Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's part is crooked

I really need to say this.

I listened to Dr. G's testimony this morning.

After noticing the extreme difference in answering the prosecutions questions and defenses, I think he may be the most reprehensible witness the defense used. As I listened to the testimony carefully, I realized that his whole affect is a sham. I believe he purposely spilled his water twice and burped. I think he uses a really likable, humble, non-threatening demeanor, to disarm the jury and create the "likeability" factor. Dr. D. was ultra professional, and did not try to ingratiate herself with the jury at all.

I came to this conclusion because though the bumbling Dr. appeared charming and quaint, all his cross testimony left me confused. That is crazy making behavior. If I am not drunk, high, or crazy, there is no reason why I should have a problem understanding his answers. I had no trouble at all understanding Dr. D's testimony for either defense or prosecution. I had no trouble understanding Dr. G's testimony on direct (though silly at times). When someone is able to create that dissonance in someone (intelligible, unintelligible) they are attempting to confuse. He disarms with his personality.

I certainly agree on the "crazy-making" part, but I do think ego plays a big role in his presentation. There seems to be nothing he does not feel qualified to opine upon at length. You are quite right about his obfuscation.

You know Little Missy was so preoccupied with how she looked in her mugshot. I think she is really thinking about that today, as evidenced by her wearing much more make-up than usual!

She wants to look her best when they say "Guilty of murder in the first degree." :moo:

May there be no doubt left in the juror's minds after Juan delivers his closing. And may justice prevail. RIP Travis.

Look at JA's hands. Is she going for an innocent look?

Attachments

• finalwed.gif
    finalwed.gif
    95.8 KB · Views: 51
So glad to be here with all of you! I have loved reading all the posts and have cried or laughed my *advertiser censored** off. I am alternating between crying and being sick today and that is going to probably stay that way till Travis and his family receive the justice they deserve. Prayers for the Alexander family, and love and hugs to all my WS sisters and brothers!

No, no, explain reasonable doubt some more. "Doubt" is allowed people, aslong as it's reasonable!

elizabetherwin There were quite a few more MCSO deputies in the hall today, a little extra security for such a big day in court? #JodiArias
25 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Sorry if this is a repeat - FYI, HLN claims they will carry today's proceedings *with limited commercial breaks*

I know she's incapable of feeling, but I hope the murderer is feeling panic and torture right now.

reporterjmiguel I appreciate how fast the jury instructions are being read. These can be very boring sometimes. You can #hearapindrop
25 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member