Cindy's BoA Checking Account

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
THanks Chiquita. The case is now building up again - May will be here before long. A lawyer I spoke with said she thinks it will be settled. I disagreed saying that if they plea bargain with her, KC will have to tell everything that happened to the "t" and I do not believe it is in her "sociopathic makeup" to admit anything. She believes what no one sees, no one can prove.

IIRC, someone asked AZLawyer this question in the lawyer thread, and AZ said that KC would not necessarily have to tell everything that happened.

I'm sorry, I hunted, but I wasn't able to track down her post.

KC wasn't stupid and didn't think she wouldn't ever get caught, she just didn't care. She knew they'd find out but Cindy would probably just yell at her and George would just ignore her and then she'd do it again. I think this is how it worked every time and it had been going on for years. KC was never held responsible or faced any consequences for her actions until she was arrested July 16, 2008.

At least LA was aware of the difference between fooling the parents and fooling the cops, IIRC he tried to buy sis a clue with his cop role-playing game.

In the death penalty case being decided right now in Massachusetts where the guy killed the doctor's wife and two daughters in their home, it was mentioned last week on TrueTV that shortly before the trial began the defendant's lawyer approached the prosecutors requesting a plea deal in exchange for life without parole instead of a trial with the death penalty on the table.

The prosecution said "No thank you, no deal".

In a case that was profiled on "After the First 48" the state asked for the death penalty for a young man who shot and killed a cab driver. The defense tried to get a plea bargain and the prosecution also said No thank you, no deal. What was interesting was what the defense did next. Even though the DP was still on the table, the defendant pled guilty. However, the defense asked that a Judge decide the penalty instead of a jury. The judge ultimately sentenced him to life without the possiblity of parole.

Somehow I don't see KC's defense team wanting Judge Perry to make the decision as to whether she gets the death penalty or some other sentence, do you?

Yeah, this is kind of what I'm thinking, it seems weird someone would just tear a check out of the middle of a random checkbook to give to someone. That comes across to me a lot more like someone trying to be sneaky about stealing checks.

And the second checking account... I can't prove it, but IMOO, it has Casey written all over it.

How, oh how, did anyone think for even one minute Casey actually had a job?

bbm
IMO
Cindy was AWARE of many things..

In reading the prosecutors interview with Cindy, they ask if she ever called any of the numbers she had and Cindy replies that was not in her mind at the time and in the past she had no readon to. BUT, BUT BUT

In her mother's e-mails, Shirley (the mother) says all the telephone numbers have turned out to be bogus and this is BEFORE Cindy went to Amy's. So she had been calling and findinig out KC was giving her bogus numbers. But as she has done with everything else, she turns these numbers into SO CALLED CLUES.

This is just bizarre that Cindy thinks they will not question her about this on the stand and they will have the records to prove that someone called the numbers and Cindy will be caught lying again.

As Cheney originally said, before signing on, everything this family says means nothing (because of they lying).

Yes, I remember reading Shirley's email exchange with her sister she wrote she asked Cindy if she called any of Casey's friends and Cindy said she did but the numbers were wrong or out of service or something like...she knew the numbers Casey gave her were bogus.
iirc in the phone logs..cindy did call a number she had ..the number was to JP's apartment.

KC wasn't stupid and didn't think she wouldn't ever get caught, she just didn't care. She knew they'd find out but Cindy would probably just yell at her and George would just ignore her and then she'd do it again. I think this is how it worked every time and it had been going on for years. KC was never held responsible or faced any consequences for her actions until she was arrested July 16, 2008.

Hello Dear Prudence...and everyone

...Just getting my feet wet here. Long time lurker.

ITA with everything you just said.

The more I read and reread.....the more I shake my head!

Hi Susie!

Dive right in.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Respectfully Quoted Solace :cool2:
BBM

:clap: ITA Thank you.

You would think its their personal mantra or family motto, "what ever you do make sure to lie." To add to your examples, the one that really blows my mind is Cindy, George and Casey lying to everyone at Rick's wedding about Casey being pregnant. Here, they ask normal human beings to deny what they see right before their eyes, to ignore what all their senses tell them- including common sense: that Casey was very pregnant and standing right in front of them. And, that is what they are doing with this case: the Anthonys and JB, they want us to believe their lies and agree we all don't see the obvious. That Casey killed Caylee.

There was a kid who was a part of the friends my brother hung out with who got caught lying to everyone all the time. And, like my brother said-he would lie for no reason. My brother said, if you called him and asked what he was eating, he would lie and say he was eating pizza when he was really eating tacos. Why lie? Maybe someone who knows more about psychology can chime in, why would people lie when there is nothing to gain? Cindy's mother and brother come across as truthful people, in my opinion-so I wonder where Cindy got this from(then passing it on to Casey).

There has been the discussion of a sister(IIRC)of George's who has been described by him as "having issues" and George has said that of Casey per Richard Grund, "Casey has issues." I wonder what George's definition of issues is? A guy who (allegedly) threw his father through a plate glass window, has been suicidal, has a gambling addiction, trouble holding down a job or providing for his family, has been accused by his daughter of molestation and has (allegedly) committed adultery; think issues are?

As you said perfectly, the whole family is bizarre.

:twocents:

What does BBM mean.

In a case that was profiled on "After the First 48" the state asked for the death penalty for a young man who shot and killed a cab driver. The defense tried to get a plea bargain and the prosecution also said No thank you, no deal. What was interesting was what the defense did next. Even though the DP was still on the table, the defendant pled guilty. However, the defense asked that a Judge decide the penalty instead of a jury. The judge ultimately sentenced him to life without the possiblity of parole.

