Tony Lazzaro's Jeep Cherokee or Casey's Pontiac Sunfire? It appears to me that it was Tony's vehicle. What do you think?

http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530237.pdf

botanicalspage9.jpg

I'm not BJB, but that report is definetly in re. TL's Jeep. I don't know how to paste the pdf image like you did, but it specifies the Jeep & VIN #. The report then seems to return to the Sunfire....

ETA: From page 9 where it is dated Wednesday, July 23, 2009 to page 10 where Bloise signs off is related to Tony's Jeep.

All:

I've been working all day from this d@mn blackberry...and if you've ever used one on this (any) forum you know how incredibly frustrating it is. My apologies for not being able to run w/ the speed of the posting...thank...quote...and respond to questions, let alone make some points I'd like to make.

Really esp. appreciate AZLawyer doing the heavy lifting. You're the best, AZ! :blowkiss:

Be back late PM w/ a real computer. ;)

All:

I've been working all day from this d@mn blackberry...and if you've ever used one on this (any) forum you know how incredibly frustrating it is. My apologies for not being able to run w/ the speed of the posting...thank...quote...and respond to questions, let alone make some points I'd like to make.

Really esp. appreciate AZLawyer doing the heavy lifting. You're the best, AZ! :blowkiss:

Be back late PM w/ a real computer. ;)

Bond - I feel your pain. I have an Iphone that I use a lot and it really is a pain to use for "websleuthing" LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back