Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth are we going to be able to listen to KN?

Beth Karas just said she thinks Juan will take the entire to finish his CS. So I guess there is no time limit.

He'd be within the time limit even if he goes until 4:30 AZ time.

JM was soooo great. I am so glad that he is humiliating JA for the whole world to see.

I want a bobblehead of JM that says 3 things. 'She's a SNOOP!', 'YES or NO?' and 'Dontcha know?'

I haven't said much about JM because I felt as though he could have gone much further in some of his direct and cross examinations. I felt he left so many things up in the air one would have to really sit and puzzle to understand what he was getting at. But today - today the man is grabbing everything right out of the air and putting it to the jury in an incredibly logical manner that is beyond doubting. I always thought he was good, today, well I see an incredibly articulate man who is 100% committed to the truth and justice for Travis. He is putting it all out there, he is absolutely having a heart to heart conversation with the jury - excellence beyond words.

Can anyone recall the part of ALV's testimony where she mentions the "slap" across JA's face? Did Juan get some details of that wrong? I saw JA and JW shaking their heads a lot at that one.

Jodi definitely testified to Travis throwing the cd against a wall of the office and shattering it. Any juror who saw the pic of neatnik TA's closet and remembered the floor machine waiting in readiness knows that's a lie.

Does anyone know why the DT were talking out loud and denying that Jodi testified that she returned the gas can to the Salinas Walmart?

I just looked up the YouTube video & she does say she returned it to the same Walmart. What are they up to?

What day was it....I wanted to see too. They are going to say she returned it to a different store

Is there anywhere to watch Juan's closing from early afternoon. Im at work and had to step away and missed it

Does anyone know why the DT were talking out loud and denying that Jodi testified that she returned the gas can to the Salinas Walmart?

I just looked up the YouTube video & she does say she returned it to the same Walmart. What are they up to?

What they always do, they're gonna lie and tell you it's not Jodi's fault they didn't get up on redirect and ask her if she had returned it to another walmart. It's not Jodi's fault they're gonna wait to the last minute to till you this lie that JM can't check out.

Oh, we did. We've discussed everything here, Elle. :floorlaugh:

Actually, this is one of the few times that I'm in disagreement with one of JM's statements. IIRC, Jodi said the CD with the pictures Travis wanted was in her laptop. It could be argued that she didn't "know" they were there and brought them along because she brought her laptop along.

I won't swear 100% that that's what she said. But that's my recollection.

I believe she said she just kept them in her laptop case....iirc.

How will the DT repair this?!

THEY WON"T

They damage is done, with more to come.

They are going to do what they always do, tell us the same lies over and over and more sex talk over and over, we will hear how bad Travis was some more IMO:banghead:

I know I am back too early but don't want to miss a second of this. Front row! (For me, anyway, set to 100 posts per page!)

Maybe they have another lie lined up...that now she can't be sure if returned it to the same Walmart.

Can anyone recall the part of ALV's testimony where she mentions the "slap" across JA's face? Did Juan get some details of that wrong? I saw JA and JW shaking their heads a lot at that one.

I don't know if ALV said the word "slap" but iirc she acted out a slap against her face/neck.

I really hope the jury caught JA all smiles when Juan was talking about the sex tape and how smiley she was.
The most emotion any of us have seen from her is when she is talking about sex.

I think in her mind she thinks she will beat this silly murder charge and walk and have a career in adult entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie