Cindy's cousin speaks out about George's guilt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(BBM)
Will this family stop at nothing with their lies?!? Honestly someone needs to be wired to snare them!!!! Hate to say it, but at least Caylee is in a better place and away from their evil influence.

Funny you mention being wired...I find it quite satisfying to know that the A's, the most untruthworthy family in America, will never be able to feel comfortable around anyone they bring into their lives. The will never be able to trust anyone for fear that person(s) are recording their conversations. After a while the paranoia will lead them to self-destruct.

(BBM)

Funny you mention being wired...I find it quite satisfying to know that the A's, the most untruthworthy family in America, will never be able to feel comfortable around anyone they bring into their lives. The will never be able to trust anyone for fear that person(s) are recording their conversations. After a while the paranoia will lead them to self-destruct.

CA would just deny she said anything no matter how many recording you had. I didn't say that. Remember that famous interview. "I said that. I don't say that." in response to something CA admitted during a taped interview. Amazing the level to which she is willing to go. jmo

This is all about remaking Casey because she is so hated. Baez says she had a complete break down. NO she freaked out once she realized what she did. In order for Casey to have any life outside of jail they have to remake her image. It doesn't matter if it is true, but they got a jury to believe their lies so they now need to get a good percentage of the general population to also.

She will be a pariah on the outside. Her life will be miserable. They have to spin her as something that she is not. Like Jessie said she is a chameleon and adapts and mimics. Expect a whole lot more of this.

I know Lippman was trying to get Cindy and George in to see her at the jail. He said it two nights ago on one of the appearances on one of the talk shows. They never returned until 2pm yesterday to their home. So I have to wonder if that is where they went.

Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) can explain a 23 year old living in a "fantasy world" of imaginary friends and in complete denial that her own baby is missing/dead...Interestingly, childhood sexual abuse is almost always found in persons with this disorder...I'm simply looking at the psychological profile here and not making excuses for Casey...she doesn't meet the legal standard for 'criminally insane' and therefore knew right from wrong...however, before you defend those parents remember...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....also the meaning of 'borderline' in BPD describes a person who "ebbs" a fine line between fantasy and reality.

Yes, BPD could be an issue...but ICA looks more like a socio who knows exactly what she is doing when lying..the fact that she could keep her lies spinning for so long indicates that to me.

My daughter is BPD..as a Mother of one who has assaulted others and put them in the hospital, I say that BPD does not happen in a vaccum and signs would have been there much earlier than when Caylee became involved and her parents should have gotten psychiatric intervention. We did, and our daughter now teaches Special Ed with kids who have the same problems she did. It has been 8 years since she has harmed herself or others. 63 Baker acts later....I encourage any parent of a child with these kinds of issues to get help...and keep getting help until it works. It's exhausting but it's our job as parents.

This is all about remaking Casey because she is so hated. Baez says she had a complete break down. NO she freaked out once she realized what she did. In order for Casey to have any life outside of jail they have to remake her image. It doesn't matter if it is true, but they got a jury to believe their lies so they now need to get a good percentage of the general population to also.

She will be a pariah on the outside. Her life will be miserable. They have to spin her as something that she is not. Like Jessie said she is a chameleon and adapts and mimics. Expect a whole lot more of this.

I know Lippman was trying to get Cindy and George in to see her at the jail. He said it two nights ago on one of the appearances on one of the talk shows. They never returned until 2pm yesterday to their home. So I have to wonder if that is where they went.

Interesting. Got home just in time for the lightning strike.

I have read every statement to the police. I have read/watched and listened to every deposition of witnesses. I have watched jailhouse videos. I have poured over mountains of pictures and evidence. I have seen dang near every interview from MSM that CA and GA participated in. Thanks to the Florida Sunshine law. I came to my own conclusions a long time ago and there is not one thing a person can say, do, or write that will change my mind. I don't need a book written. The facts of this case are archived all over the internet for free. JMO.

A book on this would be one persons opinion, and we know what opinions are like. Everybody's got one :D

We seriosly CANNOT let any more Anthonys profit from Cayless death!!!!
I would rather Octomom got my money!! At least her kids are all alive !

I agree Grandmaj ...they want to remake her so they can all profit and make lots of our money .
Noway Jose !!!

I asked this in the "Legal Questions" thread for our WS verified Attorney's but, thought I'd throw it out here, too.

Does GA have any future recourse against Baez and/or Casey for any future comments or written material (molestation/body snatcher) that could be slanderous to his reputation?

I thought I had read that one does not have recourse when accusations are brought out "during" a trial but, what about afterwards?

I hope GA fights vigorously to clear his name and makes whoever perpetuates this theory till the bitter end (monetarily).

He's not going to have a lot of recourse if THEY put out a book that implicates him in this. it's his own wife. They need to go away. :crazy:

Yes, BPD could be an issue...but ICA looks more like a socio who knows exactly what she is doing when lying..the fact that she could keep her lies spinning for so long indicates that to me.

My daughter is BPD..as a Mother of one who has assaulted others and put them in the hospital, I say that BPD does not happen in a vaccum and signs would have been there much earlier than when Caylee became involved and her parents should have gotten psychiatric intervention. We did, and our daughter now teaches Special Ed with kids who have the same problems she did. It has been 8 years since she has harmed herself or others. 63 Baker acts later....I encourage any parent of a child with these kinds of issues to get help...and keep getting help until it works. It's exhausting but it's our job as parents.

I have to think if Shirley had done that with her daughter we might not be having this conversation right now. I'm glad to hear you were able to get help for your daughter. We all have friends, family, etc. who need help at one time or another with mental or emotional problems and those that need help will not always seek that help themselves. These things happen and getting them help is the only answer. Was CA always as she is now? I think so but she knew KC needed help, asked for professional advise and then did not follow through with it. So here we are. jmo

CA would just deny she said anything no matter how many recording you had. I didn't say that. Remember that famous interview. "I said that. I don't say that." in response to something CA admitted during a taped interview. Amazing the level to which she is willing to go. jmo

I know it LambChop! I couldn't believe, during the trial, watching Casey's expressions while she was listening/watching the jailhouse convos with her parents and she's shaking her head "no" and mouthing something in disagreement to what she was hearing/watching. WTF! Who does she think she was listening/watching, an imposter?!

I just have a difficult time believing any book (not the author's fault) that was researched with information provided by the Anthony families. Anything that ever came from CA whether it was from a conversation with her mother, her brother or her friends has proven to be false. Anyone who would lie about their employer's practices on the stand with such elaborate detail and when proof is provided by way of documentation such as emails she literally type from the office on that very day, very time she said she was home and then, through her lawyer, still maintain she did those searches has no credibility whatsoever.

I think there is a very sick relationship between CA and KC. I think CA lied to her family about who was putting her into debt. CA's bank records prove she paid very few household bills through that account. LDB said hundreds of checks were written by KC and no matter how much CA tried to control her credit cards KC always maxed them out. KC gave GA a deposit slip that showed she deposited $4,000 she owed them into CA's bank account and it was a fake.

The money problems the A's were having were from KC. Many people gamble on-line. It's not against the law. KC had been stealing from CA for a long time and to take the word from CA's family that it was GA who caused all their money problems and not hear a word from them about KC's stealing I guess would leave you to believe CA lied to her family. We all know CA has trouble with the truth because we have seen it with our very eyes. We all know that while KC was not working CA was bragging to her family about KC's job as an event planner.

So while the book may be very good reading it does not mean it is factual on anything that supposed happened in that home if the resource information orginated from CA via her family. I'd love to see Diane go back and write another book on information she has found about this family since her first book. I did not read Diane's first book but if she were to write another one now with what we all know is closer to the truth, I would read it. CA has always made KC out to be someone she is not so what would make us so sure she has not done the same to GA. Think about it.

jmo

Im not sure where Diane Fanning got her information..I would have to go back and look at her prologue, but she clearly wrote in the beginning she did not interview the A's. They were not involved in the information at all.

You know, i think this whole thing might just be Cindy and Casey's way of getting rid of George once and for all. We know Cindy wanted to divorce George but didn't want to lose her money/house.

Hmm, let's see...if we all just call him a child molester, spread the word to our family and the world...we'll make him a pariah and maybe he will just feel like it's too much and "go away."

You know, as interested as we may be in the Anthony saga right now, just look at history. We as an American society are very fickle. They have been the big story for a while, and they will milk it for all it's worth. We will have moved on to the next big thing at some point, and they will have been left in the dust. They will probably become more and more outrageous in their attempt to get attention back to themselves, but in the end, they will be left to unravel alone, with a blurb here and there documenting the demise of their whirlwind spin in the public's eye.

I have to think if Shirley had done that with her daughter we might not be having this conversation right now. I'm glad to hear you were able to get help for your daughter. We all have friends, family, etc. who need help at one time or another with mental or emotional problems and those that need help will not always seek that help themselves. These things happen and getting them help is the only answer. Was CA always as she is now? I think so but she knew KC needed help, asked for professional advise and then did not follow through with it. So here we are. jmo

Thanks LambChop...I truly believe that CA should have and did know that her (then underage) daughter needed help...for whatever reason she must have decided it was easier to enable her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman
Back