Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Juan will mention a good point Wendy Murphy brought up on one of the shows...That JA can't remember anything about the knife now, yet one of the NINJAS in story #2 had a knife! She remembers details when someone else is holding the weapon, but not when she's holding it.

I believe that so far, Juan has this lying murderer pegged right to the wall...he will bring it home this afternoon or tomorrow am after Nurmi has his yawn of sex and lies.

Brought over from the other thread;

Yeah, but Beth Karrass said that we wouldn't see Nurmi all day. Has Nurmi already gone once? If not they'll have a lot to think about over the weekend.

Nurmi to start tomorrow (Friday). Then Juan again, if he wishes. NO court on weekends. Courthouse is closed.

Woo !!! You guys...Juan has this.

JW needs to retire from being an attorney, all her faces and head shaking was inappropriate.
On the other hand, I would love to play poker against her. :rockon:

I can't help but feel sorry for her grandmother, bless her heart, she's probably in shock that she's sitting in a courtroom listening to her grand-daughter's murder trial.

Not to mention the salacious details.

Still think Juan needs help and advice?

:floorlaugh:

He's so got this. This is what he does and what he has done for nearly 30 years!

Here's what keeps me up nights:
The three most spectacular murder trials within the past 20 years:
OJ Simpson
KC Anthony
JA

We all knew OJ and KC were guilty just as we know JA is guilty. And, we know the verdicts in two out of three of these trials. Despite overwhelming evidence two murderers were set free. Who knows what causes a jury to make the decisions it does. So, I'm worried now.

yes but OJ nor KC admitted to killing anyone

Does anyone know why the DT were talking out loud and denying that Jodi testified that she returned the gas can to the Salinas Walmart?

I just looked up the YouTube video & she does say she returned it to the same Walmart. What are they up to?

I have a confession to make to you all...(after finally finding the right thread!)

My name is Kate. I've never been addicted to this trial though other posters threw up something called denial. :dunno: I have liked Juan since day one but...

Until today I wouldn't have called myself a Juanette. Room for one more set of (awfully short) legs, ladies? :biggrin:

Come stand next to me.. There are advantages of being short. We get to be in the front row. Now let's see you put your right foot in....

Is HLN trying to cause a mistrial. I just saw JVM in front of the courthouse where they are setting up the HLN AFTER DARK mock courtroom with jury box included. She said it will be a special 2 hour show tonight....I can't believe that would be allowed.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 15h

#JodiArias' Mother was sitting on the courtroom steps with her face in her hands when I left. #Defeated
Expand

I think the bewildered looking guy might be a brother of Travis? I think I remember reading that one of his brothers might have issues.

I just want to thank you ALL. I rarely laugh these days, but you peeps keep me laughing and smiling.

By the way, skateboarders do not use screwdrivers on their skateboards while out and about. The skateboard wheels are attached with nuts and not screws, and you also don't need any tools on your person when your boarding.

Skateboarding and carrying a screw driver??? Sounds like a good way to get stabbed.....

Is Nurmi going to get 5 hours or is he going to get "5 Nurmi hours"? Hopefully JSS will hold him to the same standard. Juan can rebutt tomorrow and leave the jury with his words over the weekend.

Otherwise I'm certain KN will drone on pausing in between every irrelevant perverted word JW wrote down on his cue cards and the jury will have to sit through an entire day of How JA felt at every point in her toxic life.

No thank you! Let's keep it moving Judge SS!

the reason juan said
AIN'T is cuz he knows JA likes to correct everyone when they do not speak perfect english :floorlaugh: she probably wanted to correct him too musta pardon the pun killed er...:floorlaugh::scared::jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