Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good thought.

***SPECULATION ALERT. NOT TRUE QUOTES! :) *******

Casey: "Mom, OMG. I was sitting here innocently in Jacksonville and Zanny's sister Samantha volunteered to pick up a couple of things from the house for me with that key I gave Zanny, and Dad saw her car pulling out of the driveway and CHASED her in his car like a MANIAC. OMG he's crazy you should divorce him."

Cindy: "George, I can't believe you chased Casey's friend in her car! You're paranoid and unstable! You could have been in an accident and killed the poor girl!"

George: "What me huh what? I was at work the whole time." (Thinking in his head: I'd better not admit I think it was Casey driving that car. Last time I tried to check out one of Casey's lies (Sports Authority job) Cindy was really mad.)

Absolutely could have happened like that, I'd bet!! :thumb:

I also think it is funny that Casey said at some point (and after all of this discovery has swirled around in my head for 2 years, I can't remember who she said this to) that she had gone to Fusian to SPY ON HER BOSS'S DAUGHTER for him. Geez, where'd she come up with that one?? :waitasec:

Good thought.

***SPECULATION ALERT. NOT TRUE QUOTES! :) *******

Casey: "Mom, OMG. I was sitting here innocently in Jacksonville and Zanny's sister Samantha volunteered to pick up a couple of things from the house for me with that key I gave Zanny, and Dad saw her car pulling out of the driveway and CHASED her in his car like a MANIAC. OMG he's crazy you should divorce him."

Cindy: "George, I can't believe you chased Casey's friend in her car! You're paranoid and unstable! You could have been in an accident and killed the poor girl!"

George: "What me huh what? I was at work the whole time." (Thinking in his head: I'd better not admit I think it was Casey driving that car. Last time I tried to check out one of Casey's lies (Sports Authority job) Cindy was really mad.)

Too funny. For some reason, this little scenario brought to mind Tweety Bird (Casey) and Sylvester (George.) This thread has been a fascinating read.

Evening folks,

Something has been bugging me and do not recall reading anything released so far and thought you guys might recall? ...

Where was George on Father's Day evening?

TIA

Through some excellent sleuthing earlier in this thread, we determined that Cindy drafted the following message to Casey in the late evening of July 14--the night before G&C picked up the car, tracked down Casey, and called the police. At the time she's drafting this message, Cindy believes Casey is in Jacksonville, but her excuses are wearing thin:

From context, it appears that Cindy's reference to George being at work 9:00-6:30 is in reference to that same day (Monday July 14). It also appears that Casey told Cindy that George was at home at some point that day. (But why would Casey say this if she was pretending to be in Jacksonville with Jeff, Caylee and Zachary (Jeff's son)? :waitasec: Maybe she said someone else saw George? Zanny perhaps??)

After learning that George's work schedule for that day was confirmed to be around 9-6, we assumed Casey had just been lying as usual. But in the new docs, I noticed that George was actually AWOL from work on July 14 from 3:45 pm- 6:15 pm. http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605293.pdf, p. 177. He claimed to have been stuck in traffic "for two hours" behind a traffic accident on the I-4, exit 74, on his way from the main office of Andrews International Security (7556 Municipal Drive, Orlando, FL) south to Disney at Celebration, FL. He claimed that he then "turned around" and returned to the main office.

George's Epass records, however, tell a different story. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447626/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-Epass-records-Released-Nov-06-08, p. 9. According to the Epass records, from 4:00- 4:15 pm George was driving east on the 528, away from the supposed "traffic accident" and also in the completely wrong direction if he was "turning around" to get back to the office (which would have taken a matter of minutes in any event, and he didn't get back to the office until 2 hours later). (Here's a map of the Epass tollbooths: http://www.expresswayauthority.com/Corporate/travel/assets/ExpressMap2009.pdf.)

George's route on the afternoon of July 14 is consistent with going to the house, the post office (you know--the one he had no time to get to on July 14 because he was "working"), Amscot, Johnson's...any number of places in that area.

Casey called the house at 3:33 pm that day, which she often seemed to do in order to check if the coast was clear for a quick stopover. We have no ping information for her between 4:37 pm and 5:50 pm (she was at Tony's before and after that time). If Casey did drive by the house, she would likely have been driving Amy's car, which she was borrowing while Amy was in Puerto Rico.

So it looks like George was AWOL from work 4:15-6:15 pm on July 14, and Casey might have been driving around in Amy's car 4:45-5:45 pm, after checking to make sure no one was home, and saw him at or near the house. So...what could George have been doing? And what could Casey have been "telling" on him for (without giving away her own "cover" of being in Jacksonville)?

I'm confused about the Epass records. Looking at the link provided on p. 9, I only see two toll charges on July 14th and they're at 6:10 PM and 6:14 PM. Where are the ones at 4:00 - 4:15 pm?

Evening folks,

Something has been bugging me and do not recall reading anything released so far and thought you guys might recall? ...

Where was George on Father's Day evening?

TIA

I thought he was working...No?

Unless you're thinking that GA did not love his granddaughter then I doubt very much he would put her body down the street where he would have to drive by it every day. KC is the one who distanced herself from the home. Plus with GA's LE background he knows how to get rid of a body and not to be graphic but there are lots and lots of ponds with thingy's in them, green thingy's that would dispose of the body easily. My guess is KC is afraid of green thingy's so down the street would do because she knows there are no thingy's in those woods. jmo

Naw, I do not think GA or LA helped KC at all. Heck, they might as well have held a giant flashing arrow pointing at KC, they gave LE so much info to use against her.
Just going way out on every limb to see where the thoughts may lead....

What I found the most telling was not speaking to OR SEEING PICTURES OF CAYLEE. To me, this says that Cindy was agreeing she didn't need to speak to caylee, but at least a picture. Something to prove to Cindy that Caylee was still alive.

Asking for even a picture of Caylee, that's a huge red flag to me that Cindy wanted proof from Casey that Caylee was still alive. I could hear her asking, "well if I can't speak to her, take a cell phone pic and send it to me."

Cindy suspected then. After that, she knew Caylee was dead and has been lying and covering up to protect the family image. IMO, Cindy is most concerned that she be seen as a good mother, therefore not capable of raising a murderer.

Not sure where this goes, but do we know what additional medical tests George needed to assist Cindy with?
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605293.pdf
page 166

"I would appreciate starting on Monday, July 7, 2008., instead of Tuesday, July 1, 2008. I have some personal matters that I need to rectify prior to my new career start. I hope that this is acceptable, as I need this opportunity to assist my spouse (wife) with some additional medical tests that I just found out about, will go into the week of June 30. to July 4. 2008."

Hmm. Weren't they pouring concrete?

Not sure where this goes, but do we know what additional medical tests George needed to assist Cindy with?
page 166

"I would appreciate starting on Monday, July 7, 2008., instead of Tuesday, July 1, 2008. I have some personal matters that I need to rectify prior to my new career start. I hope that this is acceptable, as I need this opportunity to assist my spouse (wife) with some additional medical tests that I just found out about, will go into the week of June 30. to July 4. 2008."

Additionally....does anyone else find it odd that he uses the term "spouse" and then qualifies it by stating "wife" in parentheses???? Who else would be a "spouse"?????????

AND he says he has personal matters to "rectify"...yet his next sentence talks about medical tests. How does one "rectify" medical tests?????? Rectify is to set right or to correct. Would George be able to set right or correct any medical tests????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm nope.

Additionally....does anyone else find it odd that he uses the term "spouse" and then qualifies it by stating "wife" in parentheses???? Who else would be a "spouse"?????????

I do!!! Then again his wording throughout the email makes me want to gag...my new career start...

page 166

Actually he was still working for Security Forces. His last day working for them was Friday, July 4th. It seems as if Georgie was lying. Oh, try not to act so shocked!

Plus, he didn't even mention the job at Security Forces at all on his application for Andrews but instead stated his last job ended Feb/08. Strange!

snipped....Very very worst case scenario is that KC and GA were meeting at the home to cover up Caylee's disappearance in some way, or that both were complicite in placing the body from the backyard down to Suburban...end of snip.... Are you implying that Caylee's remains were moved around? Very interesting.........BUT, how does that explain GA's actions at the tow yard? Was that an act? Is that why GA "tried to commit suicide"..........Is that why ICA initially wanted to speak to her dad after she was incarcerated? before Bozo cut it down? ICA's statement to her mother when first jailed, "You don't know what MY involvement was"........as if, GA told CA what had gone on? Interesting. MOO.

Actually he was still working for Security Forces. His last day working for them was Friday, July 4th. It seems as if Georgie was lying. Oh, try not to act so shocked!

Plus, he didn't even mention the job at Security Forces at all on his application for Andrews but instead stated his last job ended Feb/08. Strange!

That is strange. Thank you for this find! Wonder why he felt he needed to not disclose this? All people can legally say when asked about employment is "Yes, he works here." Hmmm. Unless he did not want his employer to know he was seeking other employment...

snipped....Very very worst case scenario is that KC and GA were meeting at the home to cover up Caylee's disappearance in some way, or that both were complicite in placing the body from the backyard down to Suburban...end of snip.... Are you implying that Caylee's remains were moved around? Very interesting.........BUT, how does that explain GA's actions at the tow yard? Was that an act? Is that why GA "tried to commit suicide"..........Is that why ICA initially wanted to speak to her dad after she was incarcerated? before Bozo cut it down? ICA's statement to her mother when first jailed, "You don't know what MY involvement was"........as if, GA told CA what had gone on? Interesting. MOO.

I get the feeling that George and KC were in cahoots with the computer misuse. George seemed to know that she was into bad stuff. We know he was.
"The longer this thing drags on, the more that is going to come out."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back