Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Droc to blame someone else he had to be a suspect?? So if I knew someone who acted suspiciously at the time of a murder and I told police I would only be telling them because I was personally a suspect? I don't agree with your reasoning. Also you need to differentiate between a person who commits a sexual offence and a serial killer who might perform sexual acts. While most sex offenders do not kill people, some killers perform sex acts. Big difference. Don't want to sound too critical- I just think questioning assumptions presents new ideas

Meh. A house he was in at some stage had a fire? Hardly evidence he is somehow involved. I think despite his tendency for paranoia and hyperbole, that poster had some interesting information. I find it interesting that the police appear to be pumping out fairly lightweight news stories with **** all new info in them. The only explanation I could come up with is that they might be working on assumptions based on this killer'(s) profile. If other serial killers are anything to go by, this killer is likely highly narcissistic and wants to relish the sense of power they experience seeing the police appear with little to no useful leads on who was responsible. Maybe Police are feeding pissweak stories to the media (eg. Snr detective asked David Birnie for his advice about CSK) that reinforce how little they know, trying to appeal to the killer's need to feel in control of the situation and one step ahead. They may have their eye on a POI, hoping they will gloat to someone or reveal key details.
Of course the police are pumping our bits of nothing, that's an easy assumption. The Info Droc supplied wasn't interesting unless your into fiction. First it started with TT, then a woman, then a group making snuff films shipped to the middle east. I think it's made up bit by bit as he go's along. Maybe it's out of the Sk's hands to feel highly narcissistic anymore or to relish the sense of power. I don't think they have a number 1 Poi as such but a small group and there recent visit to Droc to ask for a DNA sample and interview was feigned away. What innocent person does that? It also shows they havn't got anyone that they are sure on and just waiting for a dna breakthrough or more evidence. I find a massive fire at the house droc lived in while the girls were killed with explosions a massive red flag. Paranoia over a thread of hair or similar as they were now closing in on him. It's such a big read to go back on but If I remember correctly, TT had taxi's out the back of where Droc lived at the time too which has always been my number one theory and there is a reason it's always been the polices number one theory. It's such a big thread to go back and get all the details through the drivel but I'm keen to know if Droc had access to taxi's at that time.

You said the info he supplied wasn't interesting, before explaining the info he told you about taxis out the back of his house supports your 'number one theory'. Surely it wasn't all useless then? I agree there were some wild and unfounded twists to his contributions no doubt. But this might lie in the chaotic nature of the way it was delivered, in between him thinking he was being persecuted by the forces of darkness and leaving out heaps of info. Or it was just hogwash created out of a need to find an answer. I'm inclined to believe the women were taken by a guy with a taxi or a car they thought was one, as many others have suggested for pragmatic reasons.
Dear Droc,
What's your take on the fire that occurred at your old house? Any chance someone left evidence there and needed to dispose of it? I'm not suggesting you are responsible but I am curious about what you said about the van getting fixed at the back of your house. Did you have the people you mentioned living at the back of the Myaree place? Join uuuuus. Play nice if he responds Shadowboxer

In case people aren't aware, Noel Coward passed on 17 April 2015 from a heart attack.

RIP

The YouTube video of the wake for Noel AKA Droc is attached.

[video=youtu;o632_2xAtzo]http://youtu.be/o632_2xAtzo[/video]

According to the Ex Sen, Droc had or had access to 27 cars since his release from prison at age 31 (41:30 onwards in the video).

The Ex Sen, who met Droc in 1982 and supported his release from prison, had to get approval from the Police Commissioner to get a drivers licence for Droc. Assume he was on supervised release / parole with reporting conditions and probably under professional supervision. Interesting that her time in Canberra ceased on 30 June 1996.

Driving around at night with John B mentioned at 15.20.

Plod surveillance mentioned at 11.25 and 26.15.

Business including scouting rubbish dumps and tips mentioned at 13.40.

From memory Droc went to jail for a sex crime? Can anyone confirm? Could he have been the "known sexual pervert" that was mentioned on CIA? Or I assume that is more likely to be the dude with the lined boot.

BF thread post from Droc 10 March 2015:

MadDocker said: ↑
Droc, in the interest of the thread and after all that has been posted here by you and others, are you willing to let the people here know why you were in Fremantle prison? What happened?

I served 18 months for unlawful carnal knowledge

Droc, Mar 10, 2015 #2271

Did he just... The plot thickens. He's a top 3 for me now and his passion for making up this group story shows a bit of phsycosis if you ask me anyway. I really wonder if he had access to a Taxi. Was he once friends with TT? Didn't TT from memory have Taxi's out the back?

BF Thread post by Droc 6 March 2015:

I am going to cater to your irrational one last time. I was living in a house with my girlfriend, dog and cat, and from SS disappearance, untill after Ciara Glennon, I was jn that same house, with that same cat and dog, and for much of it doing 7 to 7 night security, and also protecting TT's van he was restoring, and possibly and morel likely, he dropped in on his way to work van, or even left from there after working on his van, so in a twist of irony, and apart from my girlfriend, he i my bet alibi. How about that!

Droc, Mar 6, 2015 #1862

BF Thread post by Droc 5 March 2015:

Are! I was about to say it, and then remembered the warning from the Mod, so not sure now, but yes, I do remember her name(s) hard to forget them all, and her 'artie' ways.

Yes, she lives in Perth, but no, does not see TT. Interesting thing about that, is after the murder of Ciara Glennon three of them congregated at my place, two males outside in the shed, and a third dropping in occasionally, and Michelle inside. There was seemingly much friction, and Michelle was expressing hostility towards him, a hatred,in fact. Soon after she departed for Tasmania, and I do not think they have spoken since.

Droc, Mar 5, 2015 #1794

BF Thread post by Droc 18 March 2015 (part of claimed letter to TT - his final post) #2629

Bit preposterous don't you think for me to bring other players into the game, but then I recalled another one of your (that arrogance again) flippant comments after the murder of Ciara as we sat around the table at Marmion street discussing these murders, you, me, Karen, and sweet heather, and let me quote you! “I think people will be really surprised when they find out who did it (pause) really surprised (pause) that is if they ever catch him (pause) or them.”

You said the info he supplied wasn't interesting, before explaining the info he told you about taxis out the back of his house supports your 'number one theory'. Surely it wasn't all useless then? I agree there were some wild and unfounded twists to his contributions no doubt. But this might lie in the chaotic nature of the way it was delivered, in between him thinking he was being persecuted by the forces of darkness and leaving out heaps of info. Or it was just hogwash created out of a need to find an answer. I'm inclined to believe the women were taken by a guy with a taxi or a car they thought was one, as many others have suggested for pragmatic reasons.
Dear Droc,
What's your take on the fire that occurred at your old house? Any chance someone left evidence there and needed to dispose of it? I'm not suggesting you are responsible but I am curious about what you said about the van getting fixed at the back of your house. Did you have the people you mentioned living at the back of the Myaree place? Join uuuuus. Play nice if he responds Shadowboxer

Yeah, I would agree with you Matt. Fair call. Some of it did interest me but not the group theory or story. It will always be my number one theory that the girls got in a taxi for reason's I've stated. I'm pretty sure that Droc had access to them as well.

There’s also the chance the CSK had Drocs home arsoned to make a dead man look guilty of trying to cover something up. SR is a very elusive character it seems. I’m sure he reads the threads, but can’t help but wonder if he’s ever posted under an alias. He’s still my number 1.

Yeah I like SR for it for a number of reasons. One of which is I knew a guy who used to know him and apparently he is not shy about bragging...

Yeah I like SR for it for a number of reasons. One of which is I knew a guy who used to know him and apparently he is not shy about bragging...

Yeah they like to brag don't they

1. Trinity is near Alkimos, on the line, about 5kms before where Ciara was laid

2. A place where prostitutes would know, and a place where a snuff movie might be made, if there is evidence

Someone must know. A prostitute would have been there.

What does "there is an important item 13kms" mean? Where did an ex defence guy take you?

Eglinton is still called Eglinton, not Trinity, according to Google maps.

Eglinton is more commonly known by the road/dirt track out there - Pipidinny.

Apparently the length from two known bodies are 77.* kms apart, the opposite angle of 347 degs they lie, the line goes through the Claremont hotel.

Pipidinny in WADJUK means to see the breast/s sitting down here.

Ironically, the suburb now is called Trinity. Did someone know this years ago? A cartographer? Someone in the spatial industry?

There is an important item 13kms. An ex defence guy took me there at night. The police now know. Waiting... Waiting...

13kms from what?
What item are we talking about? Is it a fixture or a piece of movable evidence?

1. Trinity is near Alkimos, on the line, about 5kms before where Ciara was laid

2. A place where prostitutes would know, and a place where a snuff movie might be made, if there is evidence

Someone must know. A prostitute would have been there.

Do you mind clarifying what you're talking about because I'm lost?

Keep the info coming. Yep. A lot of Homeswest and high rise flats in abundance

I believe it was a drainer that found Sharon Mason under a bitumen car park at the rear of the shop on Stirling highway. Loads of back alleys where the old backyard toilets used to sit.

Iona in Scotland is the place of Pythagorean and Druids. Nuns that started the Mosman Park Iona were from Ireland

Bishop Gibney, felt the Mosman Park site reminded him of the Isle of Iona in Scotland, where Irish Saint Columba (or Columcille) founded a community in 563AD. The Scottish Isle of Iona became a centre of learning from which Saint Columba set forth to spread the Gospel. Bishop Gibney hoped that the site in Perth would fulfill the same purpose.

The Presentation Sisters have continued to work throughout Western Australia, providing assistance, advice and other services to the needy, in the true spirit of Nano Nagle.

Foundress of the Presentation Sisters, Nano devoted her life to the education of the poor girls in her hometown of Cork, Ireland. Carrying a lantern through the dark streets, she would visit the sick and needy within the community, offering hope and compassion. The lantern has become a symbol for the Presentation Sisters, representing her kindness and God’s love for the poor.

Five Presentation Sisters from Kildare, Ireland, followed a call in the 1900s that brought them to Western Australia.

I went to Iona for 12 years and knew Julie Cutler and Ciara Glennon and still question if "the old psych" stems from there....not all is as it seems with many hypocritical characters lurking those hallways.... Lorrin Whitehead was also a school friend (I doubt Lorrin's disappearance is linked in any way... we also grew up with Sharon Mason in Mosman Park, which was a very seedy place back in those days..I feel Sharon's murder may well be linked to the CSK, perhaps Arthur Greer is innocent after all. Also very strange with the Mallard case.. stealing a challice from Iona then posing as a detective the following day... so saddened by all of these abductions and murders :-(

Here is some Iona Isle history by Iona Orr Miller

http://herebedragons.weebly.com/iona-mystic-island.html

This mystic island was sacred to megalithic, iron and bronze age pagans, Druids and Celtic Christians alike.

The theme of triple-death occurs in several places in medieval Celtic sources. The first story comes from the Life of St. Columba (Vita Columbae):

He was onto TT very early. For Droc to push blame onto someone else means he must have been an initial suspect.
Droc hammered Macro/Wapol for years and years when he would not have been a suspect.

The suspected arson and its timing is a bit suss.

Agree.

Droc appears to have made his claims solely against TT with the support of his self acknowledged powerful friends, until he was interviewed by police (refusing to provide DNA and a statement) after the suspicious fire at his old house a week before, and then his story changed.

Dramatically.

Including more than CSK and more than TT.

With the police focus on a single perp / profile and the DNA testing of taxi drivers, I would assume that someone previously tested would be feeling pretty confident they had been eliminated.

Until late last year.

Police advance on DNA testing and new enquiries.

That POI have been subsequently eliminated through DNA testing indicates there must be associated DNA evidence.

If multiple perps (such as Droc alluded to) were involved this would negate the elimination of POI solely on DNA. A murder may be committed with two or more perps and one or more might not be stupid enough to leave DNA. Particularly if one was driving and was not involved in any direct physical contact with the victim.

It would be interesting to review the remaining mutual friendships (if any) of Droc and TT.

Given the vehement hatred of TT by Droc over what appears to be close to two decades and his claims that he is a SK, you'd think it would challenging to remain friends with both unless you had some vested interest in "sitting on the fence".

Droc had some interaction with TT through social media in August 2014, shortly after TT comments about the Jill M case in Melbourne (whatever they actually meant).

The day after that social media interaction a picture of the swamp appeared in Drocs profile background (referred to in my first post). Very odd subject matter and timing and wonder if there was some symbolism in that exchange.

I certainly don't have a profile background of a swamp and hopefully you don't either. Particularly after an exchange with someone the day before you have claimed is a SK.

Also very interested in the comments made in the final Droc posting on the BF thread. There has been very little discussion on that despite the gravity of what was claimed and I wonder why that is.

As for the suspicious fire that occurred a week before his police interview.

Powerball / lotto odds I reckon.

Regarding a set up to indicate guilt, who knew his address from the mid 1990's? How did they know he was to be interviewed by police in a weeks time? Who knew this?

Also why did he delete the stat dec from the BF site with the Myaree address, and probably more importantly, why the secrecy about that address anyway (particularly when you haven't lived there for over a decade)?

And the comments by Droc about rituals and masks.

Hello. Ive been reading this entire thread and believe i had a close encounter after Sarah was taken.
My friend and i were about 17 and we were in Fremantle late at night between 11pm-2am.
We were stopped by a man in police uniform with a large white police van with no windows.
He got out the car and after talking, he wanted us to come back to his warehouse near the East Fremantle Train Station because he said he was a professional photographer and wanted to take photos of us. I dont want to give too much detail, but the whole conversation has stuck with me for almost 20 years. This guy was weird. There were no other cars around and he was trying everything to get us to come with him. Hence the fact he was soposed to be a police officer working at the time.

Trinity is a estate or suburb name approximately 5km prior to Ciaras body on the same line. The suburbs in the two victims areas have some theme. Not to mention their proximity the freeway. Has the freeway been essentially diverted around these places or was the freeway always intended its current path?
Trinity was where St Patrick students went to post the closure of St Patrick boys school in Perth.

Jane was found in a drain. Ciaras in once a swamp area? Or has it always been dry? Spectacles has a drain that runs parallel 400 metres to the 2 victims lay line.

Sorry Im not telling anyone about the other place. Police know about it. It has relevance to the body.

Was Gerard Ross abducted west of Janes body? It appears near. And his body dumped on the 77? Pending the info given online is true

Do you mind clarifying what you're talking about because I'm lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper