Cindy's BoA Checking Account

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Evil grin, and don't forget George knows a lot about a lot of things! LMAOROF

Solace - BBM= Bolded By Me

and...........:Welcome-12-june: SUSIE!!!

That's for sure!, George did know a lot about a lot of things.

BBM
I totally agree Dear Prudence. I still think that good ol' Leonard Padilla summed it up aptly when he said "This little gal lives her life ten minutes at a time". In everything that has happened, Casey has stuck with her lies right up to the jumping off place. Even George said she plays it out till the very end. And one of the LE officers said "She walked until she ran out of hallway" referring to her taking them to "her office" at Universal. She knows she will get caught. She just absolutely does not care because nothing bad has ever happened to her...........................until now.

As vain and narcissistic as she is, you would think she would not want to look like an idiot each time she is caught in her lies.... surely she could bamboozle CA with lies that are at least a little more difficult to disprove....

IIRC, WW said that neither he nor Casey made any purchase at Ikea that day. And I believe that was in July.

Thanks. KC and WW went to IKEA on July 5, the same day TL returned from NY. Therefore the charge in June wasn't from that visit. I figured if the dates had matched, we could blame KC for that expenditure as well. It's clear by the checks KC wrote that she was going to town spending her mom's money between Dec. '07 and March '08.

Did we see copies of KC's receipts that Lee found with KC's stuff at TL's - the ones he says he turned over to JB? Was JB required to give those to LE?

JWG would know.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5712472&postcount=237"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED***[/ame] Intermezzo asked this question recently too. I guess we haven't see the receipts that were found with KC's things. Those receipts mights match up to some of the June/July charges to Cindy's account showing that KC had been
at it again.

Thanks. KC and WW went to IKEA on July 5, the same day TL returned from NY. Therefore the charge in June wasn't from that visit. I figured if the dates had matched, we could blame KC for that expenditure as well. It's clear by the checks KC wrote that she was going to town spending her mom's money between Dec. '07 and March '08.

Did we see copies of KC's receipts that Lee found with KC's stuff at TL's - the ones he says he turned over to JB? Was JB required to give those to LE?

JWG would know.

We are not even talking about the charges on the credit cards. KC told her mother that she was charging presents and sending them to people. So George is charging about $35,000 to send to a Nigerian (can you get much dumber than George) and KC is charging and writingn checks. That does come to around $40,000 - $50,000 just about what Shirley Pleasea said she was out - and that she used her 401 K to take care of it, but that she was in so much debt that she could not afford to put it back.

There is something wrong with Cindy - and I mean this in all seriousness, because she is being "taken" comin and goin by her husband and her daughter. The only person who has not stolen is Lee.

And George isn't above asking for alimony when she files for divorce. Okay, I digress. I just don't understand why he is back there with her - why she allowed him back - must be use to him. Because it is most definitely not for his BRAIN.

I would be so turned off by his stupidity that I could not bear to look at him in the morning or the evening or the afternoon. And that's the truth!

Race track is a gas station in the state of fl

I ALL! I am another long time lurker!I love reading your post! re: racetrack ,George is a long time gambler. Cindy threw him out do to his gambling, not having a job. He for some reason could not hold a job before Caylee's death or after.

HI ALL! I am another long time lurker!I love reading your post! re: racetrack ,George is a long time gambler. Cindy threw him out do to his gambling, not having a job. He for some reason could not hold a job before Caylee's death or after.

:wave: Welcome uvamerica...glad you've joined us. As for "Racetrack"...it's a convenience store/ gas station and I think I recall it being rather close to the A home. As for George not being able to hold a job, you're correctamundo...he's a louse and if I were CA I'd give him 1/2 the house just to be rid of his lazy behind.:dance:

We are not even talking about the charges on the credit cards. KC told her mother that she was charging presents and sending them to people. So George is charging about $35,000 to send to a Nigerian (can you get much dumber than George) and KC is charging and writingn checks. That does come to around $40,000 - $50,000 just about what Shirley Pleasea said she was out - and that she used her 401 K to take care of it, but that she was in so much debt that she could not afford to put it back.

There is something wrong with Cindy - and I mean this in all seriousness, because she is being "taken" comin and goin by her husband and her daughter. The only person who has not stolen is Lee.

And George isn't above asking for alimony when she files for divorce. Okay, I digress. I just don't understand why he is back there with her - why she allowed him back - must be use to him. Because it is most definitely not for his BRAIN.

I would be so turned off by his stupidity that I could not bear to look at him in the morning or the evening or the afternoon. And that's the truth!

Not only did Cindy take George back but she told reporters not long after the case was underway that 'she didn't want to loose him'. Why not? Seems like the perfect answer to some of your problems to me. :crazy:

I wonder if the receipts KC had on July 16 were credit card receipts or some other kind. I don't think they've ever been released in discovery (I added some info to my post above).

:woohoo: Yes from what I have read George and Cindy both suffered from depression. GEE I WONDER WHY?:banghead::

I ALL! I am another long time lurker!I love reading your post! re: racetrack ,George is a long time gambler. Cindy threw him out do to his gambling, not having a job. He for some reason could not hold a job before Caylee's death or after.

Even though Cindy is a nutcase, I think it's GA who has a lot to do with KC's behavior. He taught her by his example.

Again, I realize none of this is about me or my family but it's all I have to compare it to. and I'm telling you, it fits like a glove.

I stole from my mother, lied to (even once caught red handed) and then stole from her again.. so did her husband and she did nothing. not a THING.. oh she'd call us selfish, or she'd kick her husband out for a day or so (while paying for the hotel room he stayed at during his "punishment" time). Some women need this in their lives. they need to be the martyr, the victim, the one who makes everyone else happy even at their own expense.. it's the only way they know how to have (and hold on to) relationships! It's the only thing that makes them feel worthwhile. Now, of course they realize they are being used and abused and they resent it at times but for the most part they know no other way to live or love, they cannot allow the people they "love" to fail or go without.. they will not recognize their own hurt feelings, putting the feelings of those they "love" before their own. If they save the person from themselves and give and give and give then those they "love" will be forever grateful and love them forever and thus the relationship will last forever. Which is dead wrong. What we see here is what it causes.. it causes resentment on all sides, it causes the children of the parents who "raise" their kids this way to never grow up, to never truly learn right from wrong because it's never put into action (they know it as a concept but it's not real). it cause it to repeat itself through generations... like an addiction. There is no love or respect in this sick mix at all.. it about taking advantage and getting away with everything you possibly can. it's just too bad the parents don't realize it until it's too late and even then they usually don't stop the behavior.

Wonderful post OLG

Not only did Cindy take George back but she told reporters not long after the case was underway that 'she didn't want to loose him'. Why not? Seems like the perfect answer to some of your problems to me. :crazy:

I wonder if the receipts KC had on July 16 were credit card receipts or some other kind. I don't think they've ever been released in discovery (I added some info to my post above).

:croc:Cindy needs George around because who else is their to control. Remember Cindy is a control freak. She controlled Casey and look what happened there. And if she divorced him would'nt she have to give him half of everything?

BBM
I totally agree Dear Prudence. I still think that good ol' Leonard Padilla summed it up aptly when he said "This little gal lives her life ten minutes at a time". In everything that has happened, Casey has stuck with her lies right up to the jumping off place. Even George said she plays it out till the very end. And one of the LE officers said "She walked until she ran out of hallway" referring to her taking them to "her office" at Universal. She knows she will get caught. She just absolutely does not care because nothing bad has ever happened to her...........................until now.

Still it blows ones mind to think that someone (KC and all the other killers) thinks they can kill someone and go on with their life as if nothing happened. Even considering OLG's explanation of twisted family dynamics of which families galore probably have some version of to some degree - how can that explain someone thinking they can kill someone and carry on as if nothing has happened. I'll never understand that as long as I live.

Back in my day I had a healthy fear of my father, not literally in fear of him but fear of hurting/crushing him. In other words, my mom and dad meant something to me and somewhere in the back of my teenage brain I realized that there were limits. What happens to a kid when that is completely missing? The only thing I can think of, besides some diagnosed mental illness, is they don't respect their parents at all. Somehow the combination of love and parenting (which looks like meanness sometimes) is not conveyed because the parents are full of possibly and the kid knows it. You can't always blame everything on parents but these people who kill each other in everyday life :waitasec: how do they think that will be the answer to anything? They're equal with the animals I guess. How can a person get beyond twenty years old and not realize there are consequences in life even if they did have bad parents? Parents aren't the only example in life/the world.

