Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Think back to Lee's depositions. Remember how he was always laughing inappropriately. How odd we thought he was. I think George and Lee are just odd and respond to stress oddly. In My Humble Opinion

Yes; I guess it is stressful to always have to be on guard against perjuring yourself and trying to skirt the truth at the same time.

You bring up a good point with Lee. Did you all notice the absence of his bizarre laughter during the trial? He must have changed his game. He switched from imprudent laughing to forgetfulness. He couldn't remember or recall much of anything for the state (he had to be repeatedly refreshed by reading his own depos) but had swift and concise answers for all of the defense questions. Guess he was so anxious about his new role that it scared the nervous *laughter* right out of him.

this may be the wrong thread but I was looking for a place to post about GA after JBean bumped an old/closed thread about how George was perceived. some really good observations in that old thread BTW

GA is a ham, IMO. just a big ol' hambone. he's a very nice looking man and he knows it. he is ALWAYS aware of how he looks and who's looking at him. those BIG sighs he does, like the ones in the hallway recently, leaning against the wall? he totally checked out that the camera was on him before he went into that routine

I've been wondering how he withstood the interrogation from CA re the 4K he rec'd from RC/KH. (guess I should say that I believed her version over his. his denial of the affair, including "that's funny", was well-rehearsed but overdone, IMO. his delivery on certains topics is always a little "off"). dollars to donuts, CA didn't know about those monies at the time or, if she did, she certainly didn't know the real source

anyhoo, he has always been defensive/evasive re the gas cans/the tape on the gas can vent. remember the questioning last year (?) when he said how often he mowed his lawns but got all bent when an earlier transcript showed that he was way off on when he was claiming he did/didn't mow the lawns, and when he did/didn't have the old/newly purchased gas can(s) in his possession?

also, that thing he does w/ his mouth sometimes? which I guess he thinks emphasizes the sincerity of what he's saying? watch him on video and try doing that w/ your mouth, as often as he does. and w/ as much exaggeration as he does. how unnatural/how contrived does it feel? I've been trying it forever and have never gotten to where it feels the least bit natural

and it's not like he does it all the time. only when certain topics are up, certain questions are being asked. so I've used it as a "tell" w/ him and he didn't do it when being asked about molesting his daughter

ITA w/ the LEO who said to him very early on: I think you're a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things

can I quote from a closed thread? (guess I'll find out, rut roh). because if I can, here's this:

**Old Thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony - Page 16

RevCrim posted on 12-15-2009, 11:41 AM

George's strange actions................(MERGED)

For the longest time we have heard a lot of people saying, "Poor George".

I confess, I did too, in the very beginning. But, there's a few things he did and said that changed my mind, and as I reread and listen to tapes again, I find things I previously missed, that are questionable to me. This is strictly my opinion, but, am I alone with these thought?

1) In the very beginning, GA couldn't spill the beans fast enough about KC and how bad she was.

2) GA went behind CA's and LA's back to talk to LE and the FBI, to make himself look good.

3) GA admitted to LE and the FBI that he knew the smell was decomp.

4) GA was on video yelling that the person in the car/trunk was not his granddaughter.

5) GA alledgedly cleaned the car also.

6) GA visited KC on 7/25 and told her that other things are going to come out, and it's crucial that they have gotta get her out of there ASAP. (What ?)

7) GA attempted suicide. I have to question it.

8) Right after the attempted suicide and the money starts to come in, GA has a miraculous recovery, and he and CA are close again.

9) GA claimed to LE that when CA wasn't with the kids, that he was. but CA claims differently.

10) GA tries to portray himself as a perfect dad, but his kids hated him and showed him no respect at all prior to Caylee's death.

11) GA along with CA saying, to KC at the jail, "If you said anything, we forgive you." (What ?)

I am by no mean trying to knock GA. From the weird things that go on in this family and the variations from each one about the same topic is remarkable.

It just seems as though they either don't live in the same house, or they merely don't communicate with one another.

They talked about the family being united, however, they certainly were not united prior to Caylee's death.

Numbers 5, 6 and 11 are of particular interest to me. Whatever, are they talking about?

I agree with all of your observations. Especially about George's tendency to be a drama queen. You're spot on, too, about the mouth thing ~ But please, please stop trying to duplicate this gesture! Remember how our mothers used to warn us that our faces could "get stuck that way?" :floorlaugh:

When will they arrest G.A. and L.A.? George has been accused of raping his daughter since she was 8 (don't believe it), and Lee is a child molester. The cousin says they have proof (all these people Lie), and knows that G.A. is guilty. Will we see any charges?
MOO is that G.A. did not touch his kid, even to discipline her. Her brother and her however, are a different story, creepy.
MOO

Oh isn't this just perfect. It's not enough that they lied to get her off, now they want to tell their "story" (another one!) to further line their pockets, but wait, this time it's the *truth* :rolleyes:

What a bunch of cr@p! I won't be buying it, that's for sure.

I wondered what Cindy was doing all during the trial. It appeared she was always looking down, reading or writing. Perhaps she was taking notes for the upcomig book.

I seriously doubt the "cousin" is even a cousin. Nut jobs crawl out from under every rock each & every time anything becomes big news.

All the anthonys are liars. All the anthonys are guilty of interfering with a police investigation. All the anthonys are weird. 3 of the 4 anthonys perjured themselves under oath, (on 7/19/11 it will be 4/4). 1 Anthony ALONE murdered her child and dumped her body like garbage.

I wondered what Cindy was doing all during the trial. It appeared she was always looking down, reading or writing. Perhaps she was taking notes for the upcomig book.

That's exactly what she was doing. It will be interesting to see whose book comes out first and how much they make. I don't think this is going to be the huige windfall they expected. My guess is they make some money initially and it fades pretty quick.

It boggles my mind how its so much easier for some to except and find things wrong with GA then it is to believe ICA had anything to do with killing her daughter. JMO I just dont get it.

I would think that GA would have torn that pool right down IF Caylee had drowned in it, but I really don't think Caylee meant all that much when all is said and done to CA and GA. I really don't. I think most of it (the loving grandparent routine) was a big act, and they really are very shallow and don't have normal human emotions. Actions speak louder than words, and IMO they carped all over that baby in court. And I hate them for it.

I feel the same way.....

gramcracker: To me it's very obvious they covered up for Casey. They needed to get their stories straight and follow Cindy's script. They couldn't do it if she was in jail. When she was bonded out, they finally got their chance. Little did they know, especially George, that she would throw him under the bus. I think that's why he came across as incredible on the stand. Not because he molested Casey as a child but he had to answer in such a way so he wouldn't implicate himself in the coverup.

Remember in one of the jailhouse tapes, Casey says to Cindy: "You don't know what my involvement is in this?". IMO, she confessed to them and there is no doubt in my mind that they knew that same day that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible.

Tim Miller knew.

BBM. Can you elaborate?

Why write a book?? Just come out and say it...oh yeah to make money...:)

It boggles my mind how its so much easier for some to except and find things wrong with GA then it is to believe ICA had anything to do with killing her daughter. JMO I just dont get it.

I think we were given a little insight into the dynamics of how this family was run with LA's testimony regarding how he was treated after he mentioned that KC may be pregnant. He was totally excluded from everything that had to do with KC. He was basically told to "butt out" by CA.

GA told the truth to LE about the trunk. He gave truthful statements pretty much right up to the Grand Jury, I think because he thought CA would never find out. Once she did his whole demeanor changed and she controlled the conversations with the media from there on out. GA basically was to "butt out".

Now KC can't talk so CA takes it upon herself to wage a one woman compaign to change the public's opinion of what she, herself uttered on the 911 call. She has changed her statements, "I said that...I never said that" to try and convenience everyone that KC did not do this and if she was involved it had to be a terrible accident. Remember CA was the one who first said it could have been an accident, not GA.

What's wrong with the men in that household? They got caught in the middle to a power struggle between KC and CA that caused the death of Caylee and they are afraid to tell the truth. CA didn't kill Caylee but for some reason she carries all the classic signs of someone who feels personally guilty about what happened. My guess the men in that house know why. Let's face it. Caylee is gone and all GA has in that house now is CA. jmo

They are just looking to make a quick buck along with the rest of them. If they love and support ICA so much and think it was just an accident why weren't they sitting there supporting her? Where have they been for all these years? Why only when money is on the line did they show up? Disgusting. The whole lot of them.

Wonder how many more is going to crawl out of the woodwork for their 15 min. of fame and to make blood money off Caylee . :( Disgraceful . MOO

Yes; I guess it is stressful to always have to be on guard against perjuring yourself and trying to skirt the truth at the same time.

You bring up a good point with Lee. Did you all notice the absence of his bizarre laughter during the trial? He must have changed his game. He switched from imprudent laughing to forgetfulness. He couldn't remember or recall much of anything for the state (he had to be repeatedly refreshed by reading his own depos) but had swift and concise answers for all of the defense questions. Guess he was so anxious about his new role that it scared the nervous *laughter* right out of him.

Remember he has grown up. He is in a different place now.

gramcracker: To me it's very obvious they covered up for Casey. They needed to get their stories straight and follow Cindy's script. They couldn't do it if she was in jail. When she was bonded out, they finally got their chance. Little did they know, especially George, that she would throw him under the bus. I think that's why he came across as incredible on the stand. Not because he molested Casey as a child but he had to answer in such a way so he wouldn't implicate himself in the coverup.

Remember in one of the jailhouse tapes, Casey says to Cindy: "You don't know what my involvement is in this?". IMO, she confessed to them and there is no doubt in my mind that they knew that same day that Caylee was dead and Casey was responsible.

Tim Miller knew.

BBM

So did Mark Nejame.

I would think that GA would have torn that pool right down IF Caylee had drowned in it, but I really don't think Caylee meant all that much when all is said and done to CA and GA. I really don't. I think most of it (the loving grandparent routine) was a big act, and they really are very shallow and don't have normal human emotions. Actions speak louder than words, and IMO they carped all over that baby in court. And I hate them for it.

I have to agree, just because this is the only conclusion I can come to that allows me to make sense of the Anthonys' behavior. They simply did not care for Caylee as much as they appeared to. These may be people who do not have a great capacity for love, but since they are all about appearances, they still want very badly to be perceived as a loving, "united" family. Remember how so many people believed that KC was an "amazing" mother?

I have to hand it to this family--they are very good actors.

MOO

I would not be surprised to hear of a vacation for George and Cindy at secret location. Where they will meet a young blond woman (without the Anthony name)..mmmm somewhere like California. California has little interest in where you are from or if you last name is your real last name. Carefree California. JMHO
I am not psychic but I keep having the feeling that Casey in no longer in jail.

I am not psychic but I keep having the feeling that Casey in no longer in jail.
Wow! This never even occurred to me but you are so right. Casey will probably be released before the official date. As much as I can't stand the thought of her going free, I think it's a smart move. She'll get her comeuppance but I don't want it to be at the hands of a wacko.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back