Cindy's FBI Interview Compared with Casey's Cell Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My own experience with dysfunctional families is that they have a great reluctance to go to outsiders (like LE) for help.

A case can legitimately be made that George and Cindy would have thought KC and Caylee were hiding out with some man KC knew they wouldn't like. In their shoes that is what I would think during the 31 days KC was gone but still calling.

I can see why Cindy would not want to break the link KC was still keeping. I can see them telling each other how KC's shelter would soon get sick of her messy, lazy ways and living with a toddler. They'd be telling each other that some time out in the world world make Casey better appreciate how good she had it with them. That the experience would help KC grow up. Of course Cindy wanted to hear Caylee's little voice and to see that she was ok. This is the longest they had been apart. But, they'd still be thinking it probably would work out for the best if they could just wait Casey out.

Yes, Cindy lied when she said she wasn't worried about Caylee because Caylee was with her mother. It is obvious from her July 3 myspace post and all the phone calls that day that Cindy was concerned. But, even if she had considered calling LE then, another voice inside would have been saying don't overreact and make the situation worse.

JMO

Jolyanna,

ITA with both your posts. Cindy was certainly worried but was handling the situation the best way she knew how. I don't think she ever believed KC would hurt Caylee deliberately. And, as you mention, KC had full custody and is an adult, she had every legal right (unfortunately) to keep her daughter from Cindy.

Hind sight is often 20/20, but I believe that, though she missed Caylee, Cindy thought that eventually KC would come back home with Caylee and things would go back to the way they had always been, as this had likely happened before, at least to some degree (the keep-Caylee-away-to-punish-Cindy game that is) and things had turned out "ok."

P.S. I appreciate your empathy and compassion in approaching the subject of the A's motives/actions/inactions. :):clap:

You know, we've been assuming that Casey started staying with Tony L. regularly either on 6/16 or as someone has speculated, maybe earlier than that.

But, if you look at this fabulous compilation of calls/texts, it looks like there are several nights that Casey is NOT with Tony L. Where is she these nights?

6/17
6/19
6/21
6/24
6/26 and
6/28

on each of these days she either talks to him or texts him after 11:30 pm. That suggests to me that she is not staying with him. Particularly on 6/24, he calls her three times in a row after 11 pm. This is the day she tells her mom about an "accident" -- maybe she's making up some story for Tony too for that day to explain why she can't come to his house as expected.

Seeing the phone records this way also caused me again to focus on the Lexus Dealer. I've not seen anything that confirms a suspicion that GA was working there. Casey seems to call there twice a day for several days in a row. What's that about? Why not call his cell?

Also -- who are Sean H. and Sandra S. mentioned in these phone records?

I didn't see anyone say anything about where she might have been, so I'm going to give you my opinion. On the nights she wasnt with Tony I think she was staying in the woods where Caylee was found. With all the stuff they found there, the pull-up and sodas and pizza boxes....it's just my opinion though.

I don't know about the other stuff you ask...

Thankx guys!

I didn't see anyone say anything about where she might have been, so I'm going to give you my opinion. On the nights she wasnt with Tony I think she was staying in the woods where Caylee was found. With all the stuff they found there, the pull-up and sodas and pizza boxes....it's just my opinion though.

Thankx guys!

Everytime KC made a phone call, she pinged. KC's pings show she was in Tony's apartment on those nights.

June 17

10:52 am - cell pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:29 pm - cell pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:36 pm - cell pings near Spur Road (near Fusion and AL) and Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and MC) until . . .
8:23 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

June 19
No cellular activity until . . .
8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day

June 21
<June 20 FUSIAN NIGHT>
03:10 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
9:30 am - cell towers pings begin again near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

June 24
12:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:04 am - cell tower pings continue near AL's apt until . . .
2:42 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until . . .
2:59 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
3:12 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

June 26
8:45 am - cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm then no cellular activity rest of the night

June 27
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)

11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .

3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .

8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

June 28
12:15 am and 1:26 am - cell tower pings near Fusion until . . .
8:22 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:37 pm - cell tower pings near Spur Rd until . . .
7:23 pm - cell tower pings near Windmill Ridge Loop (path to Blockbuster?) until . . .
8:03 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the following day

All the above from:[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183"] Caylee Case Calendar and Linear Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Tony took online classes from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. KC watched television and sometimes smoked pot with Cameron & Nate (Tony's roommates) while Tony worked. Maybe KC sent Tony cute lovey-dovey texts and called him ask if he needed drinks etc. Or he's calling her asking for drinks, chips etc. That would be another way besides cooking, cleaning and laundry for KC to show off her wifely skills.

All the above from:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro%20%20Tony.090808.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lezniewicz, Nathaniel0915.pdf
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974300/detail.html

Everytime KC made a phone call, she pinged. KC's pings show she was in Tony's apartment on those nights.

June 17

10:52 am - cell pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:29 pm - cell pings near Anthony home until . . .
4:36 pm - cell pings near Spur Road (near Fusion and AL) and Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and MC) until . . .
8:23 pm - cell pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

June 19
8:32 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
2:58 pm - cell tower pings near Union Park (near Fusion and 5.8 mi from MC) until . . .
3:07 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
5:45 pm - cell tower pings near Lake Underhill Road (near Fusion and 6.4 mi from MC) until . . .
9:02 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until midnight into the next day

June 21
<June 20 FUSIAN NIGHT>
03:10 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
9:30 am - cell towers pings begin again near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

June 24
12:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
8:04 am - cell tower pings continue near AL's apt until . . .
2:42 pm - cell tower pings near the Anthony home until . . .
2:59 pm - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
3:12 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the next day

June 26
8:45 am - cell tower pings near Al's apt until 11:47 pm then no cellular activity rest of the night

June 27
6:54 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
10:35 am - cell tower pings near Chickasaw Trail until . . .
11:09 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home until . . .

11:28:17 - cell tower pings near Anthony home during a text message from AL
(28.4547222 -81.2636111)

11:28:50 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home when KC calls AL (4547222 -81.2636111; tower address is 8600 Currituck Sound Ln, which is 9.3 mi from AmScot and 2.7 mi from Anthony home)

11:31 to 11:33 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5028444 -81.286333; tower address is 2820 Goldenrod Rd S, which is 2.5 mi from Anthony home and 4.7 mi from AmScot)

11:34 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5280556 -81.2486111; tower address is 1200 Econlockhatchee Trl S, which is 4.4 mi from Anthony home and 5.6 mi from AmScot)

11:37 to 11:39 am - cell tower pings near Anthony home (28.5444 -81.2767472; tower address is 100 Chickasaw Trl S, which is 5.8 mi from Anthony home and 2.6 mi from AmScot)

11:40 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .

3:03 pm - cell tower pings near Lowell Blvd (1.8 mi from RM and 5.7 from AL) until . . .

8:32 pm - cell tower pings near Fusion until past midnight into the next day

June 28
12:15 am and 1:26 am - cell tower pings near Fusion until . . .
8:22 am - cell tower pings near AL's apt until . . .
6:37 pm - cell tower pings near Spur Rd until . . .
7:23 pm - cell tower pings near Windmill Ridge Loop (path to Blockbuster?) until . . .
8:03 pm - cell tower pings near AL's apt until past midnight into the following day

All the above from: Caylee Case Calendar and Linear Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Tony took online classes from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. KC watched television and sometimes smoked pot with Cameron & Nate (Tony's roommates) while Tony worked. Maybe KC sent Tony cute lovey-dovey texts and called him ask if he needed drinks etc. Or he's calling her asking for drinks, chips etc. That would be another way besides cooking, cleaning and laundry for KC to show off her wifely skills.

All the above from:
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lazaro%20%20Tony.090808.pdf
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lezniewicz, Nathaniel0915.pdf
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/18974300/detail.html

Wow! Thankx so much! Ok, so she was at Tony's but he was in another room and texting him and calling him. Weird. I guess my theory is gone out the window! LOL!

I just re-read that and noticed the gaps in between times and days, do you think when she wasn't using her phone she was actually with Tony?

Thankx

thre
I just re-read that and noticed the gaps in between times and days, do you think when she wasn't using her phone she was actually with Tony?

Thankx

Pretty much.

If she was awake she was texting or talking. If you check out the calendar thread you'll see KC was either with Tony, sneaking into her parent's house or there is a witness who saw her or a receipt to show which store she was at.

Tony said KC was in his apartment when he left for school and when he got back she was waiting.

thre

Pretty much.

If she was awake she was texting or talking. If you check out the calendar thread you'll see KC was either with Tony, sneaking into her parent's house or there is a witness who saw her or a receipt to show which store she was at.

Tony said KC was in his apartment when he left for school and when he got back she was waiting.

Doesn't leave her much time for all that searching she said she was doing, does it?

Wow! Thankx so much! Ok, so she was at Tony's but he was in another room and texting him and calling him. Weird. I guess my theory is gone out the window! LOL!

Tony was not in the "other room" he states in his interviews to police that he was taking a night class with a lab at Full Sail. He is not at home but in class.

What about calls or texts made after the 3rd through the 15th?

PDF: Casey Anthony FBI Interview 10/08/08
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/caseyanthonyintv9.pdf

PDF: Cindy Anthony FBI Interview Part 1 04/21/09
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/CINDYANTHONYPT1.pdf

PDF: Cindy Anthony FBI Interview Part 2 04/21/09
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/CINDYANTHONYPT2.pdf

PDF: Cindy Anthony FBI Interview Part 3 04/21/09
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/CINDYANTHONYPT3.pdf

PDF: Cindy Anthony FBI Interview Part 4 04/21/09
http://www.cfnews13.com/Cindy Anth...204 04/21/09

I found this when I googled Zombie Debt Collector.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.co...ZombieDebtCollectorsDigUpYourOldMistakes.aspx

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1580612/posts

http://credit.about.com/od/debtcollection/tp/attack-zombie-debt.htm

I haven't read it all yet, but I wonder if this has anything to do with Caylee missing....teaching Casey a lesson? I'm going back to read and try to digest it all.

Did the OCSD and FBI find any debt harrassment on KC's phone records?

I don't think so. We didn't see any on KC's bills on the doc dumps.

You think debt collectors killed Caylee? BNo, I doubt it.

KC killed Caylee. All by herself.

BBM
Same here
I am not a nurse but I am trying to figure out how in the heck Cindy believed this car accident with severe injuries story? and then kicking back at the Hard Rock within 3 days of the accident.

Th same way she believed that KC was not pregnant.

July 3rd...interesting date.

It seems to be here that the worry, if you go by the phone calls/texts, escalates dramatically. Casey calls Cindy to get her to go to Universal, so that Casey can get in the house...tells Cindy what, IDK, but succeeds in getting her out of the home. The calls are constant, all day and night from Cindy to Casey. It has been theorized that Cindy was the one that called Casey and told her Lee was coming for her that night. They were doing some heavy texting right before this. SO, we can definitely say that on July 3rd the family knew Casey was not in Jacksonville, she was in Orlando. Lee says this in his depo "no you're not in Jacksonville, you're in Orlando" to Casey that night. Was it on the 3rd that they realized something was wrong ? Why all of a sudden are they so concerned ?

Because CA's week off was coming up, and they suddenly realized that they have let things slide, badly, re: Caylee.

Thankx guys!

I can't see KC sleeping in the woods.

The only night KC's location is not accounted for during the 31 days is the 1st night Tony went to NY, June 30 into July 1. It has been speculated KC had a one night stand or slept in her car that night.

Every other night KC pinged from where witnesses said she was.

Thankx guys!

Hey, peeps! :) Been awhile...just wanted to chime in that as I recall there were nights that Casey and Tony would call late. Tone was working and Casey was at the apt...I don't have a link handy...I've been wayward in my Caylee posting and research, of late....life. But you could check out the roommates...I think I heard it from one of them. And about ordering pizza at home when Tone was working...

Not saying every night...but there may have been one or two...

Thanks to all of you for being so vigilant...so my weary butt can come in and catch up!

And Momtective...:blowkiss: thank you! your post is AMAZING...as usual with you :)

The only night KC's location is not accounted for during the 31 days is the 1st night Tony went to NY, June 30 into July 1. It has been speculated KC had a one night stand or slept in her car that night.

Every other night KC pinged from where witnesses said she was.
I thought she spent the night of 30th at RM's on couch & he saw her next morning as he left around 10am talking with AH. I never checked the pings for this date. Did they not match this account or something?

I thought she spent the night of 30th at RM's on couch & he saw her next morning as he left around 10am talking with AH. I never checked the pings for this date. Did they not match this account or something?

Amy thought KC did spend June 30 with her and Ric.

However KC's pings show that she was at Fusian from about 9:05 p.m. until midnight on June 30. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73431"]Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

KC's continued to ping from Fusian until 2:07 a.m. July 1 then KC starts to ping from the Bithlo area. She stays in the Bithlo area until 9:48 a.m. July 1.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2860548&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for July 1, 2008 - Discuss that day only[/ame]

At 10:00 a.m. KC calls Jesse wanting to take a shower at his apartment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back