Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No commercials on HLN. LOVE IT. So nice to be able to watch on my big screen.

Grandma is falling asleep. I'm sure this Juan's depiction of her granddaughter must be hard to take. Sleep is a good escape.

Who is the girl, 2nd row TA side that looks like Winnie Cooper. I have seen her before, but can't put my finger on it.

Are the grandparents the ones who reported the buglary? I know that JA called the police like an idiot after killing Travis, so I wouldn't put it past her to have been the one who called in the buglary anonymously.

KUDOS to HLN....no commercials...THANK YOU HLN

Jodi seems to be staring down one particular juror. Her eyes are not panning...maybe one she believes is in the bag? Keeps staring at the same spot juror gallery.

reporterjmiguel #jodiarias grandmother keeps lookimg towards her mother, but her mom won't look back at her and motions for her to turn away

If JA is trying to look innocent and sweet to the jury she is extra creppy today IMO
Her eyes looks dark and evil.

I love how seamlessly Juan weaves the visuals into his testimony. :blowkiss:

I hate when my big toe yanks out my earbuds
when I'm untangling out of bed!! Wha'd I miss!

KMouse said:
Jodi pays attention during the Daryl Brewer talk:
:seeya: The mods asked us not to add screenshots in this thread because it slows the thread down too much. They asked us to put any pics in the Sidebar thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717