Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those family members who are offering KC a place to stay better hide the check books and credit cards or sleep w/one eye open. Just sayin'.

The cousin says that the family called with "proof." Then, iirc, she said they made some calls to confirm that "it" was true.

What kind of proof could possibly be conveyed over the phone? Nothing I can think of could fit this criteria. Can any of you all think of anything that could be proven over the phone?

Pfft. . . . I don't know why I'm even taking it this far. If the cousin said that Cindy called and told her anything, that right there, is enough reason for me to give it no more consideration. What was I even thinking?

:doh:​
computer evidence, photographs?
which are still sealed... there has to be a reason for that.
ETA: I don't think anyone in her family would beieve anything CA says
without thoroughly checking it first. but i don't know that for a fact.
moo

Just stop the world because I want to get off. I can't stand listening to anything the Anthony's or anyone in their family has to say, I don't believe a word of it.

I'm just getting back online after my computer crashed first thing Thursday morning. I ended up buying a new computer (my old one was 8 years old) and am now trying to reconstruct all my bookmarks.

I was stunned to find this thread! I hadn't heard anything about this cousin and the allegations made.

I find the allegations to be unbelievable! It has all the earmarks of being a teaser for a forthcoming book..........."buy the book to read what really happened."

I think if anyone tries to put forth in a book that what JB stated in his opening statement as being the truth, that GA would have the grounds for a hefty lawsuit for defamation. :no:

Eventually the Anthonys will have given every possible version of how Caylee died bar one, and by the process of elimination we will finally know the truth.

It was more important for the Anthony clan to protect their image by saving Casey. George and Cindy will eventually have another grandchild, and Caylee will be forgotten.

It's almost like Caylee is our adopted child. The public adopted her, because her own family threw her away.

I'm just getting back online after my computer crashed first thing Thursday morning. I ended up buying a new computer (my old one was 8 years old) and am now trying to reconstruct all my bookmarks.

I was stunned to find this thread! I hadn't heard anything about this cousin and the allegations made.

I find the allegations to be unbelievable! It has all the earmarks of being a teaser for a forthcoming book..........."buy the book to read what really happened."

I think if anyone tries to put forth in a book that what JB stated in his opening statement as being the truth, that GA would have the grounds for a hefty lawsuit for defamation. :no:

Glad to see you back :blowkiss:

Nova: The consensus on many forums is that ICA will become pregnant again.

The mere 'concept' sickens me.

What sickens me more is that CA will probably encourage it so they can have another baby that is "ours".

see that's what I'm thinking. I KNOW it's just me, but if my daughter accused my husband of that, there is no way he's just sit back and have his lawyer "make a blanket statement" he'd find a way to tell people himself- look them in the eye refuse to sit back and take it.
He wouldn't write a why, why, why letter, he'd write a WTF! one instead.
that "why" letter is about as odd as CMA, CMA, CMA, which I do believe was ALL about his love for Casey.
moo

Glad to see you back :blowkiss:

Thanks! I'm so glad to be back. I went into a panic when I booted up my computer Thursday morning and it wouldn't boot. Fortunately, it could be repaired, but I realized I really needed to get a new computer and get all my saved pictures and documents onto a new computer before the 8-year-old one had a hard drive crash or motherboard failure.

The technician I worked with guided me in selecting a new top of the line computer and then transferred all my pictures and files to it. Then repaired and cleaned my old computer, which I'll use as a back up and for my grandson to play video games on.

:blowkiss:

see that's what I'm thinking. I KNOW it's just me, but if my daughter accused my husband of that, there is no way he's just sit back and have his lawyer "make a blanket statement" he'd find a way to tell people himself- look them in the eye refuse to sit back and take it.
that "why" letter is about as odd as CMA, CMA, CMA, which I do believe was ALL about his love for Casey.
moo

BBM - :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Priceless!

I listened to this earlier today....might have to go back to see if I got this straight:

they didn't agree with the verdict at first because they thought she was guilty

then someone (in the family?) called them to tell them that Baez's OS were true

they asked for proof and someone else (or same person idk) called them with proof

2 people, a man and a woman, have been taking notes during trial for a book

these people were hired by the family to tell the truth in the book

soon the world will know that GA did something (i guess what JB said he did in OS)

That is all I remember right now, and I might have got some of it wrong. I would like to know WHO called them and what the PROOF is. A confession maybe? From who?

Is this radio show the only link to what this woman said/claimed? Is it transcribed anywhere yet?

KC alone killed her daughter GA I believe had zero to do with it.

moo

George's reactions and answers to really big important questions like the sexual abuse, gas cans, affair, etc are all weird. For example, who in the sane world would ever think being accused of an affair is "funny?" Who would put more emotion into an argument about gas cans than being accused of sexually abusing their daughter?

His feedback seems either inappropriately muted or exaggerated. It always appears, to me, that he's about a half step away from telling the truth; I'm not surprised that the jury didn't find him credible.

I just can't figure out why. Do you think he's still trying to shield Casey or his family's reputation? Or himself? Or is he trying to follow Cindy's agenda? :dunno: moo, too.

Let's face it. Look at the A's home, look at GA's garage, the shed, the backyard, look at how they carefully wrapped their beloved pets and look at how GA had a hissy-fit about how the tape was put on the can in a sloppy fashion. CA and GA are perfectionists....and we all know he would have done a better job of disposing of Caylee's body if he were, in fact, trying to hide a body. jmo

If it doesn't fit, you must NOT acquit....

George's reactions and answers to really big important questions like the sexual abuse, gas cans, affair, etc are all weird. For example, who in the sane world would ever think being accused of an affair is "funny?" Who would put more emotion into an argument about gas cans than being accused of sexually abusing their daughter?

His feedback seems either inappropriately muted or exaggerated. It always appears, to me, that he's about a half step away from telling the truth; I'm not surprised that the jury didn't find him credible.

I just can't figure out why. Do you think he's still trying to shield Casey or his family's reputation? Or himself? Or is he trying to follow Cindy's agenda? :dunno: moo, too.

Who was the first CMA? There's your answer.

I believe this 100%, I think the "babysitter" who stayed in the house for 9 days convinced me of that more then anything. CA is THE BOSS, GA does what he's told. He's been beaten down and convinced he is the problem, he has failed his family etc. Nothing is ever good enough for CA and he was probably told how to act and what to do for so long he isn't sure who he is anymore.

What ever happened with Caylee, I believed happened out of fear of Cindy. You can tell this woman is the boss of the house and what she said goes. Jesse G. even stated in an interview that Cindy would verbally be-little Casey about being no good. Look at the way she would tell George to "shut-up" sternly when he asked her quietly to stop talking to the media before the trial, remember that? He backed down like a scared little 2 year old. There was truly fear of her. If Caylee did in fact drowned, I can see out of fear, George screaming at Casey about it because he was home and she was home and he would be blamed by Cindy for not making Casey keep and eye on Casey. I don't think he wanted to suffer the wrath of Cindy. So they put duct tape on her face to make it look like she was kidnapped when she was found. (Not what I believe, just a hypothetical)

Because of all this fear, it is sad that we may never know what happened to that poor little girl, unless both Casey and George can break away from Cindy and no longer be afraid to speak the truth- if that is possible. LOL

this may be the wrong thread but I was looking for a place to post about GA after JBean bumped an old/closed thread about how George was perceived. some really good observations in that old thread BTW

GA is a ham, IMO. just a big ol' hambone. he's a very nice looking man and he knows it. he is ALWAYS aware of how he looks and who's looking at him. those BIG sighs he does, like the ones in the hallway recently, leaning against the wall? he totally checked out that the camera was on him before he went into that routine

I've been wondering how he withstood the interrogation from CA re the 4K he rec'd from RC/KH. (guess I should say that I believed her version over his. his denial of the affair, including "that's funny", was well-rehearsed but overdone, IMO. his delivery on certains topics is always a little "off"). dollars to donuts, CA didn't know about those monies at the time or, if she did, she certainly didn't know the real source

anyhoo, he has always been defensive/evasive re the gas cans/the tape on the gas can vent. remember the questioning last year (?) when he said how often he mowed his lawns but got all bent when an earlier transcript showed that he was way off on when he was claiming he did/didn't mow the lawns, and when he did/didn't have the old/newly purchased gas can(s) in his possession?

also, that thing he does w/ his mouth sometimes? which I guess he thinks emphasizes the sincerity of what he's saying? watch him on video and try doing that w/ your mouth, as often as he does. and w/ as much exaggeration as he does. how unnatural/how contrived does it feel? I've been trying it forever and have never gotten to where it feels the least bit natural

and it's not like he does it all the time. only when certain topics are up, certain questions are being asked. so I've used it as a "tell" w/ him and he didn't do it when being asked about molesting his daughter

ITA w/ the LEO who said to him very early on: I think you're a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things

can I quote from a closed thread? (guess I'll find out, rut roh). because if I can, here's this:

**Old Thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony - Page 16

RevCrim posted on 12-15-2009, 11:41 AM

George's strange actions................(MERGED)

For the longest time we have heard a lot of people saying, "Poor George".

I confess, I did too, in the very beginning. But, there's a few things he did and said that changed my mind, and as I reread and listen to tapes again, I find things I previously missed, that are questionable to me. This is strictly my opinion, but, am I alone with these thought?

1) In the very beginning, GA couldn't spill the beans fast enough about KC and how bad she was.

2) GA went behind CA's and LA's back to talk to LE and the FBI, to make himself look good.

3) GA admitted to LE and the FBI that he knew the smell was decomp.

4) GA was on video yelling that the person in the car/trunk was not his granddaughter.

5) GA alledgedly cleaned the car also.

6) GA visited KC on 7/25 and told her that other things are going to come out, and it's crucial that they have gotta get her out of there ASAP. (What ?)

7) GA attempted suicide. I have to question it.

8) Right after the attempted suicide and the money starts to come in, GA has a miraculous recovery, and he and CA are close again.

9) GA claimed to LE that when CA wasn't with the kids, that he was. but CA claims differently.

10) GA tries to portray himself as a perfect dad, but his kids hated him and showed him no respect at all prior to Caylee's death.

11) GA along with CA saying, to KC at the jail, "If you said anything, we forgive you." (What ?)

I am by no mean trying to knock GA. From the weird things that go on in this family and the variations from each one about the same topic is remarkable.

It just seems as though they either don't live in the same house, or they merely don't communicate with one another.

They talked about the family being united, however, they certainly were not united prior to Caylee's death.

Numbers 5, 6 and 11 are of particular interest to me. Whatever, are they talking about?

Think back to Lee's depositions. Remember how he was always laughing inappropriately. How odd we thought he was. I think George and Lee are just odd and respond to stress oddly. In My Humble Opinion

gramcracker: To me it's very obvious they covered up for Casey. They needed to get their stories straight and follow Cindy's script. They couldn't do it if she was in jail. When she was bonded out, they finally got their chance. Little did they know, especially George, that she would throw him under the bus. I think that's why he came across as incredible on the stand. Not because he molested Casey as a child but he had to answer in such a way so he wouldn't implicate himself in the coverup.

Remember in one of the jailhouse tapes, Casey says to Cindy: "You don't know what my involvement is in this?". IMO, she confessed to them and there is no doubt in my mind that they knew that same day that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible.

Tim Miller knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back