:croc:Cindy needs George around because who else is their to control. Remember Cindy is a control freak. She controlled Casey and look what happened there. And if she divorced him would'nt she have to give him half of everything?

Yes that's why if the police took GA away, it should solve half of Cindy's problems but she'd rather keep George around.

She tried to control KC but who was really controlling whom? KC seemed to get away with everything until July 2008 so all Cindy ever did was blow hot air imo. Whatever she did it didn't seem to have an affect on KC's behavior.

Still it blows ones mind to think that someone (KC and all the other killers) thinks they can kill someone and go on with their life as if nothing happened. Even considering OLG's explanation of twisted family dynamics of which families galore probably have some version of to some degree - how can that explain someone thinking they can kill someone and carry on as if nothing has happened. I'll never understand that as long as I live.

Back in my day I had a healthy fear of my father, not literally in fear of him but fear of hurting/crushing him. In other words, my mom and dad meant something to me and somewhere in the back of my teenage brain I realized that there were limits. What happens to a kid when that is completely missing? The only thing I can think of, besides some diagnosed mental illness, is they don't respect their parents at all. Somehow the combination of love and parenting (which looks like meanness sometimes) is not conveyed because the parents are full of possibly and the kid knows it. You can't always blame everything on parents but these people who kill each other in everyday life :waitasec: how do they think that will be the answer to anything? They're equal with the animals I guess. How can a person get beyond twenty years old and not realize there are consequences in life even if they did have bad parents? Parents aren't the only example in life/the world.[/QUOT This is one of my biggest problems, I too grew up with a certain fear of what might happen if I did something wrong.(my Dad was a cop),but I was not afraid of violence just how bad I made my parents feel. I always taught my kids to be honest. Casey was brought up with Cindy making the excuses for her and NEVER taught her RIGHT FROM WRONG. So why not now do George and Cindy try to do the right thing by Caylee, the little one lost to a f-cked up family and let Casey stand on her on two feet instead of still making excuses for her?:furious:

I know the last person he sentenced to death was a man who kidnapped a woman from a mall, put her in the TRUNK of his car and after about 40 minutes of driving around, he reached his destination and pulled her out and killed her. Perry told him at sentencing that he forfeited the right to live among us and that he could not imagine the terror the woman was going through while in the trunk of his car.

I think I would go with a jury. IMO, the jury is not going to ask for death unless the prosecution can say that this child suffered in the car. If she had been put out with chloroform, does she wake up when she can't breathe? Or does she stay asleep and just dies when she can't breathe? Apparently, KC was not sure when she wrapped the tape around her mandible (despite what the lawyer said on tv (Jamie Weintraub) - the autopsy says the tape was around the mandible and overlapped the nose. So is Janie saying Dr. G is lying?

I think it all depends on how much the prosecution can "reasonably" "prove". If they can do it, she could get the death penalty. IMO

BBM - If I were on her jury, the pictures of the duct tape wrapped around this baby's head & hair would cinch the deal. Just knowing that ICA thought to do this to her baby gives me chills.

I don't care about her carpy home life, I don't care if she was molested, I don't care if she never worked a day in her life. Three pieces of duct tape...

She is pure evil through and through.

UVamerica, It will never happen with the Anthony's -ever. Its a wonderful theory but they are incapable, IMO!

BBM - If I were on her jury, the pictures of the duct tape wrapped around this baby's head & hair would cinch the deal. Just knowing that ICA thought to do this to her baby gives me chills.

I don't care about her carpy home life, I don't care if she was molested, I don't care if she never worked a day in her life. Three pieces of duct tape...

She is pure evil through and through.

Casey is pure EVIL, in her letters to inmate Robin she just writes on about wanting to adopt a kid or maybe (this is a good one) "we can get pregnant together" she's going to buy a RV and drive around the country with inmate Robin when THEY get out. What a joke, nothing about Caylee though. :angel: SAD!:Justice::

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back