Somehow I don't see KC's defense team wanting Judge Perry to make the decision as to whether she gets the death penalty or some other sentence, do you?

I know the last person he sentenced to death was a man who kidnapped a woman from a mall, put her in the TRUNK of his car and after about 40 minutes of driving around, he reached his destination and pulled her out and killed her. Perry told him at sentencing that he forfeited the right to live among us and that he could not imagine the terror the woman was going through while in the trunk of his car.

I think I would go with a jury. IMO, the jury is not going to ask for death unless the prosecution can say that this child suffered in the car. If she had been put out with chloroform, does she wake up when she can't breathe? Or does she stay asleep and just dies when she can't breathe? Apparently, KC was not sure when she wrapped the tape around her mandible (despite what the lawyer said on tv (Jamie Weintraub) - the autopsy says the tape was around the mandible and overlapped the nose. So is Janie saying Dr. G is lying?

I think it all depends on how much the prosecution can "reasonably" "prove". If they can do it, she could get the death penalty. IMO

That's in line with what I think. Padilla did get one thing right - she lives 10 minutes at a time. She wasn't the least bit concerned as far as I could tell. I have no clue how anyone could could just party it up for 31 days...I mean you'd think even she, low intelligence and all, would realize her family would wonder where Caylee was at SOME point!

If I ever *dared* to rip my parents off, the very first time, 3 things would have happened:

1. They would have thrown me against the wall
2. They would have me thrown in jail.
3. I would have been kicked out of the house.

End of story.

Again, I realize none of this is about me or my family but it's all I have to compare it to. and I'm telling you, it fits like a glove.

I stole from my mother, lied to (even once caught red handed) and then stole from her again.. so did her husband and she did nothing. not a THING.. oh she'd call us selfish, or she'd kick her husband out for a day or so (while paying for the hotel room he stayed at during his "punishment" time). Some women need this in their lives. they need to be the martyr, the victim, the one who makes everyone else happy even at their own expense.. it's the only way they know how to have (and hold on to) relationships! It's the only thing that makes them feel worthwhile. Now, of course they realize they are being used and abused and they resent it at times but for the most part they know no other way to live or love, they cannot allow the people they "love" to fail or go without.. they will not recognize their own hurt feelings, putting the feelings of those they "love" before their own. If they save the person from themselves and give and give and give then those they "love" will be forever grateful and love them forever and thus the relationship will last forever. Which is dead wrong. What we see here is what it causes.. it causes resentment on all sides, it causes the children of the parents who "raise" their kids this way to never grow up, to never truly learn right from wrong because it's never put into action (they know it as a concept but it's not real). it cause it to repeat itself through generations... like an addiction. There is no love or respect in this sick mix at all.. it about taking advantage and getting away with everything you possibly can. it's just too bad the parents don't realize it until it's too late and even then they usually don't stop the behavior.

Hi Susie!

Dive right in.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Thanks... my lunch was cut short today...real life gets in the way!

But...I'll be back soon....I have followed this case from the "get go"

Can't wait to see Judge Perry in action! Later!

At least LA was aware of the difference between fooling the parents and fooling the cops, IIRC he tried to buy sis a clue with his cop role-playing game.

He sure was playing both sides wasn't he?

Again, I realize none of this is about me or my family but it's all I have to compare it to. and I'm telling you, it fits like a glove.

I stole from my mother, lied to (even once caught red handed) and then stole from her again.. so did her husband and she did nothing. not a THING.. oh she'd call us selfish, or she'd kick her husband out for a day or so (while paying for the hotel room he stayed at during his "punishment" time). Some women need this in their lives. they need to be the martyr, the victim, the one who makes everyone else happy even at their own expense.. it's the only way they know how to have (and hold on to) relationships! It's the only thing that makes them feel worthwhile. Now, of course they realize they are being used and abused and they resent it at times but for the most part they know no other way to live or love, they cannot allow the people they "love" to fail or go without.. they will not recognize their own hurt feelings, putting the feelings of those they "love" before their own. If they save the person from themselves and give and give and give then those they "love" will be forever grateful and love them forever and thus the relationship will last forever. Which is dead wrong. What we see here is what it causes.. it causes resentment on all sides, it causes the children of the parents who "raise" their kids this way to never grow up, to never truly learn right from wrong because it's never put into action (they know it as a concept but it's not real). it cause it to repeat itself through generations... like an addiction. There is no love or respect in this sick mix at all.. it about taking advantage and getting away with everything you possibly can. it's just too bad the parents don't realize it until it's too late and even then they usually don't stop the behavior.
:clap::clap::clap:
BBM. Excellent post! Boy, I sure wish Cindy would read this post and take it to heart! Even her mother and aunt could clearly see what was going on, too bad they didn't contact Casey directly and tell her how they felt!

image001-917.gif

So it appears that on 3/14/08 the Money Market acct was paid to zero out the overdrawn account yet again. (pg 362/418)

Also on pg 416/418 there is a $40.55 charge to Racetrac57 on 8/5/08 - what? Does this mean someone went to a racetrack on Aug 5,08 while people are searching for poor little Caylee? Tell me this is the name of something like a place that makes posters of missing children or something - please!

Race track is a gas station in the state of fl

BBM
I totally agree Dear Prudence. I still think that good ol' Leonard Padilla summed it up aptly when he said "This little gal lives her life ten minutes at a time". In everything that has happened, Casey has stuck with her lies right up to the jumping off place. Even George said she plays it out till the very end. And one of the LE officers said "She walked until she ran out of hallway" referring to her taking them to "her office" at Universal. She knows she will get caught. She just absolutely does not care because nothing bad has ever happened to her...........................until now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back