Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upset? Extremely! But would I sue? Absolutely not! I would certainly not want to cause this family any more grief that they have already gone through. After all, whatever my trials are (losing jobs, harassment, etc.) can be faced, and would subside over time. But these people will live forever without Caylee. Job loss, etc. seems trivial compared to that.
Huh? These people are too busy defending Caylee's murderer to think about justice for Caylee or anyone else who gets in the way of keeping their lying, thieving, murderous daughter from enduring the consequences of her actions. They feel for themselves for not having Caylee in their lives but then they dishonor Caylee by lying and snarking to protect the woman who murdered her. They insult people whom their murderous daughter pulled into this mess and scoff at the pain and damage that both their daughter and their own lies have visited on people whose only mistake was look for an appartment on a given day or to befriend their daughter. They tell people sitting across from them that they aren't 10's. They even slander innocent people implying they may be involved in the demise of their grandchild. They aren't "innocent." They are enabling at best and culpable at worst!

It may seem trivial in the big picture, but I don't see the Anthony's actions showing any remorse or regret. I see people who are using their dead grand baby as fodder for money. They are sponging off the blood of their dead granddaughter and if you can show me different, I will retract that statement.

Has any of them worked a day since they started collecting money for her?

Has any of them EVER made a plea or asked for the baby to be returned while claiming she was kidnapped?

Has any of them ever searched for the baby from day 31? (except for running to fake "sightings" where they thought they could collect more money?)

Has any of them ever looked for the "real killer" if they don't believe KC did it?

Has any of them ever made a plea for finding the real killer?

Think about it..................these people KNEW she was dead, knew who killed her and have since made it their life to collect money off of unsuspecting people.

Their day will come and when it does, it WON'T be pretty. Remember I said that.

I love your posts......:clap::clap::clap:

:blowkiss:

Well I guess I've got a lot to learn about the US legal system and acceptable standards of professional conduct. I was assuming that it would be similar to UK standards, where bullying a witness in a civil case to make a confession would never be allowed.

Devon, they just have a smoother style, that's all. The results are the same.

Upset? Extremely! But would I sue? Absolutely not! I would certainly not want to cause this family any more grief that they have already gone through. After all, whatever my trials are (losing jobs, harassment, etc.) can be faced, and would subside over time. But these people will live forever without Caylee. Job loss, etc. seems trivial compared to that.

Re my bold--I do not condemn ZG at all for her decision to sue KC, nor do I necessarily think that your way of handling the problem is beyond altruistic, BUT, I just have to make this observation which occurred to me as I read your message:

If ZG were to decide now to drop her lawsuit and to say to the media exactly the words of yours I bolded above, she would be beyond admired, and people would be clamoring to give this heroic, self-effacing woman a good job.

Assuming that does not happen, ZG is virtually unemployable due to KC. I wouldn't hire her, and I know she's innocent. I wouldn't hire her because I don't want the sorrow for Caylee or the taint of KC and the A's in my life when this is over. I wouldn't want people constantly saying to me when they learned her name, "Zenaida Gonzales? Wasn't she the woman who was accused of kidnapping and murdering that baby in Florida?"

That is the sort of thing Zenaida will live with for the rest of her life, and frankly, I don't think that's a minor issue that's not worth bothering the A's about. If I have any doubts about that, I just remind myself of Cindy mockingly telling her in front of the world, "You're no 10."

I agree that Baez shouldn't have filed the counter suit, but he represents KC. That should have no effect on whether or not the A's give depositions in my opinion. What it SHOULD have an effect on is the judge making KC (Baez' client) answer the questions (since they filed the suit) and leave her parents out of it (since they did not).

They should also stop questioning about things that aren't relevant to the Civil case.

It has been mentioned previously a few times in this thread that CA was acting on behalf of KC stating to the media that KC never saw a picture of ZG and therefore implicating ZG again in a statement which was broadcast all over the US and probably other countries. In doing so, CA opened her mouth and stuck her foot right in there. CA has also implicated JG and AH and has not retracted that statement which leaves one to believe that these two people will be implicated if KC can't come up with another person to blame.

KC is doing to ZG, or the mystery nanny what she claims LE is doing to her. Let's hope that no one here on this site is ever accused of a crime by a liar when they have no alibi and are completely innocent.

I have the opposite reaction to JM sending Oprah those depo tapes. It makes me sick because for Oprah viewers the ZFG suit may be just a confusing side issue, one that could actually make the A's seem like persecuted grandparents. What's worse, is that every moment of time devoted to the ZFG issue is a moment of time that won't be available to focus on the A's dishonesty and interference during the investigation into Caylee's murder.

I do agree that JM is 100% on the ball in trying to get Oprah's audience's attention focused on his client's plight.

I don't believe the tapes are for public airing, but for her to know the extent of their cover up in the case. He most likely wants her to know that they were not the "grieving grandparents" they are trying to make themselves out to be but participators in a large cover up to free KC and to throw suspicion toward his client.

If she takes the Anthonys at face value and knows none of the background, then she is going to let them play their money collecting role, and that is not right. There are good unsuspecting people out there who might see her show and contribute money toward their next boat, house, utility bill, car payment, yacht or whatever.

In my opinion those people are LIVING OFF THE BLOOD AND BONES of that precious baby their daughter murdered, and someone needs to stop them from going on shows and getting good people to send them money.

I agree that Baez shouldn't have filed the counter suit, but he represents KC. That should have no effect on whether or not the A's give depositions in my opinion. What it SHOULD have an effect on is the judge making KC (Baez' client) answer the questions (since they filed the suit) and leave her parents out of it (since they did not).

They should also stop questioning about things that aren't relevant to the Civil case.

You tickle me, Sunflower, but I don't think the state of Florida is going to rewrite even one of its laws to suit the A's, let alone re-write several of them.

Snip

I don't believe the tapes are for public airing, but for her to know the extent of their cover up in the case. He most likely wants her to know that they were not the "grieving grandparents" they are trying to make themselves out to be but participators in a large cover up to free KC and to throw suspicion toward his client.

Now I get it. I erroneously (I hope) envisioned Oprah featuring just the parts where JM got tough with CA, and thus portraying CA as a poor victim of a mean attorney and a civil case that no one easily understands.

I don't want to gang up on you. I'm glad you are here. I just have to say, KC used this name to hide, cover-up, gloss-over, thwart, derail and cast doubt on her last minutes with her now deceased daughter. This is a fact. CA and GA are using this name to continue the lies, cover-ups, gloss-overs, thwarts, derails and casting of doubt on their daughters guilt. This is a fact.

This is not fair to ZG. Period.

Bolded by me: In the UK are attorneys obliged to treat all witnesses with courtesy, including hostile witnesses, and/or witnesses for the opposition?

If that's what you're expecting from US attorneys during a trial, I'm afraid you're going to be thoroughly sickened and outraged by the theatrical barbarics of KC's defense team who will verbally assault the reputations, knowledge, and integrity of the prosecution's witnesses throughout the trial--regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

You will find that abhorrent, won't you?

During criminal trials in the UK, both sides can become very 'theatrical', with shouts of 'objection' from the opposing side being sometimes almost a continual occurrence, but in civil claims, witness testimony is given usually by way of written statements, or affidavits taken in a solicitor's office, and yes, the solicitor is required to conduct the procedure with courtesy, civility and professionalism, irrespective of the type of witness involved. If the witness was likely to be hostile, the testimony would be taken before a judge.

However, thanks to the invention of the humble TV, I'm fully prepared for the impending assault upon my delicate senses that a televised US criminal trial may render.:crazy::blowkiss:

During criminal trials in the UK, both sides can become very 'theatrical', with shouts of 'objection' from the opposing side being sometimes almost a continual occurrence, but in civil claims, witness testimony is given usually by way of written statements, or affidavits taken in a solicitor's office, and yes, the solicitor is required to conduct the procedure with courtesy, civility and professionalism, irrespective of the type of witness involved. If the witness was likely to be hostile, the testimony would be taken before a judge.

However, thanks to the invention of the humble TV, I'm fully prepared for the impending assault upon my delicate senses that a televised US criminal trial may render.:crazy::blowkiss:

Unfortunately there is nothing DELICATE about the MURDER OF A BABY.

Snip

Now I get it. I erroneously (I hope) envisioned Oprah featuring just the parts where JM got tough with CA, and thus portraying CA as a poor victim of a mean attorney and a civil case that no one easily understands.

I do hope that is the way it plays out. I hope Oprah won't even show them, but use them for her information. Who knows with that woman, I quit watching her years ago when she started going so far off base in her thinking.

Unfortunately there is nothing DELICATE about the MURDER OF A BABY.

Huh? Sorry, I don't get the relevance of your response to my post. I never suggested that there was anything 'delicate' about a murder, or suggested that a criminal trial should be 'delicate'. I was joking about myself having 'delicate senses' as a tongue-in-cheek response to Friday's post!

Who knows how this lady's signature endend up without the "z" on the end. Who knows what the "C" means. Fact is, this is the lady that signed the card by her own admission at the depo.

Quite frankly, CA was grasping at straws in the face of so many more realities.

I think that is HG's handwriting on the card. I compared that line to Zenaida's signature on other documents and they are nothing alike. I don't know why Zenaida was nodidng her head. Perhaps someone became alarmed at CA's behavior and asked her is f she had some pepper spray handy.

Also, I noticed today while plowing thru the July 24 interview with YM, GA actually says Zenny and then spells it out for Yuri. Z-E-N-N-Y.
:crazy:

I admire your benevolence!! I could never, never consider losing jobs, not being able to provide proper food and housing for my children and giving them one iota less than the best I could provide. Especially in the name of protecting a family that had tried to implicate me in a kidnapping and murder. It would pass over time? How many meals should her children be willing to sacrifice for this noble cause?

I think that is HG's handwriting on the card. I compared that line to Zenaida's signature on other documents and they are nothing alike. I don't know why Zenaida was nodidng her head. Perhaps someone became alarmed at CA's behavior and asked her is f she had some pepper spray handy.

Also, I noticed today while plowing thru the July 24 interview with YM, GA actually says Zenny and then spells it out for Yuri. Z-E-N-N-Y.

Oh no way! George looked so smug and condenscending when he was correcting Mitnik on the correct way to say Zanny (or Zany, lol.) That interview might be where Mitnik got his way of saying it. I'm off to listen to that interview again.

EVERYTHING is relevant to the civil case.

There is NOTHING off limits in a deposition in a civil suit. They can ask you what you made, make you show your income tax, even make you tell them if you have affairs if they want to because there is no such thing as irrevelancy in a civil case. That is why the Goldman's won theirs against OJ..........the evidence which could not be brought out in the criminal trial was all fair game in the civil suit.

The Anthonys have made statements in public about ZG and it is immaterial if they believed KC or not, as they are the ones making the statements and they are witnesses to this whole sordid murderous affair.

I believe you have criminal procedures and civil procedures intermingled in your mind and that may be where you believe they have rights they don't have.

This is why I feel that BC didn't properly prepare GA and CA for their depositions. He should have emphasized that every question is fair game and there's nothing considered irrelevant in a civil deposition. So, either BC failed to inform GA and CA about this, OR, they were informed and chose to play dumb and object to anything they didn't want to answer and call it irrelevant.

I wondered about that too...........if ZG was nodding to something else, and not nodding in affirmation to what Cindy was saying?

It had been a long day, sitting through first GA's deposition and then Cindy's. Someone could have been asking ZG if she needed a glass of water or needed to use the ladies room.

Well I guess I've got a lot to learn about the US legal system and acceptable standards of professional conduct. I was assuming that it would be similar to UK standards, where bullying a witness in a civil case to make a confession would never be allowed.

When CA got so out of control that she blurted out Zaneida's birthdate, that's when the attorneys came down on her harder. It seemed to me they wanted to get it over with, before CA could say anything else to hurt ZG. (If CA had also learned ZG's social security number from having her investigated, I wouldn't put it past her to deliberately broadcast that, too, if they gave her half the chance).

I wonder if CA can be sued for making a point of mentioning ZG's birthdate, she knew darn well it would be broadcast nationally (she even brought her OWN camera), and seems to me that kind of info could open up ZG to some kind of identity theft.

Maybe CA needs to go and take her rage and anger out on the one that caused all this. She needs to stop picking on the world. None of us killed her precious grandchild. We all are the ones that are trying to get justice for this precious baby. CA and her family seem to have forgotten this child. The only thing they care about is KC and covering her worthless butt. I cannot excuse their behavior. She came into her depostion just as GA did going to put the blame everywhere but on the one it should be on. So they are upset, they could have put a stop to it the night of the 15th of July if they had wanted. They chose to go back to work and ignore it one more time. Karma is a biotch, and theirs has slapped them hard. Personally I think they have not even been slapped as hard as they are going to be. You play your life by lies, deceit and blaming everyone else it always comes back to your door. OOO well they made their choices just like everyone else does now they live with them. I could care less what happens to any of them. Just sad it is Caylee in a vial around her neck listening to all this crap. Make room for another vial CA. :)

Great post sassy. I agree 100% with you.

Cindy is mad at everyone except who she should be mad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme