Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is that empty chair for? it could be sold for a very high price.... shhhh dont tell

Great. I'm in tears already...

Big hugs -- we're all in this together. And we've all invested a lot in this case, our personal lives, our families. All for justice for Travis.

He is not alone today! I have faith!!

Hugs,

Mel

WOW! She istalkingreallyreallyfast!

She will be done in 20 min!

Will charges be included in the instructions...is this when we find out if consideration for manslaughter is allowed?

I didn't see Katie Wick...she must not have gotten in. Maybe she's on her way to KCL's hotel to watch with her :)

Y'all, Im in serious trouble here..... Im so nervous, Ive drank 2 Monsters already today - its 12:20 CST....... I will be UP ALL NIGHT!!!!!

I wish that last instruction about circumstantial evidence was read to the Anthony jury.

reporterjmiguel You can tell the #Arias jury are taking these instructions seriously
32 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

It's a huge break for my ears, but not so much for my seated rear end as he will take twice as long as Willmott.

I probably won't listen to it -- maybe will catch it on you tube later tonight. He drives me loopy.

elizabetherwin There were quite a few more MCSO deputies in the hall today, a little extra security for such a big day in court? #JodiArias
25 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

BBM: Yep ... hmmm ... considering some of the defendant's "friends" and "supporters" this makes sense !

Willmott really thought she scored using the bear and tiger analogy yesterday. They think they got at least one on that jury.

elizabetherwin The courtroom is completely silent, except for clacking keyboards as reporters tweet and take notes.
5 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member