Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No desire to discuss Geelong (no connection, whatsoever, IMO) footage or MM footage.

All I want to discuss is the fact that the killer videotaped something (six somethings) that police were able to link to the killings.

And, from other posters' comments, it seems as if there were other videos from the Ghost? So not linked to the killings necessarily, but this says so much about the killer.

wheres the link of these videos ?

cue Parkie

No, no. I need Parkie and another poster to provide input. I have a feeling they'll be totally different accounts.

I was just about to PM Parkie and ask him, but maybe he'll just post to the entire thread?

I am going to search past posts on BF and WS to see if I can decipher anything related to the Ghost.

Is that an empty lot with a fence around it? There was no building there at all?
Yes, large image is 2007 Google street view and small pic is showing how it is now in 2015. (Stirling Rd and Stirling Hwy corner)

That's the NE corner - where BC Body Club and Olifant's building used to be. And where SS was last seen.

What year is that pic from?
Is the Olifant building gone?
What was there in 1996? Anything?

What year is that pic from?
Is the Olifant building gone?
What was there in 1996? Anything?
345 Stirling Hwy 2007 & 2015

Attachments

• 2015_345 Stirling Hwy.jpg
    2015_345 Stirling Hwy.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 2007_345 Stirling Hwy.2JPG.jpg
    2007_345 Stirling Hwy.2JPG.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 44
I always wondered where the Lebanon information came from, good that it's verified now with that article.. I wonder if those videos are still on the internet that the article mentions... I don't remember "Claremont Ghost" having posted videos taken of Claremont at night.
Claremont Ghost removed them. I did message him on You Tube message system.Twas a long time ago.

Ok, have just caught up on the last 3 pages. Claremont Ghost posted on the CIA docu. His page on You Tube had 7 or 8 vids. One was him following a paddy wagon. One was by the Left bank Pub in Freo (so I was told) One was an old federation or similar house with Big Geranium bushes out front. Looked like G`s. Another was taken out Henderson way looking out to Garden island. Another was out in bushland with a lot of tar cracks in the ashphalt showing. It wasn`t an ashphalt road it was a tar sealed road that formed tar cracks over time. Lots of them. Like on a hot summers day. Another vid had a noise in the background. Vey loud too. Similar to the cement pump station in Naval Base. That company is out Hogg Rd Naval Base & you turn left onto Sutton Rd till you reach the company. Interesting road that... Sutton. I just say that due to a Bloggers name. And he isn`t me. I was drawn to that search area about 10 yrs ago. But sand dunes don`t inspire me. They are a pain to walk on. Anyways on the video there was a horn sound every few mins above the loud noise. Hogg & Sutton Roads have spooked me for yonks. But then again it`s like that whenever we pass a bush lake. We always think someone is in that lake.

Oh yeah; Another vid had him chatting to 2 quite pissed chicks. He was chatting to them about his religion in his car. Maybe it`s all Halal related for him. I was told yonks ago the Vids couldn`t be traced past Lebanon. Oh BTW no shoes from any girl was left with another victim to show linkage. You can forget that rumour right now.

Ok, have just caught up on the last 3 pages. Claremont Ghost posted on the CIA docu. His page on You Tube had 7 or 8 vids. One was him following a paddy wagon. One was by the Left bank Pub in Freo (so I was told) One was an old federation or similar house with Big Geranium bushes out front. Looked like G`s. Another was taken out Henderson way looking out to Garden island. Another was out in bushland with a lot of tar cracks in the ashphalt showing. It wasn`t an ashphalt road it was a tar sealed road that formed tar cracks over time. Lots of them. Like on a hot summers day. Another vid had a noise in the background. Vey loud too. Similar to the cement pump station in Naval Base. That company is out Hogg Rd Naval Base & you turn left onto Sutton Rd till you reach the company. Interesting road that... Sutton. I just say that due to a Bloggers name. And he isn`t me. I was drawn to that search area about 10 yrs ago. But sand dunes don`t inspire me. They are a pain to walk on. Anyways on the video there was a horn sound every few mins above the loud noise. Hogg & Sutton Roads have spooked me for yonks. But then again it`s like that whenever we pass a bush lake. We always think someone is in that lake.

First, let me say that the name commonality is just coincidence. But I agree with your finding it 'noteworthy'. PM me if you want other proof, and I'll provide it (DL photo, Skype, etc.), nbd.

Second, great memory. Thank you. Can you answer any of these questions:

1. Did it seem like there was one person making these videos with a handheld video camera or cell camera? Or was this like a dashboard camera?

2. So there was talking in one video (with the two drunk girls), was there talking in any of the other videos? Was he driving a taxi?

3. From what you say these were just some boring videos of random places with occasional loud noises thrown in. Was there anything obvious that connected the videos to the murders?

4. Did the Claremont Ghost comment on other videos? Did he reply to others' comments on his videos?

5. Any idea how the police connected the videos to the CSK?

6. Did the man have a Lebanese accent? Could you see anything about him (skin, hair, etc.)

7. As far as your own personal beliefs, are you convinced this guy was involved? Could he have just been an attention seeker?

If you know and can answer any of these questions, I'd love to hear it. Or anything else you remember.

just read a bit about ted bundy numerous disguises ;policeman 'fireman security guard to name a few, good looking charming able to gain trust before striking ,police guy has been mentioned on here before aiso r.a.c driver ,taxi driver. could move between disguises when this fails snatch and grab method used

In my opinion people who are as sick david birnie are born with a lack of empathy, combine that with a childhood trauma as proven with many sks you brew the perfect storm. I think burglary just shows a lack of empathy only considering themselves and how they will benefit.

In my opinion people who are as sick david birnie are born with a lack of empathy, combine that with a childhood trauma as proven with many sks you brew the perfect storm. I think burglary just shows a lack of empathy only considering themselves and how they will benefit.
I think all SK's have a lack of empathy but not so with burglars. Many a burglar just needs to feed a drug habit. If they didn't have the drug habit then they wouldn't be doing crime. Some others burglars might not know any better - poorly educated from a low socio-economic area and in an environment where crime is a normal progression. Often there's far bigger factors than lack of empathy at play.

But serial killers have to start their evolution somewhere and often (30% if studies are accurate) burglary is a precursor.

By placing a article in front of you, you dismissed it , just like that , with no conjecture

What article? What am i dismissing? Evertime i ask you to clarify what you're talking about , you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298