Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good thing I had the foresight to sit on 2 towels for Closing Arguments,,,,,cuz I am gonna wet myself LMAO at Juan's "screwdriver-weilding skateboarding horde."

I love love love this guy!!!!!

I want my very own pocket sized Juan Martinez to carry around everywhere.

JM is dripping in sarcasm today

We Love You Juan

Okay so they each have four hours for closing arguments? I read that but is it true or a guess? The threads are moving too fast for me to find the answer. TIA!

I love that he is using just enough sarcasm to show how absolutely ridiculous her lies were. It's making me giggle every single time he gets a dig in :D

Jodi's grandmother.
Screen cap has her with closed eyes. She was blinking.

The lady in from of Grandma had her eyes closed earlier and was nodding her head. It appears she is sitting in the lawyers section of seats. Who is she?

Go ahead Jodi, mumble and make faces. Juan has had your number since day one. And it makes you angry.

He is soooooooooooooooooooo good. Really. From memory.. And he has put it all together in a nice little reasonable package.

That's how they roll in Pasadena...hoards of skateboarders with screwdrivers ...
:floorlaugh:

"little old ladies in Pasadena" and now "hordes of skateboarders with screwdrivers" in Pasadena . . . wow, I'd better stay away from that town! :floorlaugh:

Juan tells the jury that Jodi removed the back plate at Travis' house so no one would be able to identify the car - hence, them being upside down in Utah.

Who does that? (picks up a plate off the ground assuming its hers) No one does that.

She wants to hide the fact that she was going to kill him . . . nobody will be upset if she shows up in Mesa . . . the only reason to keep quiet - making preparations. . . have to tip your hat to her . . . 25 caliber handgun

takes the white rental car with floor mats - only gonna drive around here . . field of lies sprouted around her since she sat on the witness stand. She sleeps nite @ MM's house - next day show up Monterray and see DB. Gets gas cans - only reason to have gas cans - gas cheaper in NV and UT cheaper than CA - why fill gas cans in Pasedena? If you don't stop anywhere to get gas there is not as easy to pick up on the credit/debit card statements. Meticulous approach to kill . . .. 10 gal . . . she is planning . . . 450 miles gets me thru AZ and into NV. She stops @ Walmart she does buy a gas can . . . bottom item $12.96. Yep she admitted buying gas can - she said she took it back that same day . . . where did you take that gas can back? . . she said back to same Walmart . . . would it surprise you that store in Selinas doesn't have a record of that . . . yes it would since I took it back . . why did she say that or tell you that - that is crushing to prove it was premeditated. she was coming to Mesa with a gun and a knife . . . another gas can extra 450 miles. Another thing she does premeditation . . if ya wanna do something like this - it is a good idea to show up . . not with the blond hair that everyone would recognize you . . . remember the picture with the dog . . . you don't need anyone to tell you if hair was same color as the dog. You saw haircolor on 6/4/08 - you going to believe Mr. Dworkin and JA or your own eyes. . . maybe the law of attraction? . . .you won't believe your own eyes.

all the state needs to prove is that she thought about it before she did it . . .6 or 7 days in advance . . .she stops and makes preparations now she can freely drive thru Mesa without stopping anywhere. . .hadn't thought about goin to Mesa . . but that guy TA always guilting me .. just like a bad disease - not my fault . . it aint my fault . . he said stop here in AZ . . . she said no you are going to come see me after trip to Cancun it's ok . . . its only her word - based on all these lies that is what he told her?

does he have a visitor there? are they going to be there when i arrive. . are we going to take her word for that - any indication that she was coming down there? are you going to take her word - she has no problem telling lies - she said she does have comversation with him . . content in conversation . . 5/10/08 - she has no problems lying on the phone - she was faking it . . you know what she was faking you know why because I need 2 hands that is why i was faking it . .

lie on 6/3/08 . . she has history of lying out side court but sat on the witness stand and lied to you specifically about gas cans and priceline and the finger - he broke my finger or alternatively i was working @ casa ramos or margaritaville - you pick . . i went up against a metal edge or a margarita glass. . i damaged finger on 6/4/08 . . what story are you going to believe from this individual when she tells you something?

so she drives to Pasedena . . . .phone calls to TA after that . . something so bizarre . . coincidental hoard of skateboards carry screwdriver - it is a pre-requisite to joining the skateboard club . . . and you have to get a strawberry frappicino . . . i was pull out and saw something flat on the ground what makes you want to go pick up . . afraid of hoard of skateboarders - didn't know what it was . . didn't know if related to the car . . . she has the license plate in the back . . don't know license plate . . . wasn't flat it was standing up i was able to reflect not square but rectangular object she recognized as a license plate - if no suspicion it had anything to do with car why if scared would you go look? . . . because you are lying . . went and got it . . . didn't compare it to the numbers on the back and so now you are thief!!!!
you deprives someone of having a license plate . . .
you know in West Jordan UT it is upside down on the back . . .someone took it off so it would n't be identified @ TA's house . . just like that - have problesm with license plate . . i didn't see numbers i can't see --needed glasses back then - it had bugs on it - i didn' even know if it was mine . . threw it in back
who does that
make it up - she got stopped in W. Jordan UT - hoard of skateboarders in Pasedena . . . . have to have screwdriver . . . you know she is making it up . . . .reason she is lying that license plate was found in her car.

Recess - back @ 1:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member