Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lost...what's the connection?

WagaraTapaTalk

I she was king them to Travis as she claimed then she had them with her.... which means she KNEW she was going to MEsa.

Okay so they each have four hours for closing arguments? I read that but is it true or a guess? The threads are moving too fast for me to find the answer. TIA!

I think it's 5 hours :seeya:

I wonder how she feels sitting there knowing Juan has her number and has figured out every lie.

The brainiac disgusts me when she nods her head back & forth because she thinks that what Juan is saying isn't the way that it happened. :furious:

I would never make it in that courtroom. My daughter and I are sitting here cracking up here.

JA is such a joke! Her lies are unbelievable!.

pfft
fran

I think JM is very clear, concise and drawing a logical picture of the premeditation. I can't imagine that the DT is going to be able to counter with as clear and logical a picture of the events. I don't see it.

Lunch already?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for Juan to continue is actually going to be the longest 1.5 hours of this whole trial for me!!!!!!

Even if skateboarders would have screwdrivers (to change wheels) NO WAY you just pick up a license plate and throw it in the back of your car without checking? And what happened to the screws!?

CDs, Mystery Liscense Plates, Ridiculous stories (skateboarders and screwdrivers).....I hope this jury has some common sense because if they do, I think she is TOAST. Way to go Juan....see, here I am getting my hopes up......and I didnt want to do that..but Juan is SO good!

Anyone else notice the judge watching Jodi today?? Or so it seems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member