Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please JA no one is buying your bs anymore!

Approach ???? Come on!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

whats this about? objection, approach during closing arguments???????

PEOPLE I am amazed that he is doing this without notes.....I know he has bullet points but he is just talking from his heart and his memory.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Juan himself said it best when he said 'with the truth, there isn't a lot to remember'.

She is not crying for real. She has been taking some nice long looks at those photos. Not just glancing..she has been looking.

ive always wondered what it would be like to score a touchdown and have the whole stadium cheering for you. i wonder how juan feels hitting homerun after home run. think juan will do a media tour? doesnt seem like him at all. but damn i wanna see the barbara walters special

Juan will NOT let this approach break his stride. He will take that jury right back to where they were emotionally before Nurmi interrupted.

Does anyone know what that high tech piece of poster board or foam core that they balance on top of the projector is for?

I've wondered about that this whole trial. :dunno:

To block the overhead lights.

Looks like Jodi's trying to psych herself up to make some tears. You know, because normal people who have killed someone would be crying while these facts are being reiterated.

My lord, she burst out laughing at his 'who does that"? When she stood staring at Travis for 30 seconds without him knowing of her presence. That was recognition.

She so badly wanted to throw her hand in the air and say :wave: ME!

My DH came home. Why are they at sidebar? Please tell me what happened. TIA.

She cannot cry without a hair curtain

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Poor travis i feel like im literally watching this.unfold with juan telling the story. I can see it in my mind.

OK...maybe not "bald" but receding and short crop.

Sitting between Steven and Sam.

And is the bearded guy the other brother?

Allie must be the one with the dark hair I thought might be a daughter - but none of them are old enough to have a daughter that old. She is sitting a couple rows back today I think.

Oh sitting between Steve and Sam is Chris Hughes.

Allie is the youngest. She's over to the right I haven't noticed if she's in the second row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela