Cindy's New Theory??!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched an interview with Cindy Anthony on "Extra", she said she believed with every onunce in her that her grand daughter was still alive and that she was not in DENIAL.

After watching this, I really do believe she thinks Caylee is alive. She just looks so worn out. I really do feel so sorry for her. I wish Casey would just end all of this.

Thanks, LI Mom and Websurfer.

This website has really helped me with the frustration I feel about Caylee and this case. I really appreciate it!!

One other thing. I taught high school in Orlando for over 15 years. I got out of the business in the mid 90s.

I have dealt with parents like George and Cindy. I have dealt with students that lied and parents that covered for their lies. One reason I left the teaching profession was because lying wasn't viewed as being wrong anymore. Lying was a survival skill.

Back "in the day" when I had to chat with a parent about their lying child (always with a guidance counselor present) I would say the same old line..."Your child has a problem differentiating between fact and fiction." Followed by "we need to help him/her focus on the facts."

When I wanted to say "Your dear, sweet child, the one with the perfect orthodontic appliances, is a pathological liar. Have you noticed if he / she likes to set small fires? Did he / she have a problem with bedwetting as a youngster? Do they like to torment small animals in their spare time? You need to get a grip on this or we will be reading about your uber intelligent child on the front page of the Orlando Sentinel."

I was really fortunate as a high school teacher. I enjoyed my job and enjoyed working with kids. The rewards were incredible.

But, there were a few, over the years. You could look into their eyes and you saw absolutely nothing. Just black. Just blank. Just nothing. And that was sad.

I believe if we had the chance to look into Casey's eyes, that is what we would see. I have no doubt.

Have a safe holiday weekend!!

BeagleMOm

Thanks, LI Mom and Websurfer.

This website has really helped me with the frustration I feel about Caylee and this case. I really appreciate it!!

One other thing. I taught high school in Orlando for over 15 years. I got out of the business in the mid 90s.

It's a great website, that's for sure.

Interesting peek at things from a teacher's point of view.

I think we've all come across parents who are strictly "Not MY kids" kind of parents.... Another type of parents are the ones you confront because their child is teasing or fighting with your child & they simply try to put all the blame on YOUR kid.

In the end, the KIDS pay when the parents become hyper-defensive any time they hear anything the least bit negative about their child. And the kids are forced to INCREASE their naughty behavior just to get a NORMAL reaction from their parents & a clear sign that what they are doing is not at all acceptable & won't be tolerated.

Seems that Casey has not not gotten to that point yet in her parents' eyes. They're STILL defending her actions.

Hope you have a happy & safe weekend.

I've really come to the conclusion that the whole lot of them are crazy. This mother just sickens me with every statement. I have never seen such denial in my life. They really have put Casey above Caylee and everything else.

I've really come to the conclusion that the whole lot of them are crazy. This mother just sickens me with every statement. I have never seen such denial in my life. They really have put Casey above Caylee and everything else.

Right, there constant state of denial is absurd. IMO

I know ahead of time people will call me crazy too, but I am not convinced at all that Caylee is dead.
The first day I heard about this case and saw the pics of Casey clubbing, I thought, oh yeah, that baby is dead. Then I started researching and changed my mind.
I have said all along that unless they can prove beyond a doubt that the car was under surveillance 24/7 I will not believe there was a dead body in it prior to it being abandoned by Casey at Amscot.
Wouldn't it have been much easier for Casey to just push the car into a lake somewhere if it contained damaging evidence?
I don't want to rub anyone the wrong way or create animosity towards myself for having a different opinion that the majority of posters here, but I still stand by my belief that there is a serious lack of evidence in regards to Caylee being dead.
And that really bothers me because the poor child will almost have to lay down and play dead if she wants to be found at this rate.

I have to agree with you. My husband thinks the mother killed her, but I am trying hard to remain positive. My theory in the beginning was that Casey somehow got involved with very dangerous people...someone ended up dead, they used her car to dispose of the body, and they took Caylee and told Casey they would harm her if she told anyone. (Although I still don't know how the partying would fit into my theory...unless Caylee wasn't taken until much later than everyone thinks...maybe Casey gave the date of disappearaance she gave to send a message to the kidnappers that she is not talking.) I know...alot of you are thinking I'm off my rocker, but this whole thing has just been nuts and at this point, I think anything is possible. I just wish Caylee would be found alive and well. I think we've all become attached to her and I just can't allow myself to have thoughts that she was the victim of a violent crime...at the hands of her mother or anyone.

Wouldn't it be great if Cindy grabbed the media attention and asked for whoever has Caylee to please bring her home... to please contact them... to assure them that Caylee is okay? To say that she knows Caylee is missing her poppa and her uncle and they are all dying inside with worry and fear. To say that Caylee is the sunshine of their lives and please don't hurt her... try to understand how dearly Caylee is loved and missed and no one can eat or sleep until they get her back. At least send a note and picture assuring them that Caylee is okay.

Gaa... I want to cry myself just thinking this because I know I would be a basket case if this happened to me.

I've wondered this all along myself. If that were my granddaughter and I believed with all my being that she was kidnapped...I would be using the media to talk DIRECTLY to the kidnappers. The Anthonys have never once done that (that I've heard of), and I just think that is very strange! I would be pleading with them on a daily basis until they brought her back! I can't figure out why they haven't done this. :waitasec:

Baez.....this is his doing. He is coaching the family to say these things. He WANTS them to try the case in the media and throw out these crazy ideas to make the LE cringe because when this case goes to trial all of the scenerios will come into play as plausible explanations for what COULD have happened. Casey's family is starting to build possible scenerios to SAVE their daughter. Wearing that T-shirt for Caylee tonight as she goes back to jail is crazy to us but in trial it will be brought in as proof she is looking for her daughter.....she can only support finding her by doing this because of the ankle jewelry she is forced to wear.....had she been free, they will say at trial that she would have looked herself but alas she could only show her concern by wearing the shirt. They are setting the stage......

They DO NOT have to prove anything they say. They are playing ALL of us. Cindy doesn't believe anything she is saying, she is just being a good deliverer of "doubt" that will be served to a jury at trial. Do not listen to anything that she is saying as she is being coached by Baez and his team to say these stupid things. Do not let her make you crazy......she is not crazy.....she is just being the person that might just save her daughter from jail or death.

Did anyone see that video of the protestors confronting Cindy? I think she must be on some serious medication to stay as calm as she did.

Something that makes no sense is that shes not explaining (yet) is , If someone put a body in the car, to 'frame' Casey - Why would they remove the body? They'd leave it there.

I know that I am way behind on this thread but wanted to say that I believe that the tow guy said that they did not open the trunk because they did not have the key to the trunk. that it had a separate key for trunk.

If the car had one of those inside releases, they would not have needed a key and they would have opened the trunk then.

Amen!

The ONLY ones who are putting Caylee first are LE, Joseph Jordan & crew and now TES.

All the rest are only concerned about poor persecuted Casey.

Baez.....this is his doing. He is coaching the family to say these things. He WANTS them to try the case in the media and throw out these crazy ideas to make the LE cringe because when this case goes to trial all of the scenerios will come into play as plausible explanations for what COULD have happened. Casey's family is starting to build possible scenerios to SAVE their daughter. Wearing that T-shirt for Caylee tonight as she goes back to jail is crazy to us but in trial it will be brought in as proof she is looking for her daughter.....she can only support finding her by doing this because of the ankle jewelry she is forced to wear.....had she been free, they will say at trial that she would have looked herself but alas she could only show her concern by wearing the shirt. They are setting the stage......

They DO NOT have to prove anything they say. They are playing ALL of us. Cindy doesn't believe anything she is saying, she is just being a good deliverer of "doubt" that will be served to a jury at trial. Do not listen to anything that she is saying as she is being coached by Baez and his team to say these stupid things. Do not let her make you crazy......she is not crazy.....she is just being the person that might just save her daughter from jail or death.

You nailed it. Cindy moved from the hysterical woman on the 911 call freaking out about her granddaughter being missing to someone who grieved some when she realized she is gone. Now, she has moved on and realizes nothing she can do will bring back little Caylee so all she can do is protect her daughter against the big bad media/cops, etc. - everyone who will say and do things that intrude on her family who has already accepted the death and moved on. Now, it's all about acting and saying thing in prep for a trial of Casey and Baez's instructions on how to best go about these things.

I know that I am way behind on this thread but wanted to say that I believe that the tow guy said that they did not open the trunk because they did not have the key to the trunk. that it had a separate key for trunk.

If the car had one of those inside releases, they would not have needed a key and they would have opened the trunk then.

But first we have to believe that some bad person snuck into the tow yard.... nobody saw them & amazingly they picked Casey's car out of all the cars in the lot to hide a dead body. AND they came back later & switched the dead body with a pizza... just for kicks. And they dragged this dead body over the fence & hid it someplace else. (Maybe the Anthony backyard? lol)

Oh yeah... I can see THAT happening to poor old Casey. She has such rotten luck. :rolleyes:

I have been reading posts from this website for a few weeks now. And I have read all of the documentation provided by OCPS. I just have to add a few things about Cindy that I have noticed....

1. She treats everyone, including the media, as if it is their JOB to find Caylee. It is the media's responsibility to report what is happening with Caylee. I think the media has been more than fair with the Anthony family. The Anthonys want the media to report "the Anthony's version" of what is happening, not what is actually happening.

2. The Anthonys have completely forgotten that it was their responsiblity to keep Caylee safe. If Cindy knew that Casey was a sociopath, it was Cindy's responsibillity to get that child from Casey. It is a costly process, but it can be done. I believe that Casey would have even given Cindy and George Caylee, providing they continued to financially support Casey. Casey saw Caylee as a bargaining chip.

3. I think Cindy is supportive of Casey (in denial) because deep down she feels guilty. If she had allowed Casey to put the child up for adoption, she would not be missing now. She would probably be with a loving family.

4. Casey's behavior is not something that just appeared when she was 20. George and Cindy had to notice the lying when Casey was much younger. Why didn't they get her therapy? George and Cindy had more than adequate insurance coverage to handle this.

5. Yesterday, Cindy went back to the tow service that towed Casey's car to talk to the guy that gave the police a statement about the odor in the car. She told the media a twisted version of what the driver stated to the police. Cindy should not be allowed to speak to the tow truck driver. He is now a witness. I'm sure she was told to not pursue any of the witnesses.

6. As the evidence piles up, I would feel shameful to have people out looking for my grandchild when my very own child could lead me to the child. The Anthony's are outraged that everyone is not out there looking for Caylee, when they should be outraged at Casey.

7. I think Baez threatened LP about revoking the bond. I think Baez found some legal loophole and told LP that if he took Casey back to jail he would pursue legal action against him. Baez bullied Leonard. I don't know the legal perimeters, but LP just caved after speaking to Baez for a short period of time. Any ideas on this?

8. Baez and Casey are spending hours working on her defense. Why aren't they coordinating a search for Caylee. If Casey hired ZG as a nanny, does she have any paper showing that she paid ZG for these services? Did she write ZG a personal check? Did she use her mother's credit card to pay ZG? Is there a paper trail indicating that Casey did pay for this nanny? Did Casey "borrow" $ from any of her friends to pay ZG? Why is the entire world supposed to be looking for Caylee when Casey isn't.

Bottom line, GA and CA are angry at all of us that do NOT believe them or their child. To them, we are making them even bigger victims because we do not buy their stories, their opinions or solutions. They think we should be out looking for Caylee, under their supervision, instead of investigating all the evidence and pursuing answers.

Yes, my sympathies are with George, Cindy and Lee. They are in my prayers. But, I am also insulted by their behavior. We have the right to know what happened and to make sure that justice, whatever that may be, is served for Caylee.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I just watched an interview with Cindy Anthony on "Extra", she said she believed with every onunce in her that her grand daughter was still alive and that she was not in DENIAL.

After watching this, I really do believe she thinks Caylee is alive. She just looks so worn out. I really do feel so sorry for her. I wish Casey would just end all of this.

Did she make a public plea for Caylee's return? I haven't seen one yet.

I have to agree with you. My husband thinks the mother killed her, but I am trying hard to remain positive. My theory in the beginning was that Casey somehow got involved with very dangerous people...someone ended up dead, they used her car to dispose of the body, and they took Caylee and told Casey they would harm her if she told anyone. (Although I still don't know how the partying would fit into my theory...unless Caylee wasn't taken until much later than everyone thinks...maybe Casey gave the date of disappearaance she gave to send a message to the kidnappers that she is not talking.) I know...alot of you are thinking I'm off my rocker, but this whole thing has just been nuts and at this point, I think anything is possible. I just wish Caylee would be found alive and well. I think we've all become attached to her and I just can't allow myself to have thoughts that she was the victim of a violent crime...at the hands of her mother or anyone.

So how long would these people keep a little girl in order to keep Casey quiet? Forever? Doesn't it seem just a little odd to you that Casey is out partying and getting f*&%ed rather than trying to talk these supposed kidnappers into returning her little girl?

But first we have to believe that some bad person snuck into the tow yard.... nobody saw them & amazingly they picked Casey's car out of all the cars in the lot to hide a dead body. AND they came back later & switched the dead body with a pizza... just for kicks. And they dragged this dead body over the fence & hid it someplace else. (Maybe the Anthony backyard? lol)

Oh yeah... I can see THAT happening to poor old Casey. She has such rotten luck. :rolleyes:

... and freakishly it turns out that Casey is a liar. She hadn't worked for two years... didn't even need a nanny... was a party girl and tramp. Geesh the luck, huh? I think I'll have Casey buy me some lottery tickets when she has the chance.

Are you implying that someone who had access to Casey's keys killed Caylee? Why would Casey cover for that person and risk going to jail herself?

I think having a key made to a total stranger's car is pretty tough. I needed a locksmith to get me into my own car once and all of the documents I needed to prove that it was mine were in the car. They wouldn't do it. I had to wait for my husband to get home with the spare key. No amount of proof of who I was would get them to open the car or cut a key. No way, no how.

If you think Caylee is alive and it was another body in her trunk, why would someone go to so much trouble to put the body in the trunk and then take it back out? Why not just leave it there and let the car get towed and linked to Casey? And how does this jib with the DNA on the hair and the evidence of decomposition?

Just trying to follow your train of thought.

Access to her keys was a good possibility, she was around alot of different people who she had only know for one or two months. The decomposition is simply that, decomposition, no body in particular. The DNA on the hair does not mean it was from caylee's dead body and they still haven't specified if it is caylee's dna or casey's.

If someone is framing her or there is an effort to mislead the whole incident, then the decomposition could very well be from another body, limb, etc.

Far fetched....maybe... but anything is possible in this case. I said it before, I find it strange that if the stench was really that bad, even with a stuffy nose the tow truck driver should have detected something. I don't know how the car was towed, but I do know the rear of the car was more accessible than the front and there is a good chance his head was right next to or under the trunk of that car.

I am not letting CA of the hook, just saying there is a good chance she was not alone in all of this.

The DNA on the hair does not mean it was from caylee's dead body and they still haven't specified if it is caylee's dna or casey's.

There ARE tests to determine if a hair came from a deceased victim.

IF the hair came from a deceased body AND there was a cadaver IN the trunk AND they also find DNA from Caylee inside the trunk AND Caylee is still missing, it becomes that much harder for the defense to get people to buy it's all just some strange coincidence.

I think LE has a whole lot of forensic evidence that they aren't revealing yet. Casey has until Tuesday to decide whether she wants that 'limited immunity' or whether she wants to gamble that she's smarter than LE and the FBI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back