Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That would be true, but why didn't she drive out to the boonies somewhere for disposal when she decided the odor was too strong and she had to do it?
Or even in another isolated location within the city that would not be associated with her own home?
I still think it was an urgent choice, not a planned choice.. for more than just an odor issue alone.
ETA
Uh oh, I just read the thread title, guess this is getting off topic. Sorry.

No gas. Back on topic now. Sorry for the O/T also.:crazy:

Regarding this deleted email draft by Cindy..I'll just bet this was going to be the last ditch effort for Cindy to find Casey and Caylee..had Cindy NOT been posting throughout that month on Casey's Myspace..and others..or was it her own MySpace Page ( IF she had one?)???..

it appears from this partial email that all of the Anthony's had secrets..played mind games with each other constantly..and we have to remember Casey stormed out of that house June 14/15th??..Not really clear on just when Casey stormed out given all the pings on Casey's Celly..But understanding Cindy and Georges personalities..YOU have to know they had been sleuthing on many levels..and for some reason 30 dayz was a symbolic number??

I wonder why Cindy deleted this letter?? I know it was dated but was there a time stamp on it?

If you look at the pings from June 16th - 17th - 18th - 19th (I think Caylee was finally dumped on the 18th-19th) she was in numerous locations (Downey Park, Jay Blanchard Park, Little Econlockhatchee Park, in the area of Azalea Park and off Alafaya Trail where there are lots of woods from what I can see.) I think Casey tried to scout locations to dump Caylee... I just don't think the opportunity never presented itself. I think Casey dumped Caylee in a hurry the day she finally dumped her and it just happened to be down the street from her parents house.

MOO

How can someone post "My Caylee is Missing" one moment...then claim her daughter went off to bond with Caylee the next?

I believe it was at the bond hearing where Cindy - when asked why she wasn't worried or concerned re: Caylee - answered it was because her and KC were in contact almost daily. IMO she lied about that in the bond hearing and it is proven by this draft.

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

How can someone post "My Caylee is Missing" one moment...then claim her daughter went off to bond with Caylee the next?

Maybe because in the middle of a heated argument between KC and CA, KC may have asked "Why does Caylee always want to go to you?" And maybe CA's answer was that KC needed to bond with her daughter. If CA admitted she knew KC was a sociopath to KC's friends then CA was well aware than KC only cared about KC and little for Caylee. We see it now when KC is in court and CA lived in the same home, she could not have missed those warning signs. jmo

Regarding this deleted email draft by Cindy..I'll just bet this was going to be the last ditch effort for Cindy to find Casey and Caylee..had Cindy NOT been posting throughout that month on Casey's Myspace..and others..or was it her own MySpace Page ( IF she had one?)???..

it appears from this partial email that all of the Anthony's had secrets..played mind games with each other constantly..and we have to remember Casey stormed out of that house June 14/15th??..Not really clear on just when Casey stormed out given all the pings on Casey's Celly..But understanding Cindy and Georges personalities..YOU have to know they had been sleuthing on many levels..and for some reason 30 dayz was a symbolic number??

I wonder why Cindy deleted this letter?? I know it was dated but was there a time stamp on it?

Right and thought she had a "brainstorm" because no one would think she would put here there, when in reality, that would be one of the first places they should look and did but the water kept them from it.

After reading CA's e-mail, something has bothered me. Why didn't CA ever try to call ICA at werk? You know, the job she told her parents she had. If my child/grandchild was running all over town, you can bet I would pick up the phone at least once and called the "office". Even if she didn't have a direct line, she could have called the operator and asked for her (based on the division she thought ICA worked in).

Was it that much of a secret that ICA never told her folks where she worked? I just find that incredibly strange, considering they were the primary caregivers for her and their grandaughter.

Yet, as far as I know, CA never picked up the phone. Only relying on cell phone calls that were never answered. Even going so far as posting on FB -- but never ever calling Universal. She would have found out earlier on that ICA didn't work there, and hadn't in a long time. CA's big ol' red flags could have blown a lot sooner than 30 days had she choose to do so.

What is up with that?

Mel

Yes really why didn't CA ever call KC at work? Interesting.

Remember CA stating on NancyGrace how she had phone records that proved phone calls? So many many lies.

Listenting to old clips of CAs many interviews. Wow! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1oC0q-2nQ&feature=related[/ame]

After reading CA's e-mail, something has bothered me. Why didn't CA ever try to call ICA at werk? You know, the job she told her parents she had. If my child/grandchild was running all over town, you can bet I would pick up the phone at least once and called the "office". Even if she didn't have a direct line, she could have called the operator and asked for her (based on the division she thought ICA worked in).

Was it that much of a secret that ICA never told her folks where she worked? I just find that incredibly strange, considering they were the primary caregivers for her and their grandaughter.

Yet, as far as I know, CA never picked up the phone. Only relying on cell phone calls that were never answered. Even going so far as posting on FB -- but never ever calling Universal. She would have found out earlier on that ICA didn't work there, and hadn't in a long time. CA's big ol' red flags could have blown a lot sooner than 30 days had she choose to do so.

What is up with that?

Mel

Wasn't she supposed to be working out of some kind of a kiosk taking pictures? And then she moved into "event planning" which seemed to mean she was constantly "out and about" checking locations or some such thing. I imagine ICA set it up with CA that she definitely wasn't not sitting around in any one place at her "work".

Just in case anyone wants to go back and read Cindy's MY SPACE page stating:

My Caylee is Missing:

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

July 3, 2008

I almost forgot that Casey had alleged left a message on her MS account.

Wow!

Mel

Then on July 7, Casey Anthony is alleged to have left this message on her MySpace account (message has since been deleted):

The message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

Not meant to get OT, but a recollection of what was going on during those days.

Wasn't she supposed to be working out of some kind of a kiosk taking pictures? And then she moved into "event planning" which seemed to mean she was constantly "out and about" checking locations or some such thing. I imagine ICA set it up with CA that she definitely wasn't not sitting around in any one place at her "work".

But, you would think that Cindy could have called up to Universal Studios and Universal could have gotten a hold of Casey because they would know which event Casey was assigned to... and she did have a phone provided to her from Universal.

Cindy could have also asked to speak to someone when she was at Universal on July 3rd. All she would have to say is that there was a family emergency and she hadn't seen her daughter or her granddaughter in weeks and would like to know when the last time Casey worked. It's not like Cindy didn't know how to lie... she wouldn't even have to say anything about not seeing Casey and Caylee for weeks, all she would have to do is say that there was a family emergency and she needed to get a hold of her daughter who worked for them.

Good point. I recall (can't confirm) that ICA was supposed to be spending her working hours as an event planner. Wouldn't Cindy have her e-mail address at work? Couldn't she call Universal and ask for a supervisor? Oh, that right, she already knew her supervisor (as stated in an interview).

TF - Thomas Franck, an imaginary supervisor at Universal (KC fabricated an email from him)
TM - Tom Manley, KC's imaginary boss at Universal
TMa - Tom Mattson, head of the events department at Universal

May 14 - KC and Anthony Rusciano have IM conversation. KC creates fake email that appears to come from TF (imaginary boss at Universal) stating there is an event to host. KC goes out clubbing for night. KC blows two tires on passenger side of car at 2 a.m.

Doesn't Cindy go to Universal on July 3, 2008:

CA claims she went to Universal on this day in an attempt to pick up Caylee. (NOTE: This claim by CA begs the question - did she not learn definitively at that point that KC did NOT work for Universal? It seems she would have immediately learned this when she went to the security guard and said "I'm here to see Casey Anthony an employee.")

The whole work thing is very confusing to me. How could CA not know ICA wasn't working -- especially if she went to Universal on 7/3/2008.

I know this has been discussed on another thread, so I won't expand on it too much here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6208837"]2011.03.11 Doc Release - Page 10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Mel

Yes really why didn't CA ever call KC at work? Interesting.

Remember CA stating on NancyGrace how she had phone records that proved phone calls? So many many lies.

Listenting to old clips of CAs many interviews. Wow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1oC0q-2nQ&feature=related

Oh, that's the best video I've seen to date! Especially the "God" part. I haven't seen God, but I know he exists.

So she's comparing ZFG to God.

:floorlaugh:

Mel

But, you would think that Cindy could have called up to Universal Studios and Universal could have gotten a hold of Casey because they would know which event Casey was assigned to... and she did have a phone provided to her from Universal.

Cindy could have also asked to speak to someone when she was at Universal on July 3rd. All she would have to say is that there was a family emergency and she hadn't seen her daughter or her granddaughter in weeks and would like to know when the last time Casey worked. It's not like Cindy didn't know how to lie... she wouldn't even have to say anything about not seeing Casey and Caylee for weeks, all she would have to do is say that there was a family emergency and she needed to get a hold of her daughter who worked for them.

Me thinks we are straying abit..but regarding this..and knowing how Cindy and George operate..Didnt George try and find Casey's Car, ..by using some sort of coordinates of the ..yikes the term escapes me (Sometimers strikes again:floorlaugh:) the thingy that ya have in your car to get charged on toll roads??..I seem to recall Georgy telling the story about tracking that car??..

Anyway, Cindy and George spent all those 30 dayz trying to locate Casey...just never did...too bad they didnt use their front door more often and would have found that notice of "Registered Letter" sooner :banghead:

What is up with that?

Mel

Hard to call her at Universal when she didn't work there. Cindy had even tried to drive over there and physically find Casey, but of course she wasn't there. She had been fired from that job not too long after Caylee was born. That lie had a long shelf life in Cindyland.

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

Why would GA being home or not be important? Did KC tell CA that Geo was home on whatever day they are talking about here? CA writes that KC calls at times she knows CA won't be home. Could KC have said she called one day when Geo was home (but never really did)?

[BBM]

Are you still with Jeff? --- traveling with or in relationship with?

Are you going back to work? Not being at work - why?

I find this interesting - I've tried not to bug you to death... still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or talk to her... sounds like KCs story is she has gone off WITH Jeff for the past month.

Thanks mgardner for reminding us of what was going on during those days. CA's blog showed the date of this blog was also the same date as it was created (unless it always shows the same date - not sure about MS).

I found it eerie, given I have been thinking the big fight was over Caylee wanting to be with her Grandma or Grandpa more often than with her Mom. I think that the night of the big fight between KC and CA, that KC threatened to never allow CA to see Caylee again. I further believe that KC followed through on this threat - thus the "maybe I'm a spiteful b...." to Lee. With this theory in mind . . . I re-read CA's draft email/blog and the Diary of Days KC posted just a few days later.

I think CA's comments about
1) KC and Caylee going off to "bond"
2) KC and CA and Caylee were going to spend CA's week off to "bond"
3) possibly something to the effect of KC is not as "bonded" to Caylee as GA and CA
4) loving, feeding, housing, clothing, caring, and raising Caylee (as KC should have been doing).
5) "jealousy" - so KC was jealous of CA for bonding, caring, raising, providing for, unconditional love, etc for Caylee -
6) "lies, betrayal, stealing, does not let her Mother speak to the baby she raised, broken heart, leaves without warning, mother is controlling, no money, no future, now who is watching out for our little angel?"

I believe
a) KC took Caylee away from CA as a means to permanently punish her.
b) KC alleged Lee and GA were inappropriately touching her to punish them.
c) KC cared only for herself and her own immediate needs that she felt Caylee was sucking her life out - nothing more than a leach that she never wanted
d) KC is further constantly being held accountable for Caylee, by the very person who insisted KC would be responsible for Caylee (ie: CA).

Why would GA being home or not be important? Apparently KC told CA that Geo was home, Geo claims he wasn't on whatever day they are talking about here. CA writes that KC calls at times she knows CA won't be home. Could KC have said she called one day when Geo was home (but never really did)?

[BBM]

Are you still with Jeff? could mean in the physical presence of... or maybe in a relationship.

Are you going back to work? Not being at work - why?

I find this interesting - I've tried not to bug you to death... haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee... IMO sounds like KC has gone off WITH Jeff, perhaps on a trip to get to know each other or some other foolishness of taking their kids on a vacation.

I found it to be a huge red flag that Cindy was requesting "pictures of Caylee." When my daughter (16) is off somewhere for several hours and I want to make sure she is really where she says she is, I often ask for a cell phone picture as proof. :) IMO Cindy wanted a picture of Caylee to prove she was alive.

I found it to be a huge red flag that Cindy was requesting "pictures of Caylee." When my daughter (16) is off somewhere for several hours and I want to make sure she is really where she says she is, I often ask for a cell phone picture as proof. :) IMO Cindy wanted a picture of Caylee to prove she was alive.

or KC was telling stories about the fantabulastic good times they were having

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran