Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is whatI have come up with for possibilities for Sarah's abduction. All girls would be similar IMO.

Lines of enquiry and possibilities:

1) Sarah caught a Taxi to Mosman Park arrived safely and something happened to her at her friends place in Mosman Park. Therefore, her friend that lives their is a POI. I take it the Police searched the place at the time and interviewed Sarah's friend initials (DS). He must have had a rock solid alibi for their whereabouts that night, all be it a statement would have been recorded from everyone that was sleeping at the flat that night. Obviously this could be confirmed by Taxi records and speaking with Taxi drivers that would've dropped her off there. Obviously, there is no record of her arriving at the friends place via Taxi. Still a LOE that requires investigating.

2) Sarah caught a legitimate or illegitimate Taxi and the Taxi driver was the CSK. I would summise that for the driver to be alone and to trap the someone inside the vehicle, he would've needed to have modified the doors, as Ford Falcons of that era could easily be opened from the inside door handle even if the doors were locked. The only way to stop this (on the front, child lock for rear) is to remove the inner door handles, which can simply be done by removing one screw from the door trim and sliding the handle off. If drunk, it's possible that you may not notice the handle is not there until you shut the door. But if you are clever it's possible to simply cut the plastic door opening lever that connects to the handle and put the handle back on, noone would ever know it didn't work until you tried to open the door. Also the window winders on Ford Falcons of that era are simply removed as well, by removing one retaining clip. Someone with mechanical knowledge would know this. Also, the driver would've needed to control Sarah quickly once or if she discovered the Taxi was not heading to where she expected, (even if she was trapped in the back or front of the Taxi). How would the driver do this? It would be easy if someone else was in the Taxi, but it's unlikely that Sarah would've gotten into the Taxi when someone else was already in there, especially a male person. It's also a possibility that the driver could've been alone at first, then stopped to pick up a co-offender. It's also a possibility that the driver contained some sort of weapon to threaten her with to keep her quiet. But the problem with this scenario is getting her out of the vehicle. This would have to be done somewhere out of sight, once they had arrived at their destination (scene of the murder), which is likely to be within 5-10km of Claremont itself, but not an out and out impossibility that it's further.

Therefore, the Taxi industry is a line of enquiry. Forensic examination of over 900 Taxis occurred and DNA swabs were taken from all Taxi drivers. I would hope that all Taxi's would have been fingerprinted on the inside of each door glass, door handles etc. Furthermore, DNA swabs could of been done of the inner door handles and other high traffic areas etc, however, I would think it is highly unlikely that any DNA would have been obtained, if it was the results would've been tested against Sarah's and obviously were not matched up. Sarah's DNA would've been obtained from household items like a hairbrush, toothbrush or from siblings. Due to the sheer scale of this forensic task, it's possible that the forensics is still being worked on by WA Police.

3) Sarah was offered a lift by a person she did not know in a vehicle shortly after making her phone call and she accepted the lift. The person may have seemed friendly and was driving an normal/average looking vehicle. Due to Sarah's inebriated state, she may have accepted the lift. Once inside the vehicle the situation would be similar to LOE 2, but I would doubt that the vehicle would be modified as the make/model of the vehicle is almost endless. It could be as simple as just putting the child lock on and if it had electric windows, just locking them off or removing the fuse what ever the possibility. The timing in which Sarah was abducted would seem to be "too lucky" for the CSK to just be driving past and see Sarah on the side of the road and offer her a lift. Sarah would've needed to have been stalked/followed upon her leaving the Continental Hotel, then the CSK would simply have waited for an opportune moment to drive past, act charming and offer her a lift. Further to this it is also a possibility that the CSK may have already known Sarah's whereabouts that night and the suburb in which she lived, so the CSK may have pulled up and said to her "Hey I'm headed to South Perth, do you want a lift". The offer would seem to good to refuse for Sarah. This is pure speculation on my part, but if Sarah had a PC at the time she may have had access to an on-line chat program and perhaps the CSK obtained some information as to her movements and her suburb of residence via such a program like MIRC or messenger, they may have even swapped pictures. The depth of the stalking could also be quite deep, Sarah may have been stalked on previous weekends/nights so the CSK may have obtained valuable information about her identity, which would of assisted when offering he a lift she found hard to refuse. I assume the Police would've seized her PC if she had one and had it examined by a digital analyst and that information would have been uncovered, if it was there. That's if Police had thought of that possibility.

4) Sarah was stalked upon leaving the Continental Hotel and then subjected to a blitz attack before being bundled into a vehicle and driven away. I find this scenario to be very very unlikely, although it is a possibility. If it is the case, then their must be two or more people involved. I find this unlikely due to the following reasons; It is risky, that someone will see that attack and report it to Police; when murders are carried out between two or more people it is unlikely that all people involved can keep the secret without confiding in anyone; especially for near on 20 years! Another reason that I believe that a blitz attack is unlikely is the circumstances surrounding Sarah's and Jane's disappearance. The window of opportunity for such an attack on Sarah is too small and the scene of the attack far to obvious to attract attention on the corner of a highway even at 2am. Jane disappeared from outside the Continental Hotel in front of people all on camera, very unlikely she was blitz attacked. Ciara is a different story.

5) Sarah hitch hiked and accepted a lift from a complete stranger who just happened to be the CSK driving by at just the right time, between her making a phone call at 2.06am and before the taxi arrived at 2:09am. It's just too unlikely that this occurred and I'm sure that the Police would've investigated her background checked with her friends to see if she used to hitch hike or obtain lifts from strangers. With circumstances similar to LOE 3, accept for the stalking.

6) Sarah was offered a lift by a friend or someone she knew only briefly, but well enough to accept the lift. Unlikely scenario as this means the CSK is known to Sarah and would be much easier to identify.

So, out of those possible scenarios, which one/s are the most likely. In my opinion I would have to say line of enquiry number 3 would have to be the most likely scenario that occurred to Sarah. Followed by number 2. Once option 2 was exhausted then option 3 is the only one that is left.

2. She had ordered a Taxi, How easy would it have been for another taxi to have just pulled up. She would have hopped in without a second thought.

I agree, she definitely got into a taxi or what she thought was a taxi. I think there is a possibility a stun gun was used to subdue her long enough to get her to the next point.

This is also one reason I think SR is our guy. He was found with a stun gun and said SS was în his cab the night before along with some 'mystery guy'. Why would he say this if not to either throw police off his scent or to explain her prints etc in his cab?

The SR/mayor combo is top of my list right now. The evidence is there and they were discounted very quickly. Very possible there are quite a few people high up the food chain involved here...

Why do you not consider that the girls were offered a lift from a friendly/charming stranger? Do not forget all of the girls were intoxicated and this could have affected their decision making or lowered their inhibitions. I think that it is far more unlikely that the CSK was a vague acquaintance of all three girls, this is too much of a coincidence. Serial killers are historically random when choosing their victims, they hardly ever choose victims they know. They choose victims based upon their vulnerability, its more opportunistic.

All three girls were very vulnerable at the time of their disappearance. Intoxicated, alone, young and out late at night. The CSK would ALMOST CERTAINLY have to have been patrolling the streets of Claremont waiting for an opportune moment to strike. It's just way too much of a coincidence that they happened to be driving past at the time the girls went missing.

I generally agree, which is why I've always been more convinced of the Taxi theory. You are right that it would take an exceptional set of circumstances for a person known to all 3 to be our man but consider this - Claremont is a small area and you'd have a lot of familiar faces doing the rounds in the pubs and clubs each week. In my day, as an example, Leederville was popular on Wednesday and Sunday's - I was constantly seeing the same people - fellow students, old school mates, friends, friends of friends, staff, friends of staff.

For this reason an acquaintance seems quite a reasonable proposition. If you have someone in the area that frequents the pubs regularly, he parks his car nearby and just waits for the right opportunity to present itself. He doesn't need to be patrolling Claremont like LW - he could be 'sleeping it off' in his parked car and just waiting - it wouldn't even raise suspicion.

Yes, thought it was strange that he is earning a hundred thousand a year, but seeing no clients. Has so many rental properties in Perth, yet he still driving a early 1990's station wagon. dressed all flash, etc. but same Vehicle, girls possibly went missing in. Hmmm, a taunt maybe to Macro. Just MOO.
Liam Bartlett interview.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LBItwcXBM8

Yes I'm suggesting there is footage that show's the headlights of a car pulling up. A group going to get in and being waved back as JR steps forward to said vehicle. It was removed within 24 hours and the police made a statement they released the wrong footage but used other reasons.

Do we know why the group was waved back? Too many for the taxi to seat?

I hadn't seen that before, thanks for posting.

It's interesting that the focus has stayed mainly on him. What about SR? It's like he vanished.

Agreed, SR has been very low key. I wonder if he still lives with PW. ? Their Relationship might have broken down over the years. Maybe this is the relationships change breakdowns over the years , that Detectives talk about in Sunday night.

I find the idea of CG getting into a car with a stranger (i.e. not a taxi) a bit odd, since by all accounts she was tough and sensible. I've read that she "backpacked" in Egypt and "hitched" in Egypt. Do we know which is correct? Did she do both? I suppose if you've hitched somewhere like that, you might assume that your quiet hometown was safer, but it just seems weird to me.

Take CG out of the equation and it is quite obviously a taxi situation. SS ordered a cab and likely got in one, JR was standing at the taxi rank and supposedly got in one.

CG however, seems to have gotten into a car that was not obviously a taxi. If we are to assume that the car described by the witnesses is the one she got in (highly likely as she wasn't seen after this interaction and this car never came forward) then perhaps we need to look at a change in MO or even the chance that she knew the driver? She spoke to him for a time before getting in and I do not believe that a sensible lawyer would be convinced to ride with strangers especially as we knew there was a serial killer by this stage.

Maybe the real question that will solve this is what exactly made her get in that car?

I wonder if she actually knew the mayor given her dad was well known also? Even if she had only met him a couple of times it might be enough for her to think she would be safe with him?..

(modsnip)

1. Use of Rope by CSK.

http://www.news.com.au/national/fre...rial-killer-case/story-e6frfkp9-1226056298037

POLICE have launched a fresh investigation in the 15-year hunt for the Claremont serial killer, interviewing a former screen printing business owner on Stirling Hwy.

Detectives contacted the former screen printing and picture framing business owner, Lee Partridge, asking if rope was left in a carpark behind the store, a local newspaper has reported.

Special Crime Squad Detectives are believed to have used "new technologies" in their investigation but remained tight-lipped over exactly what they had discovered.

2. Known Rapist (Suspected Killer) Francis John Wark serving time in Qld Jail for Rape in Qld in 2006 & suspected & recently has arrest warrant issued for killing of Hayley Marie Dodd at Badgingarra where he lived on July 29 1999 as well as being suspected by Qld Coroner of killing Katheleen O'Shea in Qld.

Did he use rope to bind his victims hands in his 2006 Qld Crime?

https://jade.barnet.com.au/Jade.html#!article=79701

The applicant tied the complainant’s hands to the bed head with a rope, and lay on her, rubbing his penis on her vaginal area. Then he used the rope to pull her onto the floor where he put his penis into her mouth and forced her to perform oral sex on him (the first rape count), slapping her across the face repeatedly when she faltered. He then returned her to the bed where he lay on her again and fondled her. He bit her left breast (the first sexual assault) slapped her a number of times and covered her mouth and nose so she found it difficult to breathe. He made her lick his neck, squeezing her right breast hard (the second sexual assault) when he was not satisfied, before again forcing her to perform oral sex on him (the second rape count). Then he dragged her by the rope to a shower where he made her perform oral sex upon him again (the third rape) after which he urinated on her. She was then dragged back again by the rope to the bed where the applicant tried unsuccessfully to penetrate her vagina with his penis (the third sexual assault).

Likes use of rope does this guy!

3. Where did he live in 1996/7 before he moved to Badgingarra until he sold his Badgingarra property in Dec 1999 to move to Qld?

Cottesloe with his parents! Rimmer went to "Hollywood high school" in Shenton park just next door to Subiaco and drank at the OBH. Subi, Shenton, Claremont & Cottesloe all on the same main transport route - 4 adjacent suburbs in effect.

In 1988 when Wark was 32 Julie Cutler disappeared from? Parmelia Hotel... car found floating off the groyne at Cottesloe!.

4. Biting Chest!

The complainant was examined later the same day. Her hair was matted with blood and she had areas of lacerations and swelling on her head. There were marks on her chest consistent with bites, abrasions on the wrists consistent with rope burns

http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...an/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders/P25/

This article suggests that the "similarities" between Mark Dixies UK victim with bite Marks to her chest - indicate he's a likely suspect for the CSK murders (so presumably there are also similar bite marks on one or more of the 2 located CSK victims chests).

I've seen it said, that a female forensics officer once admitted to someone that one of the CSK victims she worked on had bite marks to the chest but that's never been released publicly that I can locate at the moment (its however been sent o to me in an email before today).

That's 2 pretty conclusive facts about Warks whereabouts at the time of CSK....Cottseloe, and his known "MO" (Rope and bites) that apparently match pretty well with the 2 known CSK victims.

I know discussion (OK Speculation) is about Claremont Mayor Weygers & the Public Servant etc.

Mark Dixie was ruled out with use of DNA.

So Macro task force definitely had at LEAST a partial DNA... from either one or 2 of the CSK victims.

Wark wasn't locked up in Qld until 2007 but was arrested late 2006 from memory.

Macro was wound up after a decade... from 1996 - 2006... so Warks DNA, never went into the Police DNA system "Codis" until ~ 2007 - AFTER Marco was wound up!

No wonder Wark was never identified as a suspect for CSK (Until i revcently brought it to WAPOLs attention!

Now all of a sudden they are charging him with a murder, where no body has been found? (Hayley Dodds).

What "new evidence" did they have, in order to convince the DPP to extradite him from Qld jail to stand trial for murder in WA - without any body?

Do they really just want to get him here so they can grill him with the evidence they NOW have for the CSK crimes as well?

So the forensic photos from the Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon autopsies - of bite marks, match up with those of the Qld police doctors examination of Warks 2006 Qld victim?

If Mark Dixie was eliminated as a suspect because his DNA doesn't match - wouldn't WAPOL have similarly eliminated Weygers & the public Servant via the same method?

All good questions based around known facts & known MO - of someone with a criminal record for similar crime & not just wild speculation.

I am all for good speculation - don;t get me wrong BUT this is s'posed to be a "web sleuths" forum and there seems to be a lot of speculation and very little actual "web sleuthing" going on in as far as digging out the facts that FIT the speculation.

(modsnip)

Ohh - whats that?

WarkKilledOShea_zps82a5c17f.jpg

Wark Killed O'Shea? You don't say!

WarkKilledHayleyDodd_zps274b6e37.jpg

Wark Killed Hayley Dodd

WarkDoddBrownRimmerGovan_zpsac1d9060.jpg

Wark killed Dodd Brown Govan and Rimmer?

Crikey, the guy must be some kinda serial killer... Ya think?

Ian, why so much outrage? Yes this is a sleuthing forum and that's what we are doing. In the absence of actually seeing police reports etc all we can do is go on what we hear whether it me rumour, innuendo or actual facts. It is all speculation though.

Obviously others have not been privy to the information you have and yes maybe Wark needs to be looked at as a suspect. Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention, but please just take it back a notch. Let's just add it to the catalogue of info we have all out together.

Although the big footy forum was a treasure trove of info, it was also a place where frustration was so evident that personal attacks became far too common. Eventually it spiralled into madness. There were and are people on these forums that take it as a personal insult if everyone does not see what they see or think what they think. Let's not bring that back here.

Let's keep it civil. This obviously means a lot to many people myself included. I know we may not be able to solve this and we should really leave it to the professionals, but in light of the bungling of this case we carry on trying our best to make sense of such a senseless situation.

(modsnip)

Bartholemeus
Bartholemeus is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Moone View Post
Info conveyed to me in PM's on facebook.
Copied into a transcript and given by email to the detective from Major Crime squad who interviewed me about it.
This was done ~ 06.09.2012

Guy who posts as "Dr " and is considered a suspect, by WAPOL made this claim;-

*** Stanbury is/was a detective at Midland WAPOL***

More 'interesting info' on Dr :-

The email address he used to use?

*** andyinwa@hotmail.com ***

Links probably dead by now but i saved a paste / copy.

So a cross dresser...wierdo basically.

And guess what - the young lady Deborah Anderson found murdered in her step mums burnt out Ford Meteor in Yr 2000 (Dec?) behind the liquor store in "Dances Drive" Midland?
The location is only 100 meters behind "andy/mandy"s house in Midland!

She Deborah Anderson was wearing a $70,000 diamond engagement ring from her fiance in the UK which has never been found?

Did "Mandy" keep it? (to wear himself when dressing up)?

All good questions, hey!

(modsnip)
(modsnip)

Ohh and there IS a way to view Police Reports, would you like me to explain HOW to you?

Takes some effort but it can be done!.

Fact!

Coroners hearings are public hearings!

IF you can successfully lobby the govt of the day, to declare a coroners hearing, Police then have to turn over ALL evidence in the case to the coroner. Once that's done it becomes publicly accessible information... you can waltz on in to the coroners office and ask to view all the files!.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/r...hayley-dodd-probe-restarted-by-lost-evidence/

As the trail went cold and then colder still, they tried anything and everything, and Hayley's mother Margaret pushed and pushed for police to chase new leads.

In 2000, the State government offered a $50,000 reward for information and in 2002 this was upped to $250,000.

In 2004, Mrs Dodd returned to the site with an Aboriginal tracker and a private investigator, and in 2011 the family hired a dog trained to find buried bodies and again went back to the area.

Detectives from the cold case squad then took over.

In 2013, the case took a new turn when a tiny piece of evidence that had been lost years earlier was uncovered again at a police storage centre.

Police believed the item belonged to Hayley.

It had originally been found in a car owned by Wark's housemate John McConnell, that he also used occasionally, but it had not been considered significant at the time.

After its rediscovery, police embarked on a fresh look at the case.

The FACTS are that because the coroners inquest promised to the Dodd family in 2004 by then Police Minister Michelle Roberts never eventuated - I lobbied the now Liberal govt
for the decade long promised coroners inquest that hadn't ever eventuated & it was promised yet again for Jan 2014.

As a result WAPOL HAD TO BY LAW, furnish all of their evidence in the case to the Coroner, which they were unable to do because much of it was lost in a giant warehouse where it had been dumbed uncatalogued and they couldn't (didn't want to be bothered) find it until their hands were forced!.

When they DID find it they re-found a piece of Jewellery located in a original 1999 search of McConnels ute driven by Wark on the day and showed it 14 years later in 2013 - to the family who confirmed it was Hayley's... then they checked into Wark and found he had a criminal record in Qld and was in jail then they searched his property and the coroners inquest has been delayed yet again - but NOW Wark is subject of an arrest warrant!

And Mrs Dodd was able to wander into the coroners office and view all the files that WAPOL had to hand over in 2013 ready for the 2014 listed coroners hearing!

So - that's in essence how you get to view Police crime files (And solve intractable cold cases).

Hi everyone, I'm from Perth and remember this case well and am intrigued why it has suddenly become newsworthy again.

Just a few things I would like to say.

I can remember catching a taxi in the late 1980's from my parents' home to my friend's home. I was 17 at the time and meeting my friend to go to a pub (with fake ID - lol). It was about a 30 min drive as I lived in Perth hills at the time. I remember the driver being extremely chatty but that was about it, he asked if I had a boyfriend, what I was going to get up to etc. In those days, being much more naive and not very street-smart, I always sat in the front with the driver. I must have had a few bad vibes though, because I remember when I rang for a taxi to go home (must have been 6 hours later, at least), it was the same taxi driver who pulled up and I remember saying to my friend, Oh No, it's the same driver. Still, stupidly, I got in and got in the front as well. Then he said he had been listening out for my call to get back home which I found incredibly creepy! He went home a different way, up Kalamunda Road which was very dark and unlit at the time. Once we got to that dark part, he started asking me if I would have sex with him. I was very scared and very aware of how vulnerable I was. He tried to grope me while driving and I was trying not to make him angry so was not yelling at him, but I was trying to stop him obviously. He said he would waive the fare if I just hopped in the back seat with him for a while. Wow - what an offer, no thanks. Anyway, luckily I got home safely and that was that. However, for years afterwards, I never caught a taxi with Swan Taxis as I was terrified it would be him again. Being young and silly, I also never told my parents or reported it. I knew he knew where I lived. But I knew his taxi number way back then for years and always checked the number before getting into a taxi. I guess my point is - I think a lot of girls/women used to get into the front seat of a taxi and after the CSK they started travelling in the back seat.

I think the "rogue" taxi driver theory is the most plausible scenario - perhaps it was not a real taxi, perhaps it was fake. I have gotten into some taxis over the years and thought whoa, is this a real taxi and quickly checked if there is photo ID etc. Also, my in-laws were taxi drivers and they used to drive during the day. They were not using vehicles that actually belonged to them or were registered to them. So, the vehicles were basically "leased" to them during the daylight hours and then someone else drove them at night. Sometimes they got different vehicles. I can remember they were both DNA tested at the time. My MIL said in her opinion, it would be pretty easy for someone to drive a taxi vehicle without actually being registered with the Taxi Board. Often the photo ID in the taxis were not changed over to the person who was driving them. I'm sure they are a lot more stringent today (I certainly hope so) but back then it seemed pretty haphazard.

With regard to Jane, I don't think the Mystery Man was involved. She could have known him, she may not have. I think if he said to her that he was going to get his car and came back to get her, that seems too weird - she would have just walked with him. If he pulled up outside, then surely that footage would have shown her getting into a car? I could not understand why she would refuse a taxi with her friends and then wait outside the pub which was closing for another taxi. I think she was waiting for someone or had made plans to meet someone and she didn't want her friends to know about it. So she went back to the taxi rank and waited for a genuine taxi that turned out to be not genuine or caught a taxi somewhere and was dropped off and then that person was the CSK and the taxi driver didn't come forward for fear he would be implicated or he had something else to hide.

I also totally get someone getting into a cab with other people in the car - with regard to subduing victims and having someone else in the back seat. I know taxis were very difficult to get at the peak hour of mid-night and lots of people often would say "hey where are you heading, Mosman Park? OK, this guys going to Freo, so I can take you on the way...". No problem, no reason why you would think there was anything sinister.

Anyway, look forward to hearing what others think.

Agreed, SR has been very low key. I wonder if he still lives with PW. ? Their Relationship might have broken down over the years. Maybe this is the relationships change breakdowns over the years , that Detectives talk about in Sunday night.

Is there a link to anything which confirms they were a couple?

I don't know that they were necessarily a 'couple' but it was implied that it was more of a master/slave situation. PW got SR out of a tight spot legally and thus SR 'owed' him.

Is there a link to anything which confirms they were a couple?

I always thought it was a strange setup. I believe PW is married but I'm not sure if that happened before or after they met.

I always thought the late night phone call to CG's father to protest his innocence was also weird. Inappropriate behaviour which is generally how a narcissist (or psychopath) behaves when they don't know how a normal person would behave in that same situation - so they do whatever they think is "appropriate"

I do agree with the taxi theory. He got lucky and I do think the girl who escaped and broke her ankle was one of the first attempts (and possibly the story I previously provided on that guy's sister who was grabbed when she entered the taxi, if it's true and not the same as the girl who broke her ankle)

I agree, she definitely got into a taxi or what she thought was a taxi. I think there is a possibility a stun gun was used to subdue her long enough to get her to the next point.

This is also one reason I think SR is our guy. He was found with a stun gun and said SS was în his cab the night before along with some 'mystery guy'. Why would he say this if not to either throw police off his scent or to explain her prints etc in his cab?

The SR/mayor combo is top of my list right now. The evidence is there and they were discounted very quickly. Very possible there are quite a few people high up the food chain involved here...
Highly unlikely. Besides police scrutinising him for years, Weygers had a lot of enemies. I also highly doubt this is something multiple people would cover up. It's not corporate fraud or some sort of misconduct, it's the murder of 3 people.

I wonder if broken ankle girl ever was able to give a good description of the guy?

3. Where did he live in 1996/7 before he moved to Badgingarra until he sold his Badgingarra property in Dec 1999 to move to Qld?

Cottesloe with his parents! Rimmer went to "Hollywood high school" in Shenton park just next door to Subiaco and drank at the OBH. Subi, Shenton, Claremont & Cottesloe all on the same main transport route - 4 adjacent suburbs in effect.

In 1988 when Wark was 32 Julie Cutler disappeared from? Parmelia Hotel... car found floating off the groyne at Cottesloe!.
How do you know Wark lived in Cottesloe? Not sying it isn't true but he doesn't seem the type.

4. Biting Chest!

http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...an/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders/P25/

This article suggests that the "similarities" between Mark Dixies UK victim with bite Marks to her chest - indicate he's a likely suspect for the CSK murders (so presumably there are also similar bite marks on one or more of the 2 located CSK victims chests).

I've seen it said, that a female forensics officer once admitted to someone that one of the CSK victims she worked on had bite marks to the chest but that's never been released publicly that I can locate at the moment (its however been sent o to me in an email before today).
You're not exactly providing conclusive evidence that there were bite marks.....

If there were bite marks then why wasn't LW ruled out within weeks rather than years?

Mark Dixie was ruled out with use of DNA.
I've never seen that published....

So Macro task force definitely had at LEAST a partial DNA... from either one or 2 of the CSK victims.
Unlikely. Again, if they had DNA they would have been able to rule out LW very quickly.

It's possible they had bite marks without DNA and used this to rule out MD but again, the whole bite thing just doesn't add up. I couldn't rule it out by I'm far from convinced.

No wonder Wark was never identified as a suspect for CSK (Until i revcently brought it to WAPOLs attention!
If they have DNA then when do you think we will have an arrest?

Now all of a sudden they are charging him with a murder, where no body has been found? (Hayley Dodds).
It's not that uncommon

So the forensic photos from the Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon autopsies - of bite marks, match up with those of the Qld police doctors examination of Warks 2006 Qld victim?
Now now Tiger, let's stick to the facts.

No idea what that stuff is below?

I wonder if broken ankle girl ever was able to give a good description of the guy?

I also wonder if they have DNA from the Karakatta abduction and rape. And also if the victim was able to describe the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper