Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This hoard of skateboarders they carry screwdrivers..that's what they do. If you don't carry a screwdriver you aren't allowed in this particular group." LOL

I'm sitting here dressed in blue pj's and I can't stop shoveling food in my mouth out of nervousness, I've already destroyed my fingernails and I'm having trouble keeping still.
Nurmi stop objecting, you sound desperate.

Hubby, sorry about the chicken cordon bleu I was going to make for dinner but don't worry, I've got the take-out menus all ready.

Gp Juan!!!!

I'm sucking on this e-ciggy like I'm trying to siphon water from a pool! I feel your pain!

I think the mods did not want O/T pictures posted in the thread. But I don't think there is a problem with screenshots from the trial today. Lots of people are reading here who cannot watch it right now. JMO

THIS.

Exactly!

Sorry for any misunderstanding! xo

Coincidental hoard of skate boarders :floorlaugh:

Ok so Jodi needs to be prevented from testifying from her chair. She's mouthing things and shaking her head.

Hoardes of skateboarders have to carry screwdrivers! :lol:

This coincidental horde of skateboarders - you have to carry a screwdriver to be a part of it...paraphrased

ROFL Juan!!

If you're a skateboarder, you gotta have a screwdrivers otherwise you can't be let in!!

Horde of skateboarders wielding a screwdriver. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

skateboarders with screwdrivers--LOL

I swear I saw JA blush when he talked about her orgasm.

'Coincidental horde of skateboarders in Pasadena.' :biggrin: Juan's warning local residents to be wary when getting their strawberry fraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper