Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan's emotions are raw - starts shouting, with incredulity, about Jodi planning to kill Travis. Honestly, this is art in motion. To anyone who can't watch live, this is the one part of trial you have to stalk on youtube.

I can't wait to watch it again.

Juan has nice hands
very expressive

Softail said:
Yep! They sure did!
And it's making a difference too. :facepalm: I can't believe I didn't think about the load this would add earlier.

The Nurmi objection count is at 4 now for anybody who cares.

That is VERY telling to me. One of the unspoken rules of closing arguments is you do not object unless absolutely necessary. And that is very rare since remarks by attorneys are not evidence and it looks bad on the side who objects in what is an obvious attempt to interrupt Juan's flow. Damage control. Good luck with that, Nurmi.

I've destroyed my mouth constantly eating blow pops this morning. It's either that or pick all the skin off of my finger tips out of nervousness.

GREAT point about the photos of the CD's.

I've got sunflower seeds! My blood pressure is probably sky high!

Ahhhhh!!!! Pointing out that she doesn't have any friends there supporting her.

I really stupid...I never made the connection between the cd before.

She keeps looking like she was to scream out at JM. Oh, wouldn't that be the greatest thing? "YOU CAN'T PROVE IT! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING! THIS JURY WILL NEVER CONVICT ME!"

I've seen too many murder mysteries.

Lmao he sneaked in "Jodi doesn't have any friends".

Oh yes, how can we forget the red car getting stopped by the piloce. But not CHP's, cuz they aren't police! :lol:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Jane Velez Mitchell just booked it out of here. She is missing the best part. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns