Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"she was very... soft"

his contribution to the documentary is certainly bizarre.
How do we suppose he came to being on the show? We can assume that Lynda was on the show because Macro knew she was one of the girls who was with her 15 minutes prior to vanishing. But the guy? How did they make a decision to get him on the show? Ask the friends and family if there was someone else who might be suitable for a televised eulogy? I know we'll get that bloke she hardly knows!

Unless anyone shows me some sort of evidence that he had a close relationship with Jane where it was appropriate for him to make comment above others, I'm afraid my twist on it all is that it's a quacking duck.

"she was very... soft"

his contribution to the documentary is certainly bizarre.

Yes, his dialogue and his mannerisms (smiling briefly, and blinking a lot) were a bit strange to say the least, given the subject of discussion.

Not to mention the fact that the only segments of his interview that the programmers left in the show really didn't amount to much in the way of useful information (e.g. Jane Rimmer being "soft", and how it was a bad time after her body was found, etc). Not much useful information in all that...

So you think the man on the CIA documentary needed to be there to tell people Jane was a lovely girl? Her friend Lynda could have done that. Or other friends. But they choose a guy who is over 10 years her senior. If he wasn't tight with her then why him? He didn't add anything of importance so why have him on there at all?

It also just happens this guy is a martial arts expert, around the same age, and has English heritage.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's most likely a duck.

the other friends may not have been too keen to appear on the video. What a good decision that was as heavens they may have been labelled POI's too on here! Has anyone considered that Jane's male friend may have been acquainted with her through his wife, family? Lynda may be the connector? Anyone of Jane's other friends may also be a connector.

It's not a duck and is not respectful.

He might have had connections to the producers...who knows.
What, like he was hanging around studios trying to get his break as the next Stephen Seagall and the producers called him and said "Hey Judoman, I know this is not the Hard to Kill 3 role you were hoping for but it might just get your foot in the door".

It also made the detail in the video personal because to exclude friends it may have been a bit clinical.
They didn't seem to need to have a random cameo saying SS or CG were soft or caring, so why did they need one for JR? This was a carefully planned and edited program aimed at getting a break in the case. If it was all innocent, what exactly did he add?

the other friends may not have been too keen to appear on the video.
Then why the need to have anyone at all? Lynda was on the video. She could have said she was soft and caring etc.

What a good decision that was as heavens they may have been labelled POI's too on here!
Only if they were 2nd dan black belts in judo aged in their mid 30s, lived local, and had an English background.

Has it dawned on you yet that you are the one bringing attention to him?

Has anyone considered that Jane's male friend may have been acquainted with her through his wife, family? Lynda may be the connector? Anyone of Jane's other friends may also be a connector.
For all I know he may have lived across the road from her. His wife might have been tight with Jane and didn't want to be on TV so he stepped in. But it's still not an appropriate situation to be making public eulogies.

It's not a duck and is not respectful.
How about we just stick to the facts.

How do we suppose he came to being on the show? We can assume that Lynda was on the show because Macro knew she was one of the girls who was with her 15 minutes prior to vanishing. But the guy? How did they make a decision to get him on the show? Ask the friends and family if there was someone else who might be suitable for a televised eulogy? I know we'll get that bloke she hardly knows!

Unless anyone shows me some sort of evidence that he had a close relationship with Jane where it was appropriate for him to make comment above others, I'm afraid my twist on it all is that it's a quacking duck.

How can you make the statement 'get the bloke she hardly knows'. Do you know how long they knew each other? praytell if you do otherwise go join your flock of quacking ducks. Here's a suggestion. Ring up the producers and ask the question. Even better, send him an email his address is on the internet for you to obtain. At the same time ask him his age. At the same time ask him if he is the police POI that you have accused him of being. Ask him how he met Jane and how close was their friendship. Ask him what his alibi on the night was or in fact on all nights. Ask him if he had a lightcoloured panelvan. Ask him where it is now so that you can have it tested. I look forward to reading his replies on here.

I am not getting bogged down into this mire of discussion. Moving right along...

Then why the need to have anyone at all? Lynda was on the video. She could have said she was soft and caring etc.

Only if they were 2nd dan black belts in judo aged in their mid 30s, lived local, and had an English background.

Has it dawned on you yet that you are the one bringing attention to him?

For all I know he may have lived across the road from her. His wife might have been tight with Jane and didn't want to be on TV so he stepped in. But it's still not an appropriate situation to be making public eulogies.

How about we just stick to the facts.

you should stick to your own suggestions. where are your facts? It's not your call to judge what is and not appropriate in a public eulogy made by a friend who knew a victim.

Enough said and that's all I will say

If judoman was friends with JR then why no sharing of news stories on FB about case his friend was involved in? surely he would have massive interest in case if a friend was involved.

That's the last I'll say about it too.

You obviously have some personal stake in this. You've probably chosen the wrong way to air it. All you have done is let anyone who didn't know Judoman's identity, his identity. We call him by a different name for a reason. Furthermore, it's is perfectly logical given the coincidental circumstances for people to be of the view that the guy on the CIA program is the suspect police are talking about. Unless you have any specific evidence that refutes this (i.e. something more than "I know it to be fact that judoman and SS's paths never crossed professionally) I think you're going to get a better outcome by not saying anything.

If judoman was friends with JR then why no sharing of news stories on FB about case his friend was involved in? surely he would have massive interest in case if a friend was involved.

That's the last I'll say about it too.

None of any of the girl's friends have made public statements which is highly likely as a result of police 'shut up' demands. disobey and they do threaten to charge you with interfering with an investigation. no and I am not going to make public who has been threatened in this way. speaking out and making public comment could also put themselves into harms way.

Papertrail the placing of judoman to expose him to the public is a no brainer. Not saying you can't agree but the passion you are giving for it is suspicious.
You don't put some nobody who didn't really know the girls on a show about their deaths, who says nothing of substance, state he is a martial arts expert and then at the end boldly state they are looking at someone who is also a martial arts expert, for any other reason than to gauge public response.

So the question is, how are you connected to judoman?

You obviously have some personal stake in this. You've probably chosen the wrong way to air it. All you have done is let anyone who didn't know Judoman's identity, his identity. We call him by a different name for a reason. Furthermore, it's is perfectly logical given the coincidental circumstances for people to be of the view that the guy on the CIA program is the suspect police are talking about. Unless you have any specific evidence that refutes this (i.e. something more than "I know it to be fact that judoman and SS's paths never crossed professionally) I think you're going to get a better outcome by not saying anything.

No personal stake on my behalf except the desire to participate in an open discussion forum with intelligent sensible people and to pass on facts via newspaper articles.

your deflection armory is wearing very thin and full of holes. Oh 'we call him by a different name for a reason' how stupid do you think the reading public are? Anyone with a minuscule of intelligence can make out who you (and others) have been referring to in this thread. It is not perfectly logical in any way or form. I don't have to provide you or anybody else with sufficient refutable evidence. You, if you want to discuss such things in an open forum as you have chosen to do, must take all reasonable steps to ensure there is no defamation involved. I believe the TOS of this Websleuth organization also states that persons cannot be identified publicly if they have not been named as a POI by law enforcement (or something similar, my wording may not be exact), Perhaps you should have chosen to not make your wild accusations in such a public forum. How stupid is the notion the police would have Jane's friend included in the video if at the end of the video they included information...here we've shown you who HE is we are going to permanently tattoo him across his forehead. You'd better get busy writing that email to him and don't forget to provide him with a link to this thread so he can read all what you and others have written about him. I am sure he is going to be absolutely thrilled.

Papertrail the placing of judoman to expose him to the public is a no brainer. Not saying you can't agree but the passion you are giving for it is suspicious.
You don't put some nobody who didn't really know the girls on a show about their deaths, who says nothing of substance, state he is a martial arts expert and then at the end boldly state they are looking at someone who is also a martial arts expert, for any other reason than to gauge public response.

So the question is, how are you connected to judoman?

the passion I have for 'it' is not suspicious in the slightest. How do you know he didn't really know the girls? You are making assumptions there with no backup. So you think what the whacky female journo and her husband had to say had substance. The only substance there was one that would be flushed down your loo. Who said he was a martial arts expert on the video. You've got the bull by the horns sweety. Time for you to re acquaint with the video. The only time the three words 'martial arts expert' was mentioned on the video was through the police near the end sweety. See you are suffering from brainwashing too.

My connection to Judoman; that's for me to know lol

No personal stake on my behalf except the desire to participate in an open discussion forum with intelligent sensible people and to pass on facts via newspaper articles.

your deflection armory is wearing very thin and full of holes. Oh 'we call him by a different name for a reason' how stupid do you think the reading public are? Anyone with a minuscule of intelligence can make out who you (and others) have been referring to in this thread. It is not perfectly logical in any way or form. I don't have to provide you or anybody else with sufficient refutable evidence. You, if you want to discuss such things in an open forum as you have chosen to do, must take all reasonable steps to ensure there is no defamation involved. I believe the TOS of this Websleuth organization also states that persons cannot be identified publicly if they have not been named as a POI by law enforcement (or something similar, my wording may not be exact), Perhaps you should have chosen to not make your wild accusations in such a public forum. How stupid is the notion the police would have Jane's friend included in the video if at the end of the video they included information...here we've shown you who HE is we are going to permanently tattoo him across his forehead. You'd better get busy writing that email to him and don't forget to provide him with a link to this thread so he can read all what you and others have written about him. I am sure he is going to be absolutely thrilled.

Things certainly got crazy in this thread.

Yes, many posters have wondered about Judo's identity and involvement. We've also wondered about Northbridge and the sexual pervert and others.

I doubt any poster here wants to cause harm to the reputation of anyone who testified to Jane's character or disposition. The CIA docu raised a lot of suspicions, and it seems as if there are hidden messages throughout the show. We are still talking about its contents 8 years later.

But there is lots of new stuff to discuss, such as the Karrakatta victim connection. And papertrail's articles. Papertrail indicated he or she may have more articles to post as well. I am still processing the blond bob comments and trying to reconcile everything I know.

Even though some VIP posters might have had some disagreements on core issues, I hope we can get back to where we were a few days ago.

Also, this comment isn't directed at anyone. I'm just making a public announcement and quoting papertrail's post for demonstrative purposes.

Its good that there is finally a discussion on Judoman/ Martial Arts Expert, depending on your view of who it made be.. I am definitely leaning towards CIA episode Judoman though considering he was on the show for a very strange reason, and they chose to air the strange things he said too which shows how socially awkward he is... could be a psychopath?

Interesting the discussion on the Police mans son offering lifts... I wonder how that ties into this conspiracy:

TerraAustralis • 3 years agoMILES,
I didn't get into the Perth & Claremont stuff in those posts. Around the same time I became a whistle-blower over the Claremont killings and the rapes at UWA, I was approached / recruited by, or on behalf of, the Defence Dept and most of the major Aust banks, to market their software.
Tess (Lawrence) has done several articles on the banks - my posts to her articles covered what I learned about our banks, and some of our Defence contractors (fraud, treason and breaches by their subsidiaries of RICO legislation in the USA - the RICO breaches translate into our banksters being in business with the Las Vegas and Chicago mafia).
Interspersed with the posts about the banksters' treason and RICO stuff, I added a bit about what had happened to us - forced exile, the shootings etc, but I didn't touch on the Perth stuff.
I was not the only one who knew what was happening re the protected suspect in the Claremont killings. His actions were so blatant, and so criminal, that he was bound to attract attention - and he did.

A senior police officer (no names so IA doesn't get sued for defamation) came to Nedlands to meet a group of local business people who had identified the suspect for his likely involvement in the killings and rapes. By tha stage the police had his "violent sexual predator" handwritten profile, and the Commissioner's office were definite that they wanted the guy locked up forever, or run out of WA forever.

Obviously, based on what police told people later, they were ordered to protect the guy. And anyone who knew of his activities was effectively neutralised.
Eg a Nedlands lawyer who identified the same suspect (and an accomplice) to police from a break and enter at Applecross was forced to give up work - his wife suddenly became so ill, that her husband retired to become her full time carer. The file he had on the suspect was cleaned out from his law firm's files, within weeks of him quitting work.
If you saw the CCTV footage of Jill Meagher being accosted in the street by her (alleged) killer, you witnessed something almost identical to what was happening outside the UWA library. The "violent sexual predator" used to spend the early part of each night walking up and down the paths leading from the library, accosting women. the rape victims were dragged into the bushes a few metres of the paths.

Campus security knew he was there, knew what he was doing, and knew that he was not a studeny, so he had no business being on campus. But security and the university admin went out of their way to protect him - they refused, in writing, to do anything about him. It was not hard for the uni admin to intimidate staff or students who complained. The suspect had a brother on the staff at UWA, which may have had something to do with the protection.

If he failed to "get any results" around the library by 10 pm, ge then moved up Stirling Hwy to repeat his prowling around the nightspots of Claremont.
The guy used to try and on-sell ("fence" might be the right word) stuff he had stolen through local businesses in the Crawley, Nedlands and Claremont area. That was reported (multiple times) to the police. But for someone in a small business, and trying to pay the bills and the wages, and make a profit, it only takes a few hassling visits from the local council's inspectors, to scare people off from making any more waves.

Others, like me, ended up, out of Australia - I got a letter from a Perth law firm telling me I would be arrested at any Australian airport of I ever tried to return. The arrest warrant was organised by the same judge who was protecting the rapes/murder suspect. As far as I know, that arrest warrant was dropped a while ago, but, so far, I have not been able to get back my Aust passport ( it expired after I was exiled), so I am still "out".
The police identified a Perth judge as the main one protecting the guy. Maybe true - or maybe there is more to it - he was the product of a top private school in Melbourne, was from Toorak (probably loosely equivalent to being Melbourne's answer to Peppermint Grove), and his family have ties into the Melbourne establishment, and the top level of Australia's military and intell circles, that date back over a century.
The guy has a few other vices besides theft, violence and sexual predations - his other hobbies included Asian baiting and harassing Moslems - he has received coverage in the Malaysian media for this, and DFAT had to assign staff to try and hose down the political fall-out from that.
He worked with an accomplice, or as part of a group (as testified by the Nedland lawyer who identified him).
He kept a pile of newspaper clippings on the murders.

Like Bayley (the Brunswick "suspect"), he spent a lot of time in the gym.
He was arrogant, with the private school, "school-bully" attitude, that it was his right to help himself to whatever, or whoever, took his fancy.
There was an impotence clinic run by a Dr Denis Cherry in Subiaco. (I think he has since moved closer to QE II hospital, down in Nedlands). Anyway, our "violent sexual predator" was being treated for impotence by the same Dr Cherry. The combo of "violent sexual predator" and impotence clinic rang alarm bells with a lot of people.
But, obviously. not with the Australian, especially the West Australian media. They know about it, have known for years, but say and do nothing.

Mr 'violent sexual predator" has been back and forth, free to prowl the streets of Perth and Melbourne for years. My hunch is that when the Melbourne police had reports of similar behaviour around Brunswick, they thought "It might be him!", so they opted to back off, lest they got a rap over the knuckles or damaged their career prospects, by upsetting whoever was protecting him.

At this stage of the investigation I am open to anything. I particularly liked reading the old news paper articles that bought a different POI into the mix, I could just imagine our corrupt officer Caporn and his mob of misfits refusing to investigate anything other than their own egos. Surprisingly they were involved in some shocking injustices so it would not surprise me if they covered up for a Police officer mate, or his son. I could imagine the force would be quite tight together and in those days everyone probably had a bit of dirt on each other given how corrupt WA Police used to be.

Anyways the above has never been properly sleuthed or proven but gives some good clues as to who it may be without naming them... Could be a ranting loon though, who knows.

Shocking how Caporn and that didnt bother to investigate all the rapes and assaults. This in a wealthy affluent part of Perth where you would think everyone would be on heightened alert, unless they just turned a blind eye and didnt care much, even the Murdoch rapist easily alluded Police and he was at it quite a few times in the same areas of Perth.

Just shows how shambolic it was giving it to Caporn in those days after the change up... All the Police involved must take some responsibility though for not properly investigating potential crimes that were so epidemic.. Or did they just cover them up? We probably will never know because the WA Police refuse to have an inquest...

We honestly dont know much about Judoman, no one has ever really managed to get any good clues as to who he really is.. Does anyone have evidence of his English background and the fact Judoman parents are 'wealthy'? or do we just assume? I definitely think he is the CIA docco man though, far to co-incidental. If not he seems a bit weird.

Judoman is either loving the attention and wants to put himself into the investigation, or he is a very stupid serial killer and has played straight into the Police hands by trying to include himself into an investigation, probably for the attention.

He was never investigated when it actually mattered though so all the evidence would be well gone. Very frustrating because it was all about Lance and Steve Ross, even Weygers and now they are all ruled out. (Still amazes me the Police searched Weygers based on a psychic, how bad is that!)

Wark definitely seems like a potential suspect. Someone needs to get proof of the mans whereabouts during the CSK years and not rely on a blogger or facebook opinion. Once we have some cold hard facts we can maybe take a seriously hard look at the guy. WOuldnt surprise me if he changed his MO when the heat was on and found the country side a far easier and safer killing ground. Definitely a massive man capable of a blitz attack too.

We should move on from Judoman id discussion. I don't believe anyone has any new info that can shed light either way. Given the coincidental circumstances it's justified for people to make the widely held assumption. We should return to not talking about the identity.

The above post is bizarre to say the least. Is it referring to Morey?

I just simply don't believe police and uni staff were allowing rapes to happen.

A lot of people on here have targetted Judo man cause he seemed to fit the bill. I couldn`t figure out why every poi had been discounted till last weekend when they said they linked the dna.

It is pretty obvious that this guy either lived Claremont way or visited someone that way. Because all these attacks over the years certainly point to the same person/s. And the cops because of the linked DNA don`t in my opinion have the foggiest who it is. They have no close suspects. It is also my opinion that he did comment on the very odd occasion as I have said some time ago. Alan Newton from the Sunday Times needs to look at the blog he hid from view. If he totally deleted it then he is quite foolish. The blog had around 108 comments.

1. The term widely used was 'forensic link'. You've been saying for years the csk moved to Lebanon and goes by the name Claremont Ghost. Perhaps because of this you are interpreting the recent link as DNA?

2. It's common practice for LE to strategically release information in cases like this and often the information is false. There's no guarantees police actually do have a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper