Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its after 3 a.m here ( Perth Australia ) I have to go to bed .... I have so much faith in Juan, justice for Travis ... Kia kaha ( stay strong ) everyone...

"This hoard of skateboarders they carry screwdrivers..that's what they do. If you don't carry a screwdriver you aren't allowed in this particular group." LOL

Hard core those pesky imaginary skateboarders.:floorlaugh:

Heh. We need a Juan Martinez doll, just like all those comic book superheroes.

Haha! My husband just now said: "They should make a Juan Martinez bobblehead...I want one!"

This is even better than I dreamed. Wow. He is DA MAN. Juan, I mean. Well, my husband's not too shabby, either. :blushing:

Am I the only one who never ever caught the CD thing before his closing??? To me that may have been the last nail. He has proved Premeditation to me.

Even if skateboarders would have screwdrivers (to change wheels) NO WAY you just pick up a license plate and throw it in the back of your car without checking? And what happened to the screws!?

Now.. I'm not part of a Hoard of Skateboarders.. but I think they may use an allen wrench type tool than a flat head craftsman..

JMO

in a few trials even on the local news, people seem to wear blue.
The sky & water for the people all confined indoors for a trial..
blue calms the nerves too.:seeya:

Juan just stated the PERFECT title for the book about this case.

WHO DOES THAT ?????

Justice, did you see the way she looks at Juan and shakes her head no and smirks? WHO DOES THAT? Lol. She is a true nut case. Still arrogant even today.

So much to love about today.
JM must be a hoot telling stories around a campfire.
and his snark, sharp, deadly, a joy to behold...
I expect to see him morphl into the Incredible Hulk
when he gets riled later in the afternoon,
as he gets to June 4..Tattered slacks and ferocity...wooot!

This is awesome her and jenny are so upset
jodie's horns are about to pop out
i don't know if they brought her enough pencils i hope she don't use it on someone newr her.

I had a momentary image of Jodi jumping up and jamming that pencil in Juan Martinez's throat. It's not the first time I imagined her thinking of something like that during this trial.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! This is so awesome.

JA always waits to lean in and close talk to JW when JW isn't looking. I think she's hoping that JW will turn around and her mouth will be too close and they will "accidentally" kiss.

Wow. I can't believe that none of us 'Super-Sleuths' picked up on the CDs. That alone shows that this trip to Travis's was premeditated - else why would they turn up in a rental car? Maybe if she had had her own car....but not a rental.

Just an FYI:

Defense Objections: 6 - 5 overruled - 1 sustained!

GO JUAN!!! WOW! So far so GOOD!!

Have a LOT of pictures - but don't know where to post them??? Anyone???

TIA!!

The brainiac disgusts me when she nods her head back & forth because she thinks that what Juan is saying isn't the way that it happened. :furious:

And the smirks with a little hint of eyerolling Jodi has been doing. Haven't her lawyers told her not to react that way? It's all going to come back and bite her... along with Juan's excellent closing arguments!

:bump:

We need to keep this thread loading fast. Lots of members and guests wanting to read & post here during closing arguments. Graphics slow down loading a LOT. Mods don't have time to move picture posts we will have to just remove them here, so please post them on the Sidebar.

Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation! :tyou:

THIS.

Exactly!

Sorry for any misunderstanding! xo
At the risk of asking a daft question, any idea on the number of pics then? I could really see the difference in the speed of the thread.

Also, to anyone posting pics, try to save them in .gif format instead of .jpg. There's a big difference in the size of the graphics file.

I just went back and re-watched the gas can testimony... she DID say she returned them to the same store. She said the starbucks was in the same shopping complex and she changed her mind about it and went right back.

We knew they'd try to wiggle out of her returning it to the same store, but she said she did on cross. LIAR :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave