Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"She may cry now, but the Jury Instructions state that SYMPATHY is NOT to be considered in this case."

Jodi has that duper delight smile while trying to fake cry..

she makes me sick...

She may be crying now but jury instructions have told you not to take sympathy into account.

You go!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"she may cry now, but sympathy can not be considered in this case"

While he's standing at the sink, she's stabbing him in the back and also in the back of the head - because he is standing there, he is bleeding, and the amount of blood is indicative of a passage of time. The other pattern you see is this, on the mirror, blood spatter could come from blood in their mouth and getting hit in the head. Mr. Alexander was having some force applied to the back of his head. That's how you can know he was standing there at the time he was stabbed. But he's not dead. He begins to move in a different direction. He begins to go down the hallway. We know he's still standing.

She may cry now, but jury instructions are clear that sympathy can play no part!

Love him! Sympathy for her crying is not to be considered during deliberation.

She doesn't have tears yet but she's trying real hard.

Juan really does a good job of explaining why the stab was first and how it all happened.

He just called Jodi out for crying and told the jury "No sympathy!"

He basically just told her to stop trying for sympathy because it's not relevant ..

oh my....so much worse than I even imagined (putting pieces together)

No sympathy per jury instructions, thank you Juan xoxo

It's such an act, she keeps peeking and looking at these pics, then see's the wall pic and cries, really you UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NazmiaWojo