Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Juan mentions Jodi telling Det. Flores that about the cut on her two figures....wasn't that after she told him about the ningas? And they cut her?

That and her cat scratched her.

Woo !!! You guys...Juan has this.

JW needs to retire from being an attorney, all her faces and head shaking was inappropriate.

There are only technically "sides" in the courtroom. The defendant's family does sit behind her in a designated row (or two) as does the family of the victim. If family members have specific supporters that they want to join them, they'll likely go in that first row (which may be why there a people in front of Sandy. Other than that, all of the other seats on either side are designated for the public, no matter what "side" they support. KCL has, from time to time, been seated on the JA side. It really doesn't mean anything for anyone other than family members other than those were the seats that were available.

Yes I knew that. It wasn't a serious 'other'. Sorry

Anyone know if there is a way to watch Juan's closing from the beginning while I'm at lunch?

Juan needs to point out that there is not once instance during Travis' verbal tirade to Jodi that he ever threatened her with physical violence, not even a hint of it.

Oh good point! I wish he would!!

Juan needs to point out that there is not once instance during Travis' verbal tirade to Jodi that he ever threatened her with physical violence, not even a hint of it.

That is an excellent, excellent point!! :thumb:

I'll go back and check if my pics were deleted but we were talking about who was sitting on the 'other' side of the courtroom. Sue Stodala is there (the mit expert who had retired?) but there's other people sitting in front of JA's family.

The mods don't want pictures posted in these threads. They slow them down too much.

Brought over from the other thread;

Yeah, but Beth Karrass said that we wouldn't see Nurmi all day. Has Nurmi already gone once? If not they'll have a lot to think about over the weekend.

No Nurmi hasn't gone yet. I was thinking if they each had say 5 hrs (not sure what the time limit is or even if there is one) Juan would use some of his time today, then Nurmi, then Juan gets the last word. I was thinking the jury would have the case tomorrow afternoon. Not much time to deliberate. If they don't get it till end of court tomorrow, then they start fresh Monday morning.

Can't wait for Juan to get to "her fog" :Banane01:

Regarding the rental car and Priceline, I know when you book a car with a Travel Agency, you pay and are charged by the travel agency. The car is prepaid through the Agency. The name of the Agency will appear on your CC statement, not the name of the car rental company. The travel agency pays the vendor (car rental agency). I'm not sure of how Priceline works but have to believe that it is the same. Travel Agencies have contracted rates with Hotels, Car Rental Companies etc. Sometimes they do have bulk rate contracts with airlines and in that case the cost of the air would also be paid directly to the Travel Agency and the name of the Travel Agency would appear on your billing. The only time I know that would be different is if you purchase published rate air and the air is booked in Sabre or similar would the air be paid directly to the Airline and the Airline would appear on your charge. I'm just wondering if Priceline works the same?

How will the DT repair this?!

THEY WON"T

They damage is done, with more to come.

I'm very glad that Juan gets the last word because I expect the DT to confuse the jury with all the psycho babble and abuse lingo. And of course will paint TA as the real perpetrator. In Juan's words, it wasn't JA's fault that TA got killed..

Anyone know if there is a way to watch Juan's closing from the beginning while I'm at lunch?

Just close your eyes and think of heaven. There you will see Juan's closing.
lol. I don't have a real answer to give, not sure if there's a video up yet.

Pulling up my chair.

Not yet, jury instructions are already up so it wont be long ..

[video=youtube;2BA-MeyqIlw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BA-MeyqIlw[/video]

Brought over from the other thread;

Yeah, but Beth Karrass said that we wouldn't see Nurmi all day. Has Nurmi already gone once? If not they'll have a lot to think about over the weekend.

I hope JM takes all day. I want the jury go home and have his words in their head ALL night so that whatever gargabe Nurmi spins tomorrow, they'll go:

OH Really Baby. gif

(Google it, we can't use gifs today LOL)

I have found the man I am meant to marry and his name is Juan. You're all invited.

I only have one word: "MASTERFUL."

You're all doing such a great job commenting, I'm enjoying just sitting back and reading all the posts. A GREAT day for the Alexander family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