VERDICT WATCH Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - I know this will fall in between posts of what's going on in trial.... but just got caught up.

Chelly said:
Niner, Take a little nap and set your alarm clock. Then you can do an all-nighter

Naw - don't take naps - and do NOT like all-nighter - any more - too old! LOL! I'll just catch up in the morning when the videos are posted! :D

And that time for Eastern European time should have read 7pm - not 7:30pm - ?? don't know "where" I got the :30 from!

Oh darn - just tried watching live on L&C - and all it does is twirl around.... guess I'll have to wait and watch the repeat....

POLL:
Did Chase Merritt murder the McStay family?
This poll will close on Jun 17, 2019 at 2:34 PM.

* Guilty 81 vote(s) 94.2%
Not Guilty 5 vote(s) 5.8%

Daugherty or Imes?? giving closing? One tweeter has it wrong, I believe....

Leticia Juarez (@ABC7Leticia) | Twitter
Daugherty is delivering and laying out how to find Merritt guilty with circumstantial evidence. He is showing jurors photos of the McStay's remains. Susan Black, McStay's mother is holding her head in her hands and silently crying.

**Correction Susan Blake

Prosecution slams his hand down to describe the blows suffered by the children. He says they were killed because they could id the killer no other reason.

Daugherty says greed motivated Merritt to kill the McStay family.

Leticia Juarez actually posted Daugherty instead of Imes?

I might be in the minority but I much prefer Imes over Daugherty. I think he's doing a good job. So far anyway.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member