Cindy's Deposition #3 *UPDATED* MOTION FILED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem seeing Casey pull any of this off by herself. :eek:

but the point is, she didn't.

i gotta go and finish some work so i'll be free for the doc-dump tomorrow.
G'nite all :seeya:

Guess the d-dump will keep us busy and the wait for her in court won't seem so long away. Doesn't she go before the Judge on the 8th of May 2009? No, wait----that was one of the dates for a fight---no, that fight was June 8th/08. Dam now we have to add the year to the dates we type.

Who do you think helped her?
We know the parents helped a little bit, cleaned pants, knife, car, shed, gas tanks....
But STILL there is too much here for a Casey type kid to pull off.....Like her friends said "she is not that smart".

We know the parents helped a little bit, cleaned pants, knife, car, shed, gas tanks....
But STILL there is too much here for a Casey type kid to pull off.....Like her friends said "she is not that smart".
The parents didn't MURDER Caylee, Casey did ..

You think that maybe one of her friends helped with the murder? :confused:

Not sure why she would be considered smart at all - smart criminals don't end up in jail.

Her family assisted in the aftermath, but KC was a simpleton - not collecting the car from Amscot - taking LE to Universal - inventing a nanny - telling lies that were easily debunked.
Not my idea of smart.

However - if there was an award for "cold and calculated", there'd be tough competition from CA.

Hello Chezhire,

Could there be a financial benefit for ZG (and Mr. Morgan) to press her case sooner rather than later for fear that KC would have no money left after the criminal case, thus not being able to collect her awarded damages?

If money is being paid on behalf of KC to her defense, are those funds listed as KC's assets and open to seizure?

It would make sense that ZG would want to get a piece of that money before it was sucked dry by KC's defense team (if that's how it works). TIA

Bumping***

Hoping any legal minds can answer this for me. TIA

The womans good name was being dragged through the mud . The sooner
the damage was stopped the better . Zeniada also has rights and a reasonable expectation not to be accused. slandered and scapegoated.

How dare that nefarious lazy lying girl sling mud at someone else ..........

I personally dont give a rats *advertiser censored* about the anthonys outrage. Their daughter is the prisioner here .

This case requires resolution and KC held to task for her actions and hurty feelings be dammed.

The womans good name was being dragged through the mud . The sooner
the damage was stopped the better . Zeniada also has rights and a reasonable expectation not to be accused. slandered and scapegoated.

How dare that nefarious lazy lying girl sling mud at someone else ..........

I personally dont give a rats *advertiser censored* about the anthonys outrage. Their daughter is the prisioner here .

This case requires resolution and KC held to task for her actions and hurty feelings be dammed.

I'm expecting to see very soon some attorney advertising a class action suit against KC and fam for all the poor innocent people they've tried to pin this on and throw under the bus...JG, AH, TL, and probably many more that we aren't aware of yet...KC has the right to be presumed innocent until her trial, this is true...but neither she or anyone else has the right to cast blame on persons not involved, especially without evidence, to take the heat off of themselves. And I believe THAT VERY REASON is reason enough for JM to ask CA and GA the 'hard' questions. Not only does someone need to STAND UP for Caylee, but all of the folks who have been victimized by KC, and by some of the statements that CA and GA have made to LE and the media that cast aspersion upon them. JMO, of course.:)

but the point is, she didn't.

i gotta go and finish some work so i'll be free for the doc-dump tomorrow.
G'nite all :seeya:

Who do you think helped her?

sorry marla, i was in a hurry last night and wasn't clear-my bad.
i don't think anyone helped her, i meant that she didn't pull it off.
i don't call chillin' your heals at the orange county jail, indicted for murder and staring at the death penalty 'pulling it off'.

sorry marla, i was in a hurry last night and wasn't clear-my bad.
i don't think anyone helped her, i meant that she didn't pull it off.
i don't call chillin' your heals at the orange county jail, indicted for murder and staring at the death penalty 'pulling it off'.

Oh, okay, no worries, eddeva!
I agree .. :D

:seeya;

The parents didn't MURDER Caylee, Casey did ..
You think that maybe one of her friends helped with the murder? :confused:

Above in bold... thank you for saying that. I didn't want to see CA and GA's name dragged aruond where it doesn't belong.

I don't think ANYONE helped KC. What she did and how she did it is a secret she'll take to her grave, unless LE and prosecutors are able to debunk it for us.

This ZFG lawsuit is totally frivolous IMO. If she has in fact lost her job because her name was used in this case then her ambulance chaser lawyers need to go after the employer that fired her because THAT is against the law. And as Seagull stated above its been said since the beginning that she was NOT the ZFG that took Caylee.

absolutely, and sue any landlord that terminated her lease based on this (presumably that didn't happen either), the media outlets that repeatedly aired her image (presumably not suing them because her ambulance chasing lawyers courted those media outlets themselves and/or ZG received remuneration from those media outlets), sue the source that leaked this woman's address or image to the media in the first place, etc.

Meanwhile, in my opinion, the A's should be very careful to limit their statements to the fact that they don't believe the descriptions given to them by KC match this woman's appearance, that KC has not told them this woman is involved, and the fact that neither they nor KC ever gave this woman's image or address or particulars to the media or disseminated her image or made any accusation against this woman--they should not make any statements to the effect of "this is not the woman/this woman is not involved in Caylee's disappearance". They should not take that risk. What if there's a reason KC won't look at the picture and 'clear' this woman? The A's have no way of knowing.

absolutely, and sue any landlord that terminated her lease based on this (presumably that didn't happen either), the media outlets that repeatedly aired her image (presumably not suing them because her ambulance chasing lawyers courted those media outlets themselves and/or ZG received remuneration from those media outlets), sue the source that leaked this woman's address or image to the media in the first place, etc.

Meanwhile, in my opinion, the A's should be very careful to limit their statements to the fact that they don't believe the descriptions given to them by KC match this woman's appearance, that KC has not told them this woman is involved, and the fact that neither they nor KC ever gave this woman's image or address or particulars to the media or disseminated her image or made any accusation against this woman--they should not make any statements to the effect of "this is not the woman/this woman is not involved in Caylee's disappearance". They should not take that risk. What if there's a reason KC won't look at the picture and 'clear' this woman? The A's have no way of knowing.

Well, it is too late. They both already id a ZG at Sawgrass. Cindy and George at the defamation suit said this ZG was NOT involved. Casey was shown a line up and said this women was not involved.

What reason could Casey have for not clearing this ZG? This ZG does not know Casey and Caylee and is not involved, that is why we have this suit.

[/B]

Well, it is too late. They both already id a ZG at Sawgrass. Cindy and George at the defamation suit said this ZG was NOT involved. Casey was shown a line up and said this women was not involved.

What reason could Casey have for not clearing this ZG? This ZG does not know Casey and Caylee and is not involved, that is why we have this suit.

the A's didn't id a ZG at Sawgrass....Casey provided the name Z F G, different from this woman's name. Casey told her parents she was not shown this woman's photo in a lineup. She has not said this woman is involved, yet she has not come out and said this is definitely NOT the same woman either (to my knowledge at least, has she?). The description KC gave of her ZFG seems to be a different woman, but in my opinion the A's should stick to only what Casey told them, i.e., that ZFG is somewhat taller than KC, she guessed maybe 5'7", slightly heavier build than KC for her height like maybe 135-140lbs, straightened hair, 25 years old, biracial PuertoRican, etc. They should not make a statement that this woman was definitely not involved in Caylee's disappearance. They came very close to accidentally saying those words in their depositions because they clearly have never thought this was the woman and they have sympathy for her, GA may even have actually said it. They should be careful not to make any further statement to that effect, because obviously that's what ZG's lawyers are fishing for, they will try to use it as evidence/fact in itself in future.

Defamation would be if KC or any of the Anthonys had SAID this woman was the person, accused this particular woman, put her photo and particulars out there identifying her as the woman in question, or circulated false information about this woman which resulted in damaging her reputation, causing her to lose her job, or other loss. The Anthonys don't appear to ever have defamed this woman and KC may not have either since the name she gave was different from this woman's name (i.e. the first surname, F.), and because she did not do the above things. This is supposed to be a defamation lawsuit, but the ZG lawyers appear to be trying to get something else from it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico