Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll bet when she showed up and handed them to Travis as her excuse for being there, he threw them against the wall and told her to get the hell away from him! I'll bet he then went upstairs to cool off and take a shower...you know the rest of the story. I'll never believe that he had sex with her that day or that he knew she was taking those photos...never, never, never!

Agree w/you 100%!

Nurmi must have slept through the testimony about the return of the gas can. Cause, what Juan said is spot on!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here dressed in blue pj's and I can't stop shoveling food in my mouth out of nervousness, I've already destroyed my fingernails and I'm having trouble keeping still.
Nurmi stop objecting, you sound desperate.

Hubby, sorry about the chicken cordon bleu I was going to make for dinner but don't worry, I've got the take-out menus all ready.

Gp Juan!!!!

She keeps looking like she was to scream out at JM. Oh, wouldn't that be the greatest thing? "YOU CAN'T PROVE IT! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING! THIS JURY WILL NEVER CONVICT ME!"

I've seen too many murder mysteries.

I've thought of that too! I can't imagine how hard it is for her to sit there wanting soooooooooooo badly to correct Martinez on some small detail he might not have quite accurate enough for Jodi. But she can't open her mouth without admitting her fauxnesia and that she planned it all.

Is JSS restricting the attorneys to 4-5 hours or is that an estimate of how long they expect to go?

Is Juan splitting his time between closing and his rebuttal?

TIA for answering!

Law of attraction you cannot even believe your own eye...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my. The Law of Attraction traction. Juan tying that bullchit around her neck.

This jury will convict her...and you can mark my words on that!!! Juan is BRILLANT!! We got this!!

Notice JA didn't shake her head no when Mr. Martinez talks about her bringing the knife.

Love the mocking, and telling the jury she is manupilting them too. Love it!

There are not enough superlatives to describe JM's closing argument. He's truly MASTERFUL!

LMAO @ Juan with that voice! I can't get over it - this brilliant man imitating Jodi!

If NURMI even tries saying she didn't say it was returned to the same store, JUAN better impeach tbeir butts by reading out the exchange on the stand!!!! PISSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper