Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you guys!! People keep bothering me and talking loud. I CAN'T HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Juan says "maybe Washington Mutual subscribes to the law of attraction" and that perhaps they lied. A few snickers are heard. #JodiArias

LOL blame the bank. They have "Laws of Attraction" in their mission statement.

Nice little red car. What young woman would want a car that attracts the police...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

reporterjmiguel #jodiarias grandmother keeps lookimg towards her mother, but her mom won't look back at her and motions for her to turn away

Grandma knows. She knows. It's just sad. Hence, why when grandma was ambushed by JVM this morning, no comment. She knows. Mom won't accept it.

every time Jodi shakes her head at something JM says.. he's hitting the truth and shes not liking it

:seeya: The mods asked us not to add screenshots in this thread because it slows the thread down too much. They asked us to put any pics in the Sidebar thread.

Yep! They sure did!

Reminder Peeps!

Please limit the graphics on this thread as the court day progresses. Feel free to go to our sidebar thread, which is for topic and off topic about the case.

The pictures are difficult to load and peeps with different type electrical devices other that PC's have trouble with the site.

TIA
fran

:seeya:

:bump:

We need to keep this thread loading fast. Lots of members and guests wanting to read & post here during closing arguments. Graphics slow down loading a LOT. Mods don't have time to move picture posts we will have to just remove them here, so please post them on the Sidebar.

Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation! :tyou:

for whatever reason, on car rentals, you do not pay up front.

I think that was the point. She said she got a better deal by paying online at a different Budget in another city.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

She brought CD's with her!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!

OMG Juan is AWESOME! Why did she bring the CD's to show him if she wasn't going there?

Why did she have the cd's with her?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members