Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder since it does seem like family wants everyone to believe George is a monster even after the murderer got a get out of jail free card,George tried to kill himself to be with Caylee maybe ICA should be afraid George just might take her with him if he tries it again.
I don't believe for a second he bought the gun to confront ICAs friends at gunpoint and believe it's very possible she will get her DP, years earlier than she would have by a state executioner and without the lengthy appeals process.
What is given , can be taken away. Weren't those ICAs words?

I just can't get past if it was so solid of proof, why was it not presented in trial? A picture or a video? I know with the outcome it wasn't needed, but they didn't know what the outcome would be during trial!

I have noooo idea. I'm totally confused by all this stuff. The only thing I can say is that this cousin didn't sound like she was being dishonest, to me. JMO!

Cindy Anthony's Cousin speaks about George's guilt:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...which-casey-will-explain-in-an-upcoming-book/

CIndy Anthony's cousin in Houston calls a Houston radio show to discuss a book being penned for the Anthony's explaining "the truth" to get Casey's side out there, and it sounds like Cindy's family believes Jose's opening statement - which they did not until after the verdict and they had a conference call with Cindy and them. Could be crap.

Will this family stop at nothing with their lies?!? Honestly someone needs to be wired to snare them!!!! Hate to say it, but at least Caylee is in a better place and away from their evil influence.

I didn't have time to read all the posts, my apologies.. but I hope this cousin isn't getting all her info from Casey. I'd have to ask how many 'stories' she is planning on writing because I'm sure there may be many versions of said book as Casey 'changes her mind' quite often!

Possible Title Examples:

The Casey Anthony Story Book 1 Version 1
The Casey Anthony Story Book 1 Version 2
The Casey Anthony Story Revised Edition
The Casey Anthony Story - The Truth Lies Here
..etc..

I know this is all baloney to promote the upcoming Book. I listened to this yesterday and was literally cracking up. This is just so bad. Even the hosts of the radio show were a bit baffled.

Had there been proof of anything KC and CA would have had every shred of it shoved in JB's face from day 31.

I noticed someone up thread brought up the gun and the story told in Court. I have no idea why GA really bought it. At the time I thought for 2 reasons. For protection from the people KC said was after them, stole Caylee, and had a key to their house, and for suicide. The story in Court was a another new one on me.

I also think, along with the book promotion, that KC and CA are not moving there, that is a diversion tactic. These people are creepy, they have to think up the next lie to cover the next move every second of the day. That is how they live. The entire universe revolves around them in their minds, they truly cannot think any larger than that. The lies are their universe, it will never end for them.

The whole thing is bull hockey.

Just in agreement with all, had to add my 2cents, BULL..
These people live on lies and money is the issue now. It's what is left for everyone to stick their
hands out for.

Goz

Haven't we all kind of figured the A's money problems were from KC, not GA. LDB said "hundreds" of checks written...hundreds, plus maxing out Cindy's credit cards. No wonder GA would only cash his check and pay bills at Amscot. CA claims she was the "bread" winner but it appears to me from the checks we saw in discovery that very little bills were paid out of CA's checkbook. GA had to have been paying most of the bills. I'm not even sure she was paying the mortgage from her checkbook. But there sure were a lot of checks written by KC.

CA's family need a wake up call. jmo

Instead of thinking of writing books and making $$ they shouldve went on Dr Phils show a long time ago. They just had a HUGE wake up call with their daughters lies and Granddaughter ending up dead in a swamp. :loser:
How much more of a wake up call do they NEED?
Im afraid GA is headed for a huge one.
Their attorney wont say anything as to whether cA and GA are going to stay together. After what KC implied GA did to her from age 8-13, dont know how he could even look at her again.
People in my family have disowned others for alot less. You have to draw the line somewhere and KC sure crossed it IMO
but...Im not even sure if I believe this 2nd cousin. She sure was evasive about things. I just hope they take KC in. FL doesnt want her anymore:)

I didn't have time to read all the posts, my apologies.. but I hope this cousin isn't getting all her info from Casey. I'd have to ask how many 'stories' she is planning on writing because I'm sure there may be many versions of said book as Casey 'changes her mind' quite often!

Possible Title Examples:

..etc..
:floorlaugh:

When the book comes out, endorsed by the As, Florida needs to file suit against them not only to recover any and all expenses, but punitive damages as well. Then charge them with lying to police and abuse of a corpse. That is of course if GA hasn't already offed all of them and himself.

I really think I am losing my mind! Nothing and I mean nothing that family does makes any sense to me. As soon as I think I have things figured out they go and change it all. IIRC, the "bookers" that HHJP was refering to were the people trying to book all concerned to do the talk show circuit. Did I get that wrong?

If this is true and they hired someone to start the book while their daughter was on still on trial for murdering their grandchild, then they are even more disgusting then I had previously thought and I didn't think that was possible. Deep Sigh.

I hear ya, Mare10... KC and company is making us ALL crazy... I may have to get meds soon so I can deal with all the bizarre crap that keeps leaking out.

Tomorrow may bring a new story; after all, it's a new day...

Possible Title Examples:

..etc..

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!!!

In Diane Fannings book, "Mommys little girl", she discusses George's employment history as well as his inability to keep a job or contribute financially. Cindy has been the breadwinner, George has never pulled his weight financially. He got hurt at work and was off for a long time, went back to work and then "fell" and couldnt work again. he got a 60,000 settlement from workmans comp and he had it spent on credit cards and gambling and had to confess to Cindy that there was no money coming when she was expecting it. Its a good book, you can get a free ereader download for your smartphone and I think the book was about 7.00 to download.
Point is, both George and KC were destroying the family with their gambling, lying and stealking. Cindy consulted a divorce lawyer at one point and George moved out. Cindy found out she would come out a financial loser by divorcing George and they got back together. Cindy cashed in her 401 to catch up on bills and such from Georges gambling and KC stealing. She complained to her mother these two were dragging her down. They had to move from Ohio because they lost their house there and were bankrupt, so they wanted a fresh start in Fla.
these are all things noted in Diane Fannings book. One other thing I found interesting is that Cindy is the youngest in her family and the only girl. According to Diane Fanning, Cindy was always treated like a princess and thus the bitterness from her older brothers.
I am paraphrasing what I read in the book.

I just have a difficult time believing any book (not the author's fault) that was researched with information provided by the Anthony families. Anything that ever came from CA whether it was from a conversation with her mother, her brother or her friends has proven to be false. Anyone who would lie about their employer's practices on the stand with such elaborate detail and when proof is provided by way of documentation such as emails she literally type from the office on that very day, very time she said she was home and then, through her lawyer, still maintain she did those searches has no credibility whatsoever.

I think there is a very sick relationship between CA and KC. I think CA lied to her family about who was putting her into debt. CA's bank records prove she paid very few household bills through that account. LDB said hundreds of checks were written by KC and no matter how much CA tried to control her credit cards KC always maxed them out. KC gave GA a deposit slip that showed she deposited $4,000 she owed them into CA's bank account and it was a fake.

The money problems the A's were having were from KC. Many people gamble on-line. It's not against the law. KC had been stealing from CA for a long time and to take the word from CA's family that it was GA who caused all their money problems and not hear a word from them about KC's stealing I guess would leave you to believe CA lied to her family. We all know CA has trouble with the truth because we have seen it with our very eyes. We all know that while KC was not working CA was bragging to her family about KC's job as an event planner.

So while the book may be very good reading it does not mean it is factual on anything that supposed happened in that home if the resource information orginated from CA via her family. I'd love to see Diane go back and write another book on information she has found about this family since her first book. I did not read Diane's first book but if she were to write another one now with what we all know is closer to the truth, I would read it. CA has always made KC out to be someone she is not so what would make us so sure she has not done the same to GA. Think about it.

jmo

I listened to this, and one thing specifically(or, pacifically) stands out. Thr cousin stated that Casey had a complete mental breakdown after Caylee's death. OK -maybe this same cousin can explain why Casey made up an imaginary job and an imaginary nanny long before Caylee's death. In fact for most of Caylee's life , while she was alive and very well indeed, Casey had imaginary nanny and jib. So, if her "complete mental breakdown " occurred after Caylee's death, what was the reason for Casey's lies, and behavior while Caylee was alive and well? I'd like to see this book explain that.

I posted this several times in the last 3 years. Why does a 20 yr old make up a job and babysitter to leave the house WITH the baby? Most would make up a job so they can leave the baby WITH the grandparent. But, some reason she didn't want to leave Caylee with George or only while Cindy was there too.

Whatever proof the cousin was provided, it must have been pretty solid. The cousin sounds like she totally believes the drowning theory and that George was in on it, now, where as she once believed ICA murdered Caylee. Crazy.

Yep solid, and that is why GA stormed into the kitchen and demand she show Tim Miller a place on the map. Ummmmmmm, don't think so....

I think KC is going home and CA is trying to do damage control with the public. I don't see KC in Texas. I don't see her in any of the hotels in the area for security reasons. I don't see her at any of the attorney's homes, ever. I see her being slipped into her home on Hopespring and until things die down a prisoner in her own home. jmo

Well there ya go LC. LWOP . :floorlaugh:

Where can I listen to this Houston cousin's interview? That link on the GLASS website doesn't work for me?

I posted this several times in the last 3 years. Why does a 20 yr old make up a job and babysitter to leave the house WITH the baby? Most would make up a job so they can leave the baby WITH the grandparent. But, some reason she didn't want to leave Caylee with George or only while Cindy was there too.

KC did leave Caylee with GA. Many times. GA talks about their nomal routine with Caylee getting up, GA would get her breakfast, Caylee would spend time with GA (coloring, go into the pool, "JoJo swim" comment, watch TV together, etc.) like any normal grandfather would do who was in the household with a grandchild. KC would get up, go on the computer, get ready for work and go out the door with Caylee. After GA left for work KC would sneak back into the home. On days KC said she had to work late (party) she would drop Caylee off with CA at Gentiva late in the day and CA would bring Caylee home. It's all in their depositions. If KC were molested she would not be living in the same home with her brother and her father. A normal person would have moved out and KC had plenty of opportunities. KC did not leave because she was getting her income by stealing from her parents. If KC thought her daughter was in danger she would have been guilty of neglect by leaving Caylee with any of them. jmo

I have read every statement to the police. I have read/watched and listened to every deposition of witnesses. I have watched jailhouse videos. I have poured over mountains of pictures and evidence. I have seen dang near every interview from MSM that CA and GA participated in. Thanks to the Florida Sunshine law. I came to my own conclusions a long time ago and there is not one thing a person can say, do, or write that will change my mind. I don't need a book written. The facts of this case are archived all over the internet for free. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89
Back